• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Cosmology Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEN 10 COSMOLOGY UPDATE

UNIVERSE​

To begin with, I'm going to the lowest structure that is the universe, a universe in ben 10 encompasses other universes,​

Joe Kelly says that the universe is composed of multiverses composed of universes, Duncan Rouleau declares that the word reality in ben 10 is multiversal , implying that the term reality actually refers to the multiverse that is encompassed by the universe, consistent with the fact that the term timeline and reality are differentiated by paradox in this quote (05:21), Timeline = universe that encompasses the multiverses and Reality = Multiverse that is encompassed by the universe, Professor Paradoxo in his conversation says that realities have an ad infinitum number (09:40) of stories parallel to ours (just note that in the conversation, Paradoxo is talking about the amount of parallel stories and refers that there are hundreds of them, so at the end of the conversation about, he says that there is Ad infinitum, referring that there are infinite universes in just one measly universe in ben 10 ), following Joe's statement, the universe encompasses multiverses, so with this paradox statement we can come to the conclusion that every multiverse in the universe is infinite , the universe being a megaverse with an infinite number of multiverses, then Universe = 2-A .​

MULTIVERSE​

Now, with these concepts presented, we can introduce the multiverse, the multiverse mentioned by Holley in the crossover between Ben and Mutant Rex, there being an infinite number of universes, Duncan says 2 times that the multiverse is infinite.​

SPACE BEYOND​

The space beyond is a space that encompasses the entire Multiverse and all existing universes (05:48), being an infinite space greater than the universe and multiverse, being 4D in existence and 2-A to 5D.​

FORGE OF CREATION​

Finally we get to the deepest layer of cosmology, this place transcends the concepts of time and space, to prove Joe's consstency, we have celestial citcicif sapiens transcending the plane of existence in the game database (0:24), Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, the game is canonical when it is shown that there is a timeline that references the game (06:30), where the albedo is trapped in alien x and the game database only has canonical information, it is scalable to the center of creation because it is the place where sapiens are born, being a place of high existence that maintains the consistency of Joe's speech.​

the celestial sapiens created everything and the multiverse, seeing time and space as a storybook, one of them is Joe saying that the celestial sapiens control the whole plot, and with a proof that in the series this is true is the change of design, change of voice / dubbing and etc (13:34) , in addition we have to have an idea that the forge of creation is the place where sapiens make reality by having new concepts ( 04:53 ) , changing the universe frequently ( 13:38 ) , always being responsible for all canonical changes in the series, which also highlights the agreement of duncan who responded to a fan who asked if sapiens are the authors canonically speaking, and duncan says like, and duncan says like means yes (I don't completely agree with duncan saying that likes means yes on all questions, but that this one has evidence clear that it really is canon ), even more so we have the name of the place, which is literally forge of creation, being forge synonymous with creating, manufacturing and building, that is, we can understand that the name refers to the place that originated all creation,Forge of Creation is Low 1-C.​

Agree: @Lovemovies14 @Barbar01

Disagree: @Forthegood @LuffyRuffy46307

Neutral:

Last edited:
No. Higher dimensional beings when they enter a lower plane of existence receive a cross-section in their forms, where their dimensional belonging part of the lower dimension remains, basically, a higher dimensional/higher plane being has its physiology changed to a form that a being of inferior dimension can understand, thus being able to be seen, touched and so on.

No. Higher dimensional beings when they enter a lower plane of existence receive a cross-section in their forms, where their dimensional belonging part of the lower dimension remains, basically, a higher dimensional/higher plane being has its physiology changed to a form that a being of inferior dimension can understand, thus being able to be seen, touched and so on.
alien x has never been shown to travel in a lower dimension tho as far as i remember

alien x has never been shown to travel in a lower dimension tho as far as i remember
Alien x transcends space-time by being celestial sapiens, its form, as I said, is altered when it is on a lower plane or when seen by a lower dimensional being.
A clear example of cross-sections is Carl Sagan, scientist and physicist, who explains with the example of the 3D Apple and the Flat 2D World, that when a being of superior dimension enters a inferior plane, its physiology is altered, like a cut , becoming physically speaking a two-dimensional being, but one that is still superior and transcends the 2nd dimension.

''three dimensional creature exists in fatland only partially just a flat cross section through him can be seen''
In case that's not enough as proof, an example from that site I studied a bit about dimensionality there, where it explains that when a lower dimensional being, be it 1D, 2D, 3D, and 4D, observes a higher dimensional form or being, he will only see a part of that being, the part that corresponds to his dimensionality in it:
''And a Flatlander trying to see our three-dimensional world would only be able to perceive shapes in two-dimensional cross-sections''

Last edited:
Alien x transcends space-time by being celestial sapiens, its form, as I said, is altered when it is on a lower plane or when seen by a lower dimensional being.
but there is no proof that AX's form is altered on a lower plane just because he transcends space n time
Also so you cant just use that type of metaphysical mesh in BEN 10 💀 😭 😭 😭

Basically, a higher plane being can partially appear to a lower being and also interact with and be seen by lower plane beings.

but there is no proof that AX's form is altered on a lower plane just because he transcends space n time

bruh. Not all fictions uses that type of logic especially for Ben 10
This is not how things work, a being of a higher plane of existence can be seen in a partial way, just as the Site explained, just as Carl Sagan explained, just as I explained, there is no such thing as "needing proof", because this is how the relationship of a being of higher and lower dimension works, being established as only seeing in a partial way the being of lower dimension.

