• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

If TriStar and Godzilla Island are unambiguous (that is, unlikely to be confused for another Godzilla continuity), our standards would say that we don't need to include "Series" in their names.

This thread can be closed

This thread can be closed
Please close this thread
Done

I attempts to add

to my sandbox for MLP:pL Discord, but it shows that
I did some tests and it seems that it is automatically forbidden to link to anything related to discord (maybe because the wiki banned them recently), but to avoid being banned it has to be for example

[[File:MLPPL_Discord-.png|right|350px]]]

and not

[[File:MLPPL_Discord.png|right|350px]]]

Because it looks like the dot is identified as if it were a link to discord. So adding anything between "discord" and the dot will fix it... or just rename the file.

I did some tests and it seems that it is automatically forbidden to link to anything related to discord (maybe because the wiki banned them recently), but to avoid being banned it has to be for example

[[File:MLPPL_Discord-.png|right|350px]]]

and not

[[File:MLPPL_Discord.png|right|350px]]]

Because it looks like the dot is identified as if it were a link to discord. So adding anything between "discord" and the dot will fix it... or just rename the file.
Thank you for help.

Thank you for help.
:ahaa:
:chaoctm~1:

Someone alrd removed it.
Can be locked now changes have been saved and added

Back