• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly this is a stomp. Illumina in Archie is basically how she is in the games except for being straight 2-A as Archie’s multiverse is outright infinite. Plus she’s baseline. Super Sonic is already above baseline as he’s fought Solaris + The End who would’ve destroyed the multiverse entirely (regular multiverse + Maginaryworld) and he resists all her hax. Now you match her against Hyper Sonic who’s even more powerful, talk about overkill.

Honestly this is a stomp. Illumina in Archie is basically how she is in the games except for being straight 2-A as Archie’s multiverse is outright infinite. Plus she’s baseline. Super Sonic is already above baseline as he’s fought Solaris + The End who would’ve destroyed the multiverse entirely (regular multiverse + Maginaryworld) and he resists all her hax. Now you match her against Hyper Sonic who’s even more powerful, talk about overkill.
I didn't know about this. Oh well...
Also, how far into 2-A is Sonic? I was trying to find a match-up for Sonic, but I don't know which character I should put him against.

I didn't know about this. Oh well...
Also, how far into 2-A is Sonic? I was trying to find a match-up for Sonic, but I don't know which character I should put him against.
Scales to two infinite multiverses. Fortunately now you can directly search by tier category and find characters of the tier you want. So just search “Category: Tier 2-A” and you can find some.

Oh, that's a shame. If only Archie Sonic was still 2-A, then we would've had Game Sonic vs. Archie Sonic. Perhaps, one day SEGA will make Game Sonic reach 5-D level, then we can put him against Archie Sonic lmao

I was thinking whether Sonic can fight Time Devourer Lavos or Rebirth Wally West.
Sonic vs DBH is kinda boring imo, given that Hyper Sonic already beat MUI CC Goku. So another Sonic vs DBH match-up would be pointless, unless it's folks with HDE like Mechikabura or Solaris.

Back