• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Please help edit the attack potency to universe level properly and her tier to 3-A seems people neglected her profile i also changed her AE2 to 1 you might ask why shes 3-A but it says (she's comparable to diablo) who's already 3-A so yeah

It didn‘t specify which key of Diablo she’s comparable to, after all he also has a 6-A key. You’ll need to create a CRT.

Your CRT has only been approved by 2 staff members (Butler and Elizhaa didn't even agree with everything) and part 2 of the CRT hasn't been approved by a single staff. I don't think those changes are eligible to be applied.

Your CRT has only been approved by 2 staff members (Butler and Elizhaa didn't even agree with everything) and part 2 of the CRT hasn't been approved by a single staff. I don't think those changes are eligible to be applied.
I am implementing the agreed abilities(which is everything if you read the whole thread you'll see for yourself)+ doesnt it require two staff to implement an upgrade?

Considering that's quite a revision of abilities, I think you might need 3 staff members. Even if it's accepted you have to link the thread at the bottom of the page, otherwise, you'll be mistaken for vandalism.

Considering that's quite a revision of abilities, I think you might need 3 staff members. Even if it's accepted you have to link the thread at the bottom of the page, otherwise, you'll be mistaken for vandalism.
Didn't know about that but its locked now anyways sorry for not being aware
I will do that thanks

Please close this thread for now. There is an ongoing thread and without the the thread this can't be concluded

Please close this thread for now. There is an ongoing thread and without the the thread this can't be concluded
I've done so.

Good question...The explanation is here. Knowing that I would like to ask you to help me to create a Category page for each Godzilla verse/continuity in the wiki, please?
Sorry, but I will be unavailable for 2-3 days from a few hours because I will be on a trip.
I made this one, but tbh I don't know how to create Category pages.
The way I create them is as follows.

On any page, you create the category when you are adding it to the profile, for example [[Category:Godzilla (Disney)]], then save the edit and then click on that newly created category, this in turn will redirect you to the new category page and then you edit it and add
[[Category:Characters by Verse]]
[[Category:2010s]] or whatever the year of the series is.

Sorry, but I will be unavailable for 2-3 days from a few hours because I will be on a trip.

The way I create them is as follows.

On any page, you create the category when you are adding it to the profile, for example [[Category:Godzilla (Disney)]], then save the edit and then click on that newly created category, this in turn will redirect you to the new category page and then you edit it and add
[[Category:Characters by Verse]]
[[Category:2010s]] or whatever the year of the series is.
Thank you.

I hope you have a nice trip. :)

Please someone should open this thread

Please someone should open this thread
Done.

I attempts to add
[[File:MLPPL_Discord.png|right|350px]]
to my sandbox for MLP:pL Discord, but it shows that
This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed. If you believe your action was constructive, please inform an administrator of what you were trying to do. A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is: You have tried to insert disallowed external links into a page. Please remove them and try again.

So currently https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Blood-C is the only "Blood" related series page and i want to rename it, or make a new series page and set it up more like DBZ or Ben10's.

If we can rename it to Blood ( Franchise) That'd be great. Hell i'll help fix the broken links on that page. There's only like 6 profiles connected to it.

-------------
Franchise Series (If you're unfamiliar with the series) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Blood_(series)
--------------

Blood: The Last Vampire ( Movie) This stated it all
Blood+ ( First anime series)
Blood-C (Clamp version)
----------------------------------------
I see there's character profiles for Saya in her different universes, but none of them connect together.

Looks like David is like the only character with articles that connect to his other versions.

Back