• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And even with she not being able to do anything about AD, Saga don't open with it unless he know she's a threat immediately when the battle starts

He regens the attacks he take, his immortality is not negged and then he gets bored and AD
I would really like if this wasn't a stomp for him, but now I'm afraid of it

And even with she not being able to do anything about AD, Saga don't open with it unless he know she's a threat immediately when the battle starts

He regens the attacks he take, his immortality is not negged and then he gets bored and AD
I would really like if this wasn't a stomp for him, but now I'm afraid of it
Bruh, How Saga regenerate from Conceptual tier 1 damage?

Saga cannot interact with the Persona and the Girl can one-Shot him

Saga has Soul and matter Manip; Prove it via calc.
Also, if Saga BFRs Futaba, the persona can't do shit
Another Dimension is a Wincon yeah but Saga need to know that he has to using it
Where is it written conceptual damage on the Low 2-C key?
The persona has Cognitive Physiology

"Non-Physical Interaction and Durability Negation via Mind, Soul, Information Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation: As seen above, Demons have the ability to launch "spiritual attacks," which damage opponents on both the physical and the underlying spiritual/mental/informational level, and are perfectly capable of directly harming each other, who exist as entities of quantum information devoid of the restraints of matter"

Wait how is another dimension a wincon?
from what I see she has no way to get out if Saga leaves her trapped in AD

Ok, How does it matter here (sorry if it is dumb) and How is Law manip affected by it?
Because it is fundamental information of the person, imagine that Saga is just a data folder, Futaba attacking Saga would basically throw him into the trash on your PC
Does it get stopped by acausality? And by law manip resistance?
No, they are completely different powers
What does it mean man? Really don't get it
That Saga doesn't start with AD, I'm just saying that he would have to know that his opponent can kill him and resist most of his techniques.

Alright I'll bite is her level of Matter destruction hax resistance on a 1-A scale?
It doesn't even need to be.

Can we stop with the stomp matches?

It doesn't even need to be.
Aight

-the first one configures mind manip, which is resisted. Like "hacking someone's mind" is clearly a type of mind manip.
-demons clearly have a soul, and nothing about soul manip being resisted until now, so...
-Saga has a type of immortality that isn't negged by any ability so far, acausality/Incorporeality and Low-Godly regen
-this last one just gets ****** when miracles and law manip get taken into account (miracles in this verse are capable of a **** ton of things, so negging that will be hard for yall smt supporters)

Grew tired of it
Next time I come here, will be for a list regarding all powers for both sides
Which shall become a advantage, which shall become a disadvantage, what's resisted, what's not.

-the first one configures mind manip, which is resisted. Like "hacking someone's mind" is clearly a type of mind manip.
That wasn't the point of me bringing that to light. All Demons, and thus Personas and their users, are immune to conventional Matter manip.

-demons clearly have a soul, and nothing about soul manip being resisted until now, so...
Please read the Cognitive Physiology page. They resist Soul manip on a 1-A level.

-Saga has a type of immortality that isn't negged by any ability so far, acausality/Incorporeality and Low-Godly regen
His immortality is dependent on his Low-Godly regen, which is negged by the fact any Demon/Persona can attack the Soul on the 1-A level. He can't regenerate from his soul if his soul is destroyed.

-this last one just gets ****** when miracles and law manip get taken into account (miracles in this verse are capable of a **** ton of things, so negging that will be hard for yall smt supporters)
Negging it will be extremely ******* easy. From what I've read on Saga's page, Miracles only extend to probability manipulation, which is one of the many abilities Futaba resists through her resistance to Cognition. The burden of proof is on you to explain how this ability would even work in the way you've described as well.

