• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Good to see im not the only one getting this problem, feel like i tmight have something to do with the forum crashing for a while last night

In response to this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/error-on-tightens-profile.149457/

Tighten does have 2 matches against Homelander listed on his page, winning and losing. However, I’m not knowledgeable enough on the match up to know which is more valid than the other.
@DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu

What do you think that we should do here?
I am not involved with Vs Threads, but which one was more recent should be my first question? And perhaps link the two individual Vs threads for faster access?
@ElixirBlue

After AKM, DontTalk, and myself requested it, our forum system manager has changed so the report button for forum posts automatically leads to our rule-violation reports thread. The lag was likely caused by the forum updates.
New feature looks good.

Also, can somebody please inform us of all the remaining tasks to be handled in this thread since I last visited some days ago please?

Someone make @Dereck03 admin so that all of mine work and request can be fulfilled.
We are working on it, but since we promoted him to content moderator rather recently, we have had to wait for a while according to our rules. I hope that we will be able to promote him quite soon though.

We are working on it, but since we promoted him to content moderator rather recently, we have had to wait for a while according to our rules. I hope that we will be able to promote him quite soon though.
happy-japanese-anime.gif

Requesting the reopening of this thread-

1: The opposition presented arguments we were not given a chance to counter

2: The discussion of the thread was not done, the discussion of whether Nabu was Low 1-C was still to be had. The thread was closed before the discussion could take place

3: The opposition's arguments were blindly believed by a single admin, who closed it under his own terms, when this thread is a controversial one dealing with Tier 2 and 1 requiring at least 3 admins

4: The scans presented were not verified and were assumed to match the claims of the opposition

5: So on and so forth

EDIT: Adding to this, I will say that my feat about BWL trying to destroy the Multiverse by messing with the frequency and some of the Batman feats I provided were also ignored.

Last edited:
1: The opposition presented arguments we were not given a chance to counter
The argument had been going in circles for several days -- as per the norm with your CRTs -- and was discussed to the satisfaction of multiple admins.

2: The discussion of the thread was not done, the discussion of whether Nabu was Low 1-C was still to be had. The thread was closed before the discussion could take place
This was addressed in the thread. The only Doctor Fate profile we have on the wiki is Classic Doctor Fate. If you want to propose the creation of an entirely new Doctor Fate profile with new ratings, that will require its own thread.

3: The opposition's arguments were blindly believed by a single admin, who closed it under his own terms, when this thread is a controversial one dealing with Tier 2 and 1 requiring at least 3 admins
The rule is 3 staff for acceptance, not rejection. All that the accepted claims addressed were intelligence ratings.

4: The scans presented were not verified and were assumed to match the claims of the opposition
Both Firestorm and Antvasima agreed with the scans used.

The argument had been going in circles for several days -- as per the norm with your CRTs -- and was discussed to the satisfaction of multiple admins.
Only two admins gave input, and it wasn't going in circles for several days, it was inactive since Firestorm was familiarizing himself with the thread.

The last few posts you made showed new arguments however, that we were not given a chance to counter.
This was addressed in the thread. The only Doctor Fate profile we have on the wiki is Classic Doctor Fate. If you want to propose the creation of an entirely new Doctor Fate profile with new ratings, that will require its own thread.
It is Classic Dr. Fate but Nabu himself is a singular entity existing across the Multiverse(unlike Kent Nelson/Dr. Fate). There's only a single Nabu, and that holds true for both classic and current. I don't think we need a new profile, just the existing one to be updated allowing Nabu's new feats.
The rule is 3 staff for acceptance, not rejection.
Why wouldn't the rule apply for rejections? If it takes 3 staff for acceptance it's safe to say it will also take 3 for rejections.
Both Firestorm and Antvasima agreed with the scans used.
I was specifically referring to the Dr. Fate ones, which Firestorm did not agree with. And either way, we were not given a chance to counter.

It is Classic Dr. Fate but Nabu himself is a singular entity existing across the Multiverse(unlike Kent Nelson/Dr. Fate). There's only a single Nabu, and that holds true for both classic and current. I don't think we need a new profile, just the existing one to be updated allowing Nabu's new feats.
Then that would require a CRT unto itself, because Classic Fate's profile explicitly states not to do this.

Why wouldn't the rule apply for rejections?
It does not say that it does. If you think it should, you can argue for that elsewhere.

And either way, we were not given a chance to counter.
The evidence was very definitive. The thread should stay closed, all the pertinent topics reached their conclusions.

Then that would require a CRT unto itself, because Classic Fate's profile explicitly states not to do this.
Why can't my CRT be used to do that?
It does not say that it does. If you think it should, you can argue for that elsewhere.
I will ask some staff for clarifications.
The evidence was very definitive. The thread should stay closed, all the pertinent topics reached their conclusions.
You think the evidence was very definitive, I don't, especially since they don't even address our arguments. CRTs aren't locked based on if the opposition thinks their evidence is definitive.

You can make a new one. That's not what that one was about in the first place.
This thread wasn't originally about that but it still holds some relevancy as Nabu's tier was part of the original proposal. I see no reason why the discussion cannot happen there.
You're right. They're locked based on if the staff thinks it's definitive, and they did.
Only @Antvasima did, certainly not a "they"(plural).
EDIT: Adding to this, I will say that my feat about BWL trying to destroy the Multiverse by messing with the frequency and some of the Batman feats I provided were also ignored.

Back