• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeline eating, higher-dimensional gods of darkness/light and most importantly TIME, collide!
  • Final Phase Solaris
  • Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura
  • SBA
  • Speed is equalized
Mechikabura:

Solaris:

Inconclusive:

5ABfuvC.png
GavoIY4.png

You went to the bowels of the shadow realm to find that Vs thread huh?
What does Solaris start with?
Devouring the entire cosmology by simply existing then uses the Eyes of Solaris (layered death manipulation, gravity manipulation, space-time manipulation, BFR, EE, RW and Energy protection) and Wings of Solaris (light manipulation based forcefield creation that tough enough block attacks from super forms).

Devouring the entire cosmology by simply existing then uses the Eyes of Solaris (layered death manipulation, gravity manipulation, space-time manipulation, BFR, EE, RW and Energy protection) and Wings of Solaris (light manipulation based forcefield creation that tough enough block attacks from super forms).

I see... What's the answer to passive 4-D Power Null, DD (stamina to 1), and above baseline 2-A range absorption?

For the latter he just needs to open his palm. Also, the black hole crushes everything it sucks in, even things like the Nonexistent history.

Edit : Mechi resists Space-Time/RW/Gravity/BFR/EE.

As for Death hax, how good is it?

Him and mechikabura starts with devouring everything. But what seperates the two is that Mechikabura has passive layered power null, DD [Basically sets your stamina to 1], Halving Solaris energy. And his black hole has higher than baseline 2-A range ans crushes everything.

Him and mechikabura starts with devouring everything. But what seperates the two is that Mechikabura has passive layered power null,passive layered attack reflection, DD [Basically sets your stamina to 1], Halving Solaris energy. And his black hole has higher than baseline 2-A range ans crushes everything.
Attack Reflection isn't passive.

I see... What's the answer to passive 4-D Power Null, DD (stamina to 1), and above baseline 2-A range absorption?

For the latter he just needs to open his palm. Also, the black hole crushes everything it sucks in, even things like the Nonexistent history.

Edit : Mechi resists Space-Time/RW/Gravity/BFR/EE.

As for Death hax, how good is it?
I don't really know tbh perhaps Cosmic Awareness, Duplication and Power Mimicry can do something I guess? That said can Mechi perma-kill someone with Low-godly regen and HDE?

The death hax bypasses one layer of resistance also all of Solaris' attacks have durability negation. The above baseline 2-A range (gosh I hate the current standards) is a major problem tho, at best Solaris can only incon at best if this thread is anything go to by (which ended up as a stomp lol!).

Hmmm...i don't see how cosmic awereness will even help tbh, And as for power mimicry and duplication...but passive power null means he can't pull them out. As for low godly regen...Mechikabura can deal with that with EE, or BFR.

Hmmm...i don't see how cosmic awereness will even help tbh, And as for power mimicry and duplication...but passive power null means he can't pull them out. As for low godly regen...Mechikabura can deal with that with EE, or BFR.
BFR? Where? They have the same range

EE works yes and even if Solaris had resistance to EE, Mechikabura bypasses several layers

Can Solaris do anything to Mechikabura's type 8 immortality and Low-Godly regen? If not, then this is a stomp because Solaris has no wincons

What i see is that Solaris is like infinite Zamasu
If somebody is powerful enough to get a wincon on him, it is enough for him to not have a wincon on the opponent
Like, Mechikabura only has 1 wincon i can see and Solaris just gets wrecked by it

If I'm wrong and it's incon, I'm actually happier lol

In the 2-A thread they said that without clarification its only range
Similar to Attack Potency, affecting multiple multiverses by default cannot be considered a feat of superior Range to affecting a single one. As mentioned before there is no real difference between the size or properties of one or multiple multiverses. Hence there can be no objective difference in range either. This is made even worse by the fact that what we considered multiversal range, as the distance between universes or the distances between things in or between multiverses, is usually not directly stated or quantifiable in fiction, but instead is approximated by the number of universes. That idea becomes meaningless if we try to quantify different ranges within sets of universes of equal numbers. As a consequence, even if one verse gave an indirect indicator of different ranges in its multiverse it would be impossible to compare to a different fiction where such a quantification doesn't exist.
For example, if travelling to another multiverse is said to take longer than travelling within the same one, that would seem to be an indication of different ranges, but at the same time one can not compare those informations to another fiction, as there is no way to tell how travelling within the same multiverse in another fiction compares range wise to either of those distances.
However, feats regarding affecting multiple multiverses may indeed qualify as higher range if the verse itself treats it as such.

From the FAQ.

Two 2-A structures are baseline though. Unless proven otherwise in verse.

I know it's weird, but these are the standards.
I mean, Solaris could affect the spatial distortion or "nexus" as the Prima guide likes to refer to it. Said Nexus was outside of the entire cosmology at the time of the feat IIRC which should put their reach above baseline. Though keep in mind two Multiverse's into 2-A is a lowball. It may be more like countless multiverses into 2-A due to how Sonic's cosmology works. Though I'm not sure if that's currently accepted, so I may need to make a CRT about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back