• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Acausality (Type 3 with Multiple Existence. Rimuru can share his consciousness simultaneously with multiple bodies. Each body is connected through the Soul Corridor which makes their memories transcend time and space and are accumulated within each other. Thus Rimuru can't die as long as his other bodies exist in imaginary space and another universe)"

Does Slayer have anything for this?

So Rimuru can't touch or harm Slayer in any way, but Slayer can't kill or incap Rimuru. Inconclusive it is
Question shouldn't doomslayer be able to kill rimuru since he is infinitely superior to his immortality?

Doomslayer is a primeval himself, which is the same existence as Davoth.
Anyway, rimuru is 4-D he's not doing anything to Doomslayer

Also, Doomslayer has infinite / possibly immeasurable speed since speed isn't equalized..

People deadass come in here not knowing how to read the A&P section or knowing how this stuff works fr fr.

Anyways
Doomslayer has a 3D body but his durability and attack potency can harm those with Low 1-C durability. How does it work? Let's say a guy can blow up a Low 1-C universe. He then uses the same energy in a single punch. The other guy tanks it, thus he has Low 1-C durability and if he can fight those who can harm him then he becomes Low 1-C in AP. This does NOT mean that he has a 5D body. He has a 3D body as his body is literally just a 6'8 buff dude no matter how you put it. This means that any hax that he doesn't resist on a 4D/5D level will be able to affect him, and in the case with fighting Rimuru, stomp him, as Rimuru has layered 4D hax that the slayer doesn't resist with his 3D body.

If you still don't understand the difference between a 3D body and a 5D then it's simple. Basic even. A cube is 3D. If we had a 4D cube it would be unknown probably infiniely bigger than the cube, and a 5D cube would be infinitely bigger than the 4D one or uncountably infinitely bigger than the 3D one. Physically bigger.
Doomslayer is basically the 3D cube that can survive a punch that can destroy the 5D cube

People deadass come in here not knowing how to read the A&P section or knowing how this stuff works fr fr.

Anyways
Doomslayer has a 3D body but his durability and attack potency can harm those with Low 1-C durability. How does it work? Let's say a guy can blow up a Low 1-C universe. He then uses the same energy in a single punch. The other guy tanks it, thus he has Low 1-C durability and if he can fight those who can harm him then he becomes Low 1-C in AP. This does NOT mean that he has a 5D body. He has a 3D body as his body is literally just a 6'8 buff dude no matter how you put it. This means that any hax that he doesn't resist on a 4D/5D level will be able to affect him, and in the case with fighting Rimuru, stomp him, as Rimuru has layered 4D hax that the slayer doesn't resist with his 3D body.

If you still don't understand the difference between a 3D body and a 5D then it's simple. Basic even. A cube is 3D. If we had a 4D cube it would be unknown probably infiniely bigger than the cube, and a 5D cube would be infinitely bigger than the 4D one or uncountably infinitely bigger than the 3D one. Physically bigger.
Doomslayer is basically the 3D cube that can survive a punch that can destroy the 5D cube
except for that Doomslayer is a primeval himself, which is the exact same existence as Davoth
And is essentially a clone of him.

except for that Doomslayer is a primeval himself, which is the exact same existence as Davoth
And is essentially a clone of him.
look man i am far from an expert in these two verses, but if Doomslayer is a clone of Davoth's physical body then he probably would still be 3D physically as Davoth has a physical and an incorporeal form. If you disagree with that then go make a CRT, revise the abilities and then return to this thread.

look man i am far from an expert in these two verses, but if Doomslayer is a clone of Davoth's physical body then he probably would still be 3D physically as Davoth has a physical and an incorporeal form. If you disagree with that then go make a CRT, revise the abilities and then return to this thread.
It doesn't mean that simply because you have a physical human form that you can't be a higher dimensional entity?
Hell in DOOM, is but a small extension of Davoth's being. even if he has an incorporeal form it's irrelevant.
Doomslayer was injected with Davoth's essence when he entered the Divinity machine, which turned him into a god / primeval.
It's also stated that only a primeval can defeat another primeval, and all primevals are higher dimensional entities.

It doesn't mean that simply because you have a physical human form that you can't be a higher dimensional entity?
Hell in DOOM, is but a small extension of Davoth's being.
Doomslayer was injected with Davoth's essence when he entered the Divinity machine, which turned him into a god / primeval.
It's also stated that only a primeval can defeat another primeval, and all primevals are higher dimensional entities.
yeah yeah cool man i don't care go make a CRT, add whatever abilities you want em to have, get them accepted and then come back. You can only use stats accepted and added to the profile in vsthreads.

yeah yeah cool man i don't care go make a CRT, add whatever abilities you want em to have, get them accepted and then come back. You can only use stats accepted and added to the profile in vsthreads.
The profile accepts that I believe.

Just saying but, rimuru is not tagging someone with infinite / immeasurable speed

Tbh, it seems like they simply forgot to add HDE for Doomslayer as well

Idk I just know he is 5-D since I saw some people with better knowledge say. Its probably somewhere on there
-it's on the profile
-where
-idk

Bruh
Just saying but, rimuru is not tagging someone with infinite / immeasurable speed

Tbh, it seems like they simply forgot to add HDE for Doomslayer as well
OP forgot to equalize speed LMAO
I will say that Rimuru has passive abilities so he'd get hit just by being near him but I ain't the one to talk about that

Anyways if they forgot to add abilities to Doom Slayer then you need to revise the profile or clarify it with Staff members.

Either way i checked again just to be sure and DS has no HDE or anything

Ironically Davoth also has no HDE. He has higher-dimensional manipulation, Incorporeality, Omniprescense in a 5D realm and yet he has no HDE, meaning that a guy with 4D hax with Low 1-C range would be able to get him. Basically, go revise stuff dudes.

Bruh, i just saw that davoth doesn't have HDE either
Yeah, the profiles are pretty outdated
DOOM Low1-C gets accepted due to Davoth being a higher dimensional entity, of which a higher dimensional realm is only an extension of > forgot to add HDE

This battle doesn't make sense. Doomguy can't do anything to Rimuru. Rimuru can't keep up with Doomguy.
But if you equalize the speed, it becomes a hax stomp for Rimuru.

what the hell is this, Doomguy resistances to hax is only 3D level, the only thing 5D in Doom is physical stats with Creation hax from Davoth and probably Hell absorption, and Doomguy isn't even resist that many haxes, his body is 3D human

Back