Finally someone let me out of my case

Document's written, here ya go(this document is now completely different)

Last edited:
Negging it will be extremely ******* easy. From what I've read on Saga's page, Miracles only extend to probability manipulation, which is one of the many abilities Futaba resists through her resistance to Cognition.
The Miracles doesn't apply to the enemy, they're ampings for the user/producer of them

His immortality is dependent on his Low-Godly regen, which is negged by the fact any Demon/Persona can attack the Soul on the 1-A level. He can't regenerate from his soul if his soul is destroyed.
His immortality is not going to be destroyed in one hit you cannot prove to be 1-A lol
They resist Soul manip on a 1-A level.
Ok, they do resist it, but I really don't know where are you taking this 1-A from

"Low-Tier (9-A to Low 2-C)"
This character is someone taking orders from another person, and this other person is leveled in Low 2-C. Where are you getting this 1-A?

The Miracles doesn't apply to the enemy, they're ampings for the user/producer of them
Then it's not going to help his case at all.

His immortality is not going to be destroyed in one hit you cannot prove to be 1-A lol
"Low-Tier (9-A to Low 2-C)"
This character is someone taking orders from another person, and this other person is leveled in Low 2-C. Where are you getting this 1-A?
Except I can easily prove so. As per the Cognitive Physiology page, Demons/Personas can resist the effects of the Atziluth/Kadath, a 1-A realm which dissolves the mind, soul, concept, and information. As nonphysical beings composed solely of Cognition and information, it is necessary to attack the aforementioned aspects of their existence in order to damage them. Demons can evidently be killed and killed each other, therefore all attacks target the mind, soul, concept, and information on the 1-A level. Futaba isn't physically 1-A, but her hax are.

Ok, they do resist it, but I really don't know where are you taking this 1-A from
See above.

Document's written, here ya go
Now to respond to this:
  1. what means that it demands at least an order for the Personas to do something, so every single thing that Necronomicon can do, would require first that Futaba ordered so, then if Futaba get BFRd, it is over.
  2. Reinforcing it: "Once the contract has been formed, the person then receives a special thief suit that represents their idea of a rebel, and the mask becomes a normal mask that they can freely take off without pain and serves as the conduit for their Persona abilities." it would even require that Futaba takes off her mask! This is a huge problem...
This entire argument is rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of how Personas work. To address the second point first, she would start with Necronomicon summoned, as she's never seen in combat without it. The argument that Futaba would have to "command" her Persona is also entirely ridiculous and completely antithetical to what a Persona even is (a literal manifestation of one's own mind/psyche/soul). Persona attacks are thought-activated, and removing one's mask is something that can be done entirely passively and subconsciously, as shown by Joker here.

1. THE CLIP FOR BFR RESISTANCE DOES NOT SHOW A BFR RESISTANCE, IT SHOWS SOMEONE USING POCKET-REALITY MANIP TO AVOID THE EFFECT OF BFR ON THE GUY IN QUESTION
  2. via the BFR being stopped and being said "you can open your eyes. This is a world that lives inside of me"
  3. The demon in question could use Pocket Reality Manip faster than the BFR could work, does not prove all demons cannot be affected by BFR. And in this case, this Persona/Shadow/Demon cannot use it faster than Saga via = speed.
  4. BFR Resistance taken off.
This is what's currently accepted on the wiki. If you have issue with it, you can make a CRT and had it removed that way. You can't hand-wave abilities. Even if you did, Futaba has resistance to BFR as an extension of her resistance to Cognition. I should also note that Saga doesn't even ******* have BFR on his profile. So unless there's something I'm missing from a universal power page, this entire argument has been over nothing.

The rest of your arguments hinge on ideas I've already disproven.

I should also note that Saga doesn't even ******* have BFR on his profile. So unless there's something I'm missing from a universal power page, this entire argument has been over nothing.
Wait what? I thought he had it, it's the primary ability of Another Dimension

