• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Hey, the YouTube link to "possibly even knowing about the dark truth of the Amalgamates" in Sans's intelligence section is not available.
Oh I will fix it

Edit: Fixed and added references since Dread deleted them for some reason

Last edited:
The request is to unlock the page

Needs numerous improvements, for starters:
image.png

@Marvel_Champion_07, are you having trouble? Since I saw you editing quite a lot on this locked page.

I have fixed it.

For record; I did additional fixes in terms of common mistakes, minor grammatical errors (comma missing/wordiness…etc).

The page can be locked.

This vs thread should be closed.

It's a battle between a 5.71 Gigatons character vs 1.0578617181098 Teratons character.
The character with bigger AP is also resistant to anything his opponent has.

Back