This is not how things work, a being of a higher plane of existence can be seen in a partial way, just as the Site explained, just as Carl Sagan explained, just as I explained, there is no such thing as "needing proof", because this is how the relationship of a being of higher and lower dimension works, being established as only seeing in a partial way the being of lower dimension.
....That is not how the relationship of a higher and lower dimension work. In different types of fiction, the 4th dimension can't even comprehend or even think of a 5th dimension.....what do you have to say for that? 🗿🗿🗿

....That is not how the relationship of a higher and lower dimension work. In different types of fiction, the 4th dimension can't even comprehend or even think of a 5th dimension.....what do you have to say for that? 🗿🗿🗿
I think you misunderstood, I did not deny that a 4D being cannot see a 5D axis, but that he only sees a 4D cross-sectional shape of the 5D, seeing it as a 4D shape, but that he still maintains qualitative superiority and etc.

BEN 10 COSMOLOGY UPDATE

UNIVERSE​

To begin with, I'm going to the lowest structure that is the universe, a universe in ben 10 encompasses other universes,​

Joe Kelly says that the universe is composed of multiverses composed of universes, Duncan Rouleau declares that the word reality in ben 10 is multiversal , implying that the term reality actually refers to the multiverse that is encompassed by the universe, consistent with the fact that the term timeline and reality are differentiated by paradox in this quote (05:21), Timeline = universe that encompasses the multiverses and Reality = Multiverse that is encompassed by the universe, Professor Paradoxo in his conversation says that realities have an ad infinitum number (09:40) of stories parallel to ours (just note that in the conversation, Paradoxo is talking about the amount of parallel stories and refers that there are hundreds of them, so at the end of the conversation about, he says that there is Ad infinitum, referring that there are infinite universes in just one measly universe in ben 10 ), following Joe's statement, the universe encompasses multiverses, so with this paradox statement we can come to the conclusion that every multiverse in the universe is infinite , the universe being a megaverse with an infinite number of multiverses, then Universe = 2-A .​

MULTIVERSE​

Now, with these concepts presented, we can introduce the multiverse, the multiverse mentioned by Holley in the crossover between Ben and Mutant Rex, there being an infinite number of universes, Duncan says 2 times that the multiverse is infinite.​

SPACE BEYOND​

The space beyond is a space that encompasses the entire Multiverse and all existing universes (05:48), being an infinite space greater than the universe and multiverse, being 4D in existence and 2-A to 5D.​

FORGE OF CREATION​

Finally we get to the deepest layer of cosmology, this place transcends the concepts of time and space, to prove Joe's consstency, we have celestial citcicif sapiens transcending the plane of existence in the game database (0:24), Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, the game is canonical when it is shown that there is a timeline that references the game (06:30), where the albedo is trapped in alien x and the game database only has canonical information, it is scalable to the center of creation because it is the place where sapiens are born, being a place of high existence that maintains the consistency of Joe's speech.​

göksel sapiens her şeyi ve çoklu evreni yaratmış, zamanı ve uzayı bir hikaye kitabı gibi görerek , bunlardan biri de göksel sapiens'in tüm olay örgüsünü kontrol ettiğini söyleyen Joe'dur ve dizide bunun doğru olduğunun bir kanıtı ile tasarım değişikliği, değişim ( 13:34 ) ayrıca, yaradılışın demirhanesinin, sapiens'in yeni kavramlara sahip olarak (04:53), evreni sık sık değiştirerek (13:38 ) gerçeğe dönüştürdüğü yer olduğuna dair bir fikrimiz olmalı. ), serideki tüm kanonik değişikliklerden her zaman sorumlu olmak, bu aynı zamanda kanonik olarak konuşan yazarların sapiens olup olmadığını soran bir hayrana yanıt veren Duncan'ın anlaşmasını da vurgulamaktadır., and duncan says like, and duncan says like means yes (I don't completely agree with duncan saying that likes means yes on all questions, but that this one has evidence clear that it really is canon ), even more so we have the name of the place, which is literally forge of creation, being forge synonymous with creating, manufacturing and building, that is, we can understand that the name refers to the place that originated all creation,Forge of Creation is Low 1-C.​

i agree

both of you are proposing the same thing.....
And a new thing I'm proposing different from reiner is in terms of haxs, in this forum I'm proposing that Celestial Sapiens have Plot Manipulation, Concept Manipulation and Higher-Dimensional Existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back