Msm Saint Seiya profiles are more shit that i thought

Demons/Personas can resist the effects of the Atziluth/Kadath, a 1-A realm which dissolves the mind, soul, concept, and information.
This is not applicable at all for every single demon/persona/Shadow until proven so and a wiki page for this does not cover TV worlds (p4), Dark Hour (p3) or Mementos/Palaces (p5) as one of them or a specimen of it, and it does mention a whole lot of different types of this world/archetype of world. So Necronomicon, a Persona who's only active in a world that it's not mentioned there, can't do so.
she would start with Necronomicon summoned, as she's never seen in combat without it
Yep, this was taken into account
The argument that Futaba would have to "command" her Persona is also entirely ridiculous and completely antithetical to what a Persona even is (a literal manifestation of one's own mind/psyche/soul). Persona attacks are thought-activated, and removing one's mask is something that can be done entirely passively and subconsciously, as shown by Joker here.
He still took some time to do this/took a clear "mental effort" to do so, and her persona being mostly a defensive thing shows clearly to me that it would be just like I described
Saga always starts attacking while she haven't been seen doing nothing like this.
The attack would get reflected because it's clearly seen that they have the ability to do so and she wouldn't take the blow freely
Saga is unaffected by his own reflecting move because he resists it.
She then thinks/commands an attack
Saga predicts it and dodges
Saga BFR her
Gg
This is what's currently accepted on the wiki. If you have issue with it, you can make a CRT and had it removed that way. You can't hand-wave abilities.
I will in the future, but anyway it's clearly seen on the source provided that it's unapplicable here and I explained it
Even if you did, Futaba has resistance to BFR as an extension of her resistance to Cognition.
Then I just got wrecked here
I should also note that Saga doesn't even ******* have BFR on his profile
There's a CRT for that going on, made by me, because Another Dimension is an ability that is just a flavored BFR, but doesn't matter anymore since somehow I missed the "Cognition resistance".
I ****** up but it was a cool discussion 🤡 🫂

This is not applicable at all for every single demon/persona/Shadow until proven so and a wiki page for this does not cover TV worlds (p4), Dark Hour (p3) or Mementos/Palaces (p5) as one of them or a specimen of it, and it does mention a whole lot of different types of this world/archetype of world. So Necronomicon, a Persona who's only active in a world that it's not mentioned there, can't do so.
We accept that all versions of Shadows, Demons, and Personas are functionally identical as per this CRT. The Megami Tensei wiki is an incredibly dubious source that is extremely questionable (notice how there aren't any scans or citations in any of the pages?) and thus should not be used for arguments (or at least heavily held to scrutiny).

He still took some time to do this/took a clear "mental effort" to do so, and her persona being mostly a defensive thing shows clearly to me that it would be just like I described
What? His mask was removed passively as he was charging Shido. There's no "mental effort" of the sort required for doing so, unless you yourself have evidence to back that claim up. Futaba would share this same trait as a fellow Persona user, regardless of the focus of her abilities, so ultimately there's no debunk of my argument whatsoever.

Saga always starts attacking while she haven't been seen doing nothing like this.
The attack would get reflected because it's clearly seen that they have the ability to do so and she wouldn't take the blow freely
Saga is unaffected by his own reflecting move because he resists it.
She then thinks/commands an attack
Saga predicts it and dodges
Saga BFR her
Gg
Again, this scenario would never happen. I could dissect it line-by-line, but I'll just explain it in a general sense: Futaba and Necronomicon would be entirely intangible and invulnerable to beings who cannot attack them on the mental, spiritual, conceptual, and informational levels simultaneously (and even then, they resist having those aspects attacked on a 1-A scale). She's not going to reflect Saga's attacks because Saga's attacks will never connect with her to begin with. Futaba is also a Type 4 Acausal, meaning she resists abilities such as Clairvoyance and Precognition. Furthermore she has experience dealing with precognitive opponents such as Eligor. Your argument isn't even contingent on whether Saga has BFR.

I will in the future, but anyway it's clearly seen on the source provided that it's unapplicable here and I explained it
I'm not going to argue either way here, since it doesn't matter for this match, but I will respond to any potential CRTs.

I ****** up but it was a cool discussion 🤡 🫂
Hopefully you've become better acquainted with Megami Tensei through this discussion. There are a lot of factors that make the franchise hard to match (especially with upcoming revisions), so please be conscientious of that when creating threads. Peace. ✌️

Last edited:
Back