• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

The link in the AP part of the article is broken. It just shows the main page of the website doesn’t show fire energy that the link said

can someone fix it please thanks

Well, when I try to edit Ishtar's profile according to the accepted crt, for some reason one part is broken and I can't fix it...

Problem: When we try to attach the imgur link to the text in the immortality section, the link is not attached. I would appreciate if someone can help.

Last edited:
Well, when I try to edit Ishtar's profile according to the accepted crt, for some reason one part is broken and I can't fix it...

Problem: When I try to attach the imgur link to the text in the immortality section, the link is not attached. I would appreciate if someone can help.
Fixed. The previous ability, which was Regeneration, didn't have a closing bracket for the scan.

The link in the AP part of the article is broken. It just shows the main page of the website doesn’t show fire energy that the link said

can someone fix it please thanks
@Just_a_Random_Butler noticed the link issue here?

Something I have noticed about Immortality...

Type 8 has among the examples Chara - reliant on the desire to kill (Undertale)

But Chara is not reliant on the desire to kill anymore. They're reliant on the player's desire to increase their statistics as said in the profile.

So it should be updated kek.

You only specified the change to a name but not that it would keep the surname...... Handled and also specify correctly next time please.
I mean, I thought it was obvious that the change was to replace the positions of the e and i since that was the part wrong (likely from a early bad translation of the wn), but I guess next time I will be more specific.

hi, can i be banned again without any chance of appeal? i came back to see if i was wrong but i quickly realized i don't belong here anymore.

image.png

Anyone else getting this? I'm getting it for every wiki page and am basically locked out of the site as a result. Not really a Fandom thing either given other Fandom wikis are working fine.

Back