• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Well, if you can genuinely provide evidence for that Lex and Bruce can freely warp reality almost any way they wish with their inventions and also reach up to an at least tier 2 scale with them, in combination, I am willing to reopen the thread in question, but otherwise it should remain locked.
Okay. Never mind then.
Even if a new thread needs to be created(even though that thread itself had some discussions on their intelligence), the Dr. Fate point and BWL's intelligence stands. For neither did you allow us to write a counter, and for Dr. Fate you are the only one who agreed with Deagon(Firestorm when he did gave his input, agreed with us and so did some other normal members). Hence the thread does need to be opened.

1. As you argue for another 10 pages...
2. Uhuh.
1: Is that a reason to close the thread though? If I go to some thread, and argue with the OP continuously for no reason, would the thread be closed despite the fact the OP was in the right? Also, if you look at the first page, you will see that I told Deagon I won't respond to his "Monitor was infinitely weakened" arguments if he continues repeating his points, so if Deagon doesn't present anything new, I do stop to prevent stonewalling. I said something similar in the last page too.

2: I think it's a valid point, the thread was closed before Firestorm had a chance to evaluate his arguments, our counters(which we were not even given a chance to make btw), and reach a verdict.

Our argument on removing Jim Corrigan scaling to Nabu was agreed by one staff, and many other members. His argument was agreed on by one staff who didn't even verify his arguments with the scans and blindly assumed what he was saying accurately matched the context of the comics. This is similar to if I go to some person, show them Bane beating Batman in Knightfall, not show the context of Batman being extremely weakened, have them believe me, and then they just refuse to listen to any other person willing to explain the context to them that Batman was fighting most of his rogues gallery for months without any rest before having to fight Bane.

As someone who has watched and read... yes, it is guaranteed to go in circles.
1. As you argue for another 10 pages...
2. Uhuh.
Yes, my strong experience regarding these two is that they are so relentlessly stubborn that they would argue for at least 3,000 posts regarding that trees are rainbow-coloured even after being disproven a hundred times in a row.

As such, I think that a permanent topic ban that prohibits them from arguing about Marvel Comics and DC Comics seems warranted here, including a topic ban against them arguing about their topics bans, as the rest of our community, especially our staff, cannot be expected to constantly indulge them for collectively many dozens of hours every week. It simply isn't remotely reasonable or constructive.

Last edited:
Request for moving Bean to Bean (Disenchantment) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Algol to Algol (Soul Calibur) because Algol from Dino Crisis exists.
Request for moving Alicia to Alicia (Claymore) because Alicia from Ejen Ali exists.
Request for moving Magus to Magus (Chrono Trigger) because Magus from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Mandarin to Mandarin (Marvel Comics) because of the name.
Request for moving Marilith to Marilith (Dungeons and Dragons) because Marilith from Final Fantasy I exists.
Request for moving Marvin to Marvin (Apocalyptic Horseplay) because Marvin from Guardian Tales exists.
Request for moving Matilda to Matilda (Prehistoric Park) because Matilda from Roald Dahl exists.
Request for moving Medic to Medic (Team Fortress 2) because Medic from Kamen Rider Drive exists.
Request for moving Mifune to Mifune (Soul Eater) because Mifune from Naruto exists.

Request for deleting https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/T...200414154445/@comment-34653853-20200414193209

Request for moving Bean to Bean (Disenchantment) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Algol to Algol (Soul Calibur) because Algol from Dino Crisis exists.
Request for moving Alicia to Alicia (Claymore) because Alicia from Ejen Ali exists.
Request for moving Magus to Magus (Chrono Trigger) because Magus from Marvel Comics exists.
Request for moving Mandarin to Mandarin (Marvel Comics) because of the name.
Request for moving Marilith to Marilith (Dungeons and Dragons) because Marilith from Final Fantasy I exists.
Request for moving Marvin to Marvin (Apocalyptic Horseplay) because Marvin from Guardian Tales exists.
Request for moving Matilda to Matilda (Prehistoric Park) because Matilda from Roald Dahl exists.
Request for moving Medic to Medic (Team Fortress 2) because Medic from Kamen Rider Drive exists.
Request for moving Mifune to Mifune (Soul Eater) because Mifune from Naruto exists.
I've taken care of these.

Yes, my strong experience regarding these two is that they are so relentlessly stubborn that they would argue for at least 3,000 posts regarding that trees are rainbow-coloured even after being disproven a hundred times in a row.

