• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small upgrade abillities NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faa_Tzy

He/Him
As a new resident, I would like to offer some NNT abillities that may be applicable, please give your opinion.

Demon Physicology:

• Law Manipulation / Limited for higher demon with Absolute order: A technique based on using one's own blood to create a seal of darkness, thus creating a new rule to apply. The target also forces a contract with the darkness, so that the AO mark does not easily disappear.

Arthur & Chaos:

• Intangbility: Arthur turned into an intangible like Smoke
• Passive Summoning, Biological Manipulation, & Resistance Mind reading: it is said that
chaos will passively protect Arthur if in danger. this also makes Lancelot's mind reading power useless.
• En
hanced Paralyzed Inducement with Weapon creation: After becoming king's authority, Arthur was able to summon many weapons that spread throughout Liones, thus making residents, holy knights, and even FKoA paralyzed.
• Likely Probability Manipulation: Become the king who makes the impossible to possible

Up stamina to Infinite for Chaos: Scale lady of lake, Which is a creature of Chaos And has infinite magic energy

Merlin:

• Up range Atleast Interdimensional: Teleport hawk to purgatory, Which is a different space-time.

Grayroad:

Time Manipulation with pasifcm: Whoever kills in front of the Grayroad will have their life and time stolen and they will age instantly. Even Merlin has to stop his own time so that his age and time are not stolen.

Last edited:
This is not immortality negation, Merlin possesses immortality type 1 via stopping her own time, which makes her live forever as well as resistance to some form of time manip
I also think so, but I think just Immortality 1 is not enough to counter grayroad's passfcm, because he also steals "time"... I think this is really a negation/maybe Manipulation of time for grayroad?

I also think so, but I think just Immortality 1 is not enough to counter grayroad's passfcm, because he also steals "time"... I think this is really a negation/maybe Manipulation of time for grayroad?
Immortality means u possess an eternal lifetime, pacifism can only steal the lifetime of others and force them to age and die. Thus, when u possess an infinite lifetime u can resist this effect

Edit: Yeah, pacifism can have time manipulation stuff

Immortality means u possess an eternal lifetime, pacifism can only steal the lifetime of others and force them to age and die. Thus, when u possess an infinite lifetime u can resist this effect

Edit: Yeah, pacifism can have time manipulation stuff
OK, I appreciate that.. thanks!

I agree with all of them, but shouldn't this be age manip and also not combat applicable?
This also includes age manipulation. It can't be, but you can argue that it can be used in combat, as in the panel provided that the target kills in front of the grayroad. The target that he killed, has grayroad blood, in the sense that the killed target is still connected by grayroad. Thanks 🙏

As a new resident, I would like to offer some NNT abillities that may be applicable, please give your opinion.

Demon Physicology:

• Law Manipulation / Limited for higher demon with Absolute order: A technique based on using one's own blood to create a seal of darkness, thus creating a new rule to apply. The target also forces a contract with the darkness, so that the AO mark does not easily disappear.
This is fine.

Arthur & Chaos:

• Intangbility: Arthur turned into an intangible like Smoke
• Passive Summoning, Biological Manipulation, & Resistance Mind reading: it is said that
chaos will passively protect Arthur if in danger. this also makes Lancelot's mind reading power useless.
This is fine.

• Enhanced Paralyzed Inducement with Weapon creation: After becoming king's authority, Arthur was able to summon many weapons that spread throughout Liones, thus making residents, holy knights, and even FKoA paralyzed.
• Likely Probability Manipulation: Become the king who makes the impossible to possible
I'm unsure about these two. The first seems like they are just paralyzed by the fear of seeing something like that but that's just my interpretation.

The second is just too vauge in my honest opinion for even a likely/possibly.

Up stamina to Infinite for Chaos: Scale lady of lake, Which is a creature of Chaos And has infinite magic energy
This is fine.
Merlin:

• Up range Atleast Interdimensional: Teleport hawk to purgatory, Which is a different space-time.

Grayroad:

Time Manipulation with pasifcm: Whoever kills in front of the Grayroad will have their life and time stolen and they will age instantly. Even Merlin has to stop his own time so that his age and time are not stolen.
These are fine.

I'm unsure about these two. The first seems like they are just paralyzed by the fear of seeing something like that but that's just my interpretation.
It doesn't come from fear, but from the many weapons summoned by Arthur in the sky & the form of "king's authority", so I used "enhanced". As another help (which I didn't include here), the Paralyzed Percival there should have a resistance to the Paralyzed Inducement in the other panel.

I appreciate it. Thanks! Could you please contact 1/2 staff again, to finalize this crt?

This is fine.

This is fine.

The second is just too vauge in my honest opinion for even a likely/possibly.

This is fine.

These are fine.
About the law Manipulation. Do you consider this "limited" or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back