• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thanks you.
:chaoctm:

Thor and Captain America both need to be unlocked for this CRT

I wanted these two profiles to be turned on, but I think they were turned off by mods, can you turn them on again?

Thor and Captain America both need to be unlocked for this CRT
I wanted these two profiles to be turned on, but I think they were turned off by mods, can you turn them on again?
Done. Tell me when you are done.

Please open Caster (Merlin) to apply the previous revisions. Additionally, please remove from Kirschtaria Wodime profile the tier categories since it have them manually wrote instead of automatically have the tier template, basically remove this part:
[[Category:Tier 10]]
[[Category:Tier 10-B]]
[[Category:Tier 6]]
[[Category:Tier 6-C]]
[[Category:Tier 1]]
[[Category:Tier Low 1-C]]
[[Category:Tier 1-C]]

I don't think we lock smurfs that don't clear a tier 1 in their page.

• Admin-locking controversial profiles, including for highly popular characters, as well as tiers 1 and 0, for both editing and renaming/moving purposes.

I'm done with these profiles, can someone in charge turn them off?

I'm done with these profiles, can someone in charge turn them off?
Will do so. Also, please nex time just write the exact names of the profile to use the protection script of the wiki like in this request.

Handled, tell me when you are done.
Finished with them, however since they aren't tier 1 I'm not sure if is necessary to block them, Penthesilea at least certainly no because she isn't popular enough to be in danger of get vandalized or have any tier 1 things, but Arcueid and Musashi are more popular so there could be the possibility that they get vandalized, that said however there exist other revisions that need to be applied to them so don't know honestly if should be closed again.

Finished with them, however since they aren't tier 1 I'm not sure if is necessary to block them, Penthesilea at least certainly no because she isn't popular enough to be in danger of get vandalized or have any tier 1 things, but Arcueid and Musashi are more popular so there could be the possibility that they get vandalized, that said however there exist other revisions that need to be applied to them so don't know honestly if should be closed again.
Ill leave em unlocked.

Please move this thread to F&G.

Edit: Also this to the content revision section. Additionally if possible I suggest that a staff give a warning to the user about have more caution when creating a thread because this isn't the first time he have crt in the versus section, also tell him to make better crts because they are somewhat weird.

Back