• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ramiris hax upgrade,rimuru's resistances upgrade WN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the clones argument has no acquaintance whatsoever to acausality type 3 existence in his profile?

Actually, range could be a factor for acausality type 3 negation. Now the other question I would ask, those clones mechanics is not acausality type 3?

Actually, range could be a factor for acausality type 3 negation. Now the other question I would ask, those clones mechanics is not acausality type 3?
Basically yes, Rimuru creates a clone and leaves it in another universe by itself, they are all interconnected through the soul corridor, yes i agree that range can be a factor, but it's not the case here, because denial would be that connection between them by the corridor of souls being cut, which does not happen, all clones go to the future along with the original, that's range, is not denying severing the link, but affecting everyone and throwing them into the future along with the original, if this is negation then even pure AP that kills all clones at the same time would be negation as it's almost the same as it happens here

Actually, it sounds more BFR and acausality type 3 negation.
It's BFR, but I disagree with acausality 3 negation, applying a BFR to all clones at the same time is not negation, that's how I think

Why? BFR is generally another word for “negation, but I will move you to other place”. Simply, if he no longer could access to all clones, the connection is disturbed, which is the reason it is negation.

Why? BFR is generally another word for “negation, but I will move you to other place”. Simply, if he no longer could access to all clones, the connection is disturbed, which is the reason it is negation.
As I said, he is not cutting the connection, but playing all the clones at the same time, let's assume that one character has 2-A AP/range and the other has acc 3 low 2-C, if character 2-A destroys all clones at the same time with his AP/Range then he will have negation in his profile? I don't think it's logical, BFR only has range to affect all clones, that's my point of view, if i'm wrong and simply use range to play all clones into the future for negation then ok i agree but i don't think that's how it works

It does not need to cut the connection, I don't know from where did you get the idea that only negation is to cut the connection. If effecting them, and they end up BFRed, this is negation.

let's assume that one character has 2-A AP/range and the other has acc 3 low 2-C, if character 2-A destroys all clones at the same time with his AP/Range then he will have negation in his profile?
Actually, you forget the fact that he BFRed him, resulting in negating acausality type 3 at the same time. So your instance does not fit the criteria here.

hmm I see, but wouldn't a "Likely BFR' be better? That's because although she can use primitive magic she can use ALL the arts and powers she offers, she may not know how to use it or have not learned it, especially since it seems that it is an extremely difficult spell to perform
Read my crt
it said she can modify the laws of the worlds
like to change it
for you to know it's not to manipulate aka control the laws of the world but to modify to modify the laws of the world means to change the laws of the world

Still, I didn't find any correlation between the two, so it actually doesn't matter if you get BFR without Law Manipulation.
Exactly, there are literally no bindings even within Tensura, any ultimate skill users have law manipulation, and BFR isn't something anyone can do just for the simple sake of using primitive magic

Exactly, there are literally no bindings even within Tensura, any ultimate skill users have law manipulation, and BFR isn't something anyone can do just for the simple sake of using primitive magic
I still wonder how ramiris should have "likely" when she can fully perform it

Actually, I'm still confused by the term "Likely" It's similar to "possbily" but maybe at a level that is close to legit?

Well, if Ramiris can use Primitive magic perfectly, there should be no need to use "Likely" for her BFR.

1. greater reality warping
so primitive magic scales higher than ultimate skill users , as said, higher ranking magic than demons-
diablo magic skills he can turn real to illusion and illusion to real,already accepted by the wiki possible via the ultimate skill azriel,they can do anything by simply wishing for it and it will do its user desire
The scan/link on the text "higher ranking magic than demons-" only links to "-_-"? But yes, I agree, given the other statements.

2. even greater time stop
yes,as it already accepted with primitive magic you can add a time stop with another time stop making the effects greater than it usually is, primitive magic is also called the ultimate magic: space time magic
If primitive magic can do that, then I agree.

3. greater mind manipulation
can affect rimuru's decisions and even the pinnacles of existences which have resistance to micheal regalia dominion which was only broken through the evolution of their skills, can also affect the wills of them regardless of them having strong will or not here
Okay. The scan speaks for itself. But nothing will change much, since you said "greater", there must already be an ability on the page, so you will just have to explain this in detail.

4. Battlefield removal
with the ultimate magic she can send her opponents beyond time and space,if conditions are met,also her labyrinth creation technique can easily isolate her targets from the world thus escaping from her infinite loop is impossible.
via labyrinth creation,telepathy is impossible
I need more context for the first-half so that this becomes more solid. The second half speaks for itself, but I will need you to give me the context about the "if conditions are met".

5. acasuality type 3 negation
using the supreme ability of chronoa saltation which is a primitive magic ability,can send anyone who are connected via soul corridor to beyond time and space.
rimuru's clones were uprooted along with him,he also shut the soul corridor so as not to endanger velgrynd , and veldora was In imaginary space,its already accepted that all of rimuru's clone in time and other universes are connected via soul corridor.
A bit unsure, but I guess I agree? Probably acausal type 3 negation via BFR might be better, of course assuming that the BFR itself negated acausal type 3. I don't know much about Tensura.

The scan/link on the text "higher ranking magic than demons-" only links to "-_-"? But yes, I agree, given the other statements.
my bad,seems some error occurred,here
I need more context for the first-half so that this becomes more solid. The second half speaks for itself, but I will need you to give me the context about the "if conditions are met".
Well,it needs prep time,that's all. like am referring to how yuuki activated the magic himself,it was due to prep time. those are the conditions,user just have to wait
A bit unsure, but I guess I agree? Probably acausal type 3 negation via BFR might be better, of course assuming that the BFR itself negated acausal type 3. I don't know much about TeTensura.
yeah,that'll be added to her page,ig she should have two keys to the her final form key will have "acasuality type 3 negation via BFR"

Okay. The scan speaks for itself. But nothing will change much, since you said "greater", there must already be an ability on the page, so you will just have to explain this in detail.
uhmm,regalia dominion works on ultimate skill users which should resist unique skill so technically the regalia dominion is a higher level mind manipulation,Only those with acca4 higher degree profiles are able to resist regalia dominion,but primitive magic power of words still affects them like it affected rimuru of all people

she can use primitive magic, but has it been stated that she can use something as difficult as Chornoa Saltation?
wdym by difficult tho
is like saying yuuki having beelzebuth doesn't mean he can swallow what beelzebuth rimuru could swallow

Have you personally contacted other staff members as well?

wdym by difficult tho
is like saying yuuki having beelzebuth doesn't mean he can swallow what beelzebuth rimuru could swallow
this has nothing to do with Beelzebub, Chronoa saltation has been stated not to be usable by anyone, like I said, being able to use primitive magic doesn't mean you can use everything it offers, it depends on Ramiris' own ability and knowledge of how to perform magic, and besides her being able to use primitive magic, there seems to be no hint about her being able to use chorona saltation

Have you personally contacted other staff members as well?
oh thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back