• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly 2-C Demigod Kratos, and justification edit for the Sisters of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Let's get the smaller revision out of the way first. The Sisters of Fate are currently scaled above all the Gods based on one WoG statement, but that doesn't seem valid considering Kratos beