• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Left: "IS SOCCER!!!"

Right: "Is football"

62BB5C7AECFEAD714C52C388AAD08E1809577A52

Says the filthy American whose sport is only watched in the millions by Americans alone and no one else watches it.

Seethe and dilate for an eternity longer.
I don't like Football either.

The only sport i deadass watch regularly is Boxing, which is infinitely more based than Soccer and Football.

PrinceofPein said:
Said threads are concluded already, here are the links to thread they said they are waiting for
and here is the second

Both threads for merger have the been concluded, and here is the cosmology blog, it has been made
It seems like the prerequisites for this revision have been fulfilled already, so it can probably reopened and continue.

When we said weekend I said Sunday earlier in the thread. Also I'm not sure why it was said the prerequisites were completed when we still have the merge thread opened because the sandbox will not be finalized until Sunday.

Maitreya has also not finished his new portion for his blog that will cover tier two.

Can this be re-closed and opened on Sunday as it was originally agreed

When we said weekend I said Sunday earlier in the thread. Also I'm not sure why it was said the prerequisites were completed when we still have the merge thread opened because the sandbox will not be finalized until Sunday.

Maitreya has also not finished his new portion for his blog that will cover tier two.

Can this be re-closed and opened on Sunday as it was originally agreed
Okay. Please ask a few staff members to reopen this thread later then. I will be busy on the next Sunday and Monday.

Today is monday so I had it reopened, that said the arguments are still the same nothing in the OP has changed, No derailing this time, we are already on the second page already
@Maitreya Your blog, the section about separate space-time, I went through it, are you done or you have something to add to it?

Ok this constant closing and reopening is kinda getting a little ridiculous at this point.

💀

note to staff involved. I personally had my 2-C cosmology blog checked out by @KLOL506 who also agreed to 2-C scaling outright as well. No issue there.

So what that makes…..4 thread mods and like 2 or 3 calc group members that have all seen the arguments or the cosmology blog surrounding 2-C scaling at this point and all have agreed to it?

We need to put this saga to a close already 🙃

Ok this constant closing and reopening is kinda getting a little ridiculous at this point.
tell me about it
note to staff involved. I personally had my 2-C cosmology blog checked out by @KLOL506 who also agreed to 2-C scaling outright as well. No issue there.
my dear, you have not created a CRT to accept the blog, even still this comes first, also KLOL cannot pass a thread or blog unless it is calcs
So what that makes…..4 thread mods and like 2 or 3 calc group members that have all seen the arguments or the cosmology blog surrounding 2-C scaling at this point and all have agreed to it?
4 thread mods before the tiering system revision, well we have new rules now, meaning the mods have to follow the new rules. it is as simple as that.

Before it is give me a few days to make an argument, now it is I do not want to argue?

Brother, the blog was just meant to provide an explanation for the accepted tier already. Not be it’s own thing for new scaling to arise 😭

I’m not saying it was passed or anything. The scaling for the series was already passed as is. I’m just saying I put in the work to have even more people check it out and evaluate it so the tiers can be said to have been safely evaluated and agreed upon.

In hopes that this Fire Force scaling saga can be closed sooner rather than later 🙃

Brother, the blog was just meant to provide an explanation for the accepted tier already. Not be it’s own thing for new scaling to arise 😭
I’m not saying it was passed or anything. The scaling for the series was already passed as is. I’m just saying I put in the work to have even more people check it out and evaluate it so the tiers can be said to have been safely evaluated and agreed upon.
so if it has not been accepted, then it is irrelevant to the thread, but if you want me to address what you have in the blog, I can do just that too.
Either way the OP still stands and no argument have been brought for it

So the section of the separate space-time in the blog, you want to do that here or in the thread for the blog?
I will prefer here just for separate space-times shenanigans, as that is more of a general one that has others in it.

I suppose if you have contentions with the blog that can be addressed in the blog acceptance thread. But for rn I’m just trying to get staff in the thread as well.

I suppose if you have contentions with the blog that can be addressed in the blog acceptance thread. But for rn I’m just trying to get staff in the thread as well.
Do not worry about staffs, I can get that for you.
The contention I have with the blog is the tier 2 area, which again this thread is for, so I say we handle tier 2 in this thread, since that blog thread will get clogged up with other things

Do not worry about staffs, I can get that for you.
The contention I have with the blog is the tier 2 area, which again this thread is for, so I say we handle tier 2 in this thread, since that blog thread will get clogged up with other things
What other things? The blog’s purpose was just meant for explaining the 2-C rating. I even made a whole new section specifically for Adolla as a separate space-time so the whole blog is kinda contingent on the tier 2 rating lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back