As such, I think that a permanent topic ban that prohibits them from arguing about Marvel Comics and DC Comics seems warranted here, including a topic ban against them arguing about their topics bans, as the rest of our community, especially our staff, cannot be expected to constantly indulge them for collectively many dozens of hours every week. It simply isn't remotely reasonable or constructive.
The only person the two transcendings really get into these endless arguments is with Deagonx, who is clearly targeting them by consistently and specifically running into the threads they’ve created or are participating in, and quoting their entire posts to instigate an argument. Deagonx has also done the same thing to me before, as evident from him instigating arguments against me in everyone of my threads.

So it doesn’t make any sense to topic ban the two transcendings, as they're not causing the problem. The one who should get a topic ban is Deagonx as he’s instigating and contributing to these endless arguments.

Last edited:
I am instigating arguments... in CRTs... by disagreeing with them? Yes, that's kind of the idea. The fact that there is a disagreement is not the problem, the problem is the extreme degree of tedium involved when they refuse to concede to even the most blatant and matter-of-fact evidence against their position, and challenge extremely basic or obvious logical inferences if it's problematic for their argument. You do the exact same thing, which is of no surprise given your connection to them. How many pages of comments have been wasted on the absolutely pointless assertion that the Multiversity Map delineates the Source from the Overvoid, despite a mass of evidence and airtight logical reasoning to the contrary?

Neither myself nor the staff should be dragged into pointless arguments that lead nowhere, propped up by far-fetched leaps in logic and extremely shoddy evidence. I spent 3 pages explaining the extremely basic fact that the Macroverse is the direct opposite of the Microverse in Marvel, and that a realm that can be travelled to via spaceship and wormhole does not have R>F transcendence just because a mad scientist called it "a dream within a dream."

That's a microcosm of every single discussion with this troupe of individuals, and it's a waste of time. The bickering never ends without moderator intervention, despite how clearly and obviously wrong the arguments are.

Particularly in connection to this constant foot-stomping about threads being closed, by the time other staff gets involved in these word-count contests, are they meant to sift through pages and pages of inert bickering? They have neither the time nor the interest. Every single one of these CRTs, virtually without exception, has been dead in the water and an absolute waste of everyone's time. That is why a topic ban is necessary. And given that these two just recently finished serving a ban for an egregious rule violation that -- despite overwhelming evidence -- they never admitted to or apologized for, I do not see why they should be given the benefit of the doubt about their behavior here.

How many times I have to warn that this damn thread is not for endless discussions at every turn.... I can overlook user's request for all this derailment, get out to pm, Wall, off site or whatever but stop clogging the damn thread.

There's something that's been bugging, that I hope has a remedy.
So, there's this Hololive verse page. When you go on the Hololive category, the thumbnail for the Hololive verse page is the image for one of the characters of the verse instead of the image used on the Hololive verse page itself. Is there any way for the thumbnail to change to the image the verse page has?

I have one questions

A CRT is necessary to add a rating with an amplification that is currently in the profile?

example Character is 7(6-B) Teratons in all statistics and has a durability amplifier with a multiplier of 100 which gives as the result is a tier high 6-B but it does not reflect that level, would it be okay to add it without a CRT?

Request for moving Outriders to Outriders (Marvel Cinematic Universe) because it seems that Marvel Comics has Outriders too.
Request for moving Viral to Viral (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) because Viral from Dying Light exists. By the way, the redirect problem of Viral can only be solved by staffs as TTGL profiles are locked.
Request for moving Virus to Virus (Rock Hard Gladiators) because Virus from Agar.io exists.

Request for moving Outriders to Outriders (Marvel Cinematic Universe) because it seems that Marvel Comics has Outriders too.
Request for moving Viral to Viral (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) because Viral from Dying Light exists. By the way, the redirect problem of Viral can only be solved by staffs as TTGL profiles are locked.
Request for moving Virus to Virus (Rock Hard Gladiators) because Virus from Agar.io exists.
Done.

As it includes a redirect link in a locked page, I am unable to do on my own.

This is a complicated issue. A redirect link is in a locked page.

Another (Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress Classic)) is not in a locked page, but I'm not sure whether [[Medic]] in said page should be changed into. [[Medic (Team Fortress 2)|Medic]] or [[Medic (Team Fortress Classic)|Medic]] as it seems that HWG has appeared in two continuities. Therefore, knowledgeable members' opinion is needed.

Back