• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things that need to be changed for Nasuverse

RYOGI SHIKI AND SHIKI TOHNO REGEN NEG
First of all, this is where I want to talk and touch on, and I seriously looked to see if there is a revision of tsukihime, which is ridiculous, but it is ridiculous that ryogi shiki has the same contextual regen neg as shiki tohno and ryogi shiki has mid godly and shiki tohno has high godly neg so ryogi needs to be at least high godly neg (as mentioned contexte enemy still won't regen even after conceptual regen)

These are exactly, the contexts I'm talking about

You can personally review two profiles on the site

MISSING HAXS OF SOME FATE GODS
There are missing haxes in the profiles of some divine spirits and gods these characters are ishtar and ereshkigal and different gods that I can't think of right now, these are the haxes that these gods should have I think:

High Godly and Immortality type 8 Neg : ( Gods can kill each other permanently)

High Godly Regen : (The gods can revive at any time by destroying their souls, because for them it is just like destroying a single cell in their body)

I would like to point out that these have already been accepted

Extra Acausality Type 4 and HDE:
Divine spirits currently do not exist in the human world they exist in a higher dimensional place called the reverse side of the world which is a world built on laws gods follow which is different from laws humans follow which is its practically impossible for humans and gods to coexist due to the difference in laws, additional gods laws don't include the laws of physics before heaven and earth was separated laws of physics was never a thing it only came to exist when gods moved to the reverse side of the world and came to be one of the laws humans follow that is different from the gods
(NOTE: I'm not sure about Aca4 and HDE, so I want wise Nasuverse fans to give their opinion)
(NOTE2: Regarding missing hax profiles, if this is accepted I request you to specify all characters that should be added to your profile in this thread)

Agree : Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Tdjwo, Maxeez, Barbar01, LordGriffin1000, RaveeCPN (Neutral on High-Godly), Larssx, CrimsonStarFallen
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
Ryougi's regen neg being updated to match Tohno's makes sense yes, although another thing to mention is that Arcueid and thus all other Types, should get high godly regeneration since their regen comes from scaling to Arc whose regen comes from regenerating from MEoDP

The immortality neg and stuff for gods was already accepted so that's fine yes

Gods also already have HDE, as for Acausality Type 4 uhh, I guess? Maybe?

Ryougi's regen neg being updated to match Tohno's makes sense yes, although another thing to mention is that Arcueid and thus all other Types, should get high godly regeneration since their regen comes from scaling to Arc whose regen comes from regenerating from MEoDP

The immortality neg and stuff for gods was already accepted so that's fine yes

Gods also already have HDE, as for Acausality Type 4 uhh, I guess? Maybe?
For Gods and divine souls who don't have HDE, could these be in Gods like ishtar and ereshkigal? and what exactly do you think of aca4?

The actual Eresh and Ishtar would have them, but when they're in a vessel like we see those two in, they probably aren't

My exact thoughts on aca4 is that idk. It doesn't exactly mention different causality or anything, but at the same time, there are characters who have gotten it purely for existing outside of fate and stuff so maybe

The actual Eresh and Ishtar would have them, but when they're in a vessel like we see those two in, they probably aren't

My exact thoughts on aca4 is that idk. It doesn't exactly mention different causality or anything, but at the same time, there are characters who have gotten it purely for existing outside of fate and stuff so maybe
Then it can be treated as "possibly", so should I add you to the agree section?

Agreed with everything except for something that should be specified which is the high godly regen and immortality type 8 : it should normally only apply to Ishtar and Eresh when in their goddess version, which is the one residing in a higher dimension, because else they are just pseudo servants in a vessel.

Since the HG regeneration/immortality negation stuff was already accepted, I'm fine with those, and I think Acausality Type 4 is ok but I'm not sure on Higher Dimensional Existance.

Since the HG regeneration/immortality negation stuff was already accepted, I'm fine with those, and I think Acausality Type 4 is ok but I'm not sure on Higher Dimensional Existance.
The HDE Subject is already in the gods, there are profiles of characters such as zeus, aphrodite should only be added to the missing profiles

By the way, since this thread is not tier 1, how many moderators or admins can accept it?

This is the part that the site accepts and this therad has also been discussed
No offense, but do you see how long that thread is? Like, even the OP would take way too long to read. Could you just put like a short explanation for why this is actually High Godly? Assuming that this will be the justification used on the profiles, I think this is absolutely necessary as otherwise you'd just get dozens of revisions trying to change it.

No offense, but do you see how long that thread is? Like, even the OP would take way too long to read. Could you just put like a short explanation for why this is actually High Godly? Assuming that this will be the justification used on the profiles, I think this is absolutely necessary as otherwise you'd just get dozens of revisions trying to change it.
I guess the gods survive despite their concept being erased.

So the purpose of this thread is to complete the missing profiles, but to summarize for you, and as paul_frank points out above, the spirits of the gods are a kind of concept, and they can be renewed if these concepts are erased

Agreed. Thanks for pointing these out; all the stuff I need to add went into locked profiles, so I had to pre plan all my edits, which was a pain and why it's taken me so long to add stuff. If someone is adding some of the more minor stuff, it's a HUGE help.

So the purpose of this thread is to complete the missing profiles, but to summarize for you, and as paul_frank points out above, the spirits of the gods are a kind of concept, and they can be renewed if these concepts are erased
That should be added to the explanation in the OP. What's currently there is not enough

It doesn't say concept, though?? It says their souls are erased. That isn't High Godly. You see where the issue comes in?
I didn't specify that it was a concept directly, because that's not the purpose of this thread, it's something related to this universe

That should be added to the explanation in the OP. What's currently there is not enough
I don't feel the need to add it because this has been accepted anyway as I said what is accepted is just to add it to the missing profiles, but thank you for your opinion

I don't feel the need to add it because this has been accepted anyway as I said what is accepted is just to add it to the missing profiles, but thank you for your opinion
It doesn't matter if it's been accepted. If this is the justification used on the profiles, then it needs to be changed so that it's actually clear why this qualifies for High Godly and not Low Godly. The fact that we're even having this discussion proves this.

It doesn't say concept, though?? It says their souls are erased. That isn't High Godly. You see where the issue comes in?
Spirits of the gods is the concept. There's nothing wrong with high godly as they survived despite their concept being erased out after all.

It doesn't matter if it's been accepted. If this is the justification used on the profiles, then it needs to be changed so that it's actually clear why this qualifies for High Godly and not Low Godly. The fact that we're even having this discussion proves this.
So you want us to specify this to make the profiles more descriptive? yes it is true because nasuverse may be perceived as MG at first by someone who does not know about it I will suggest in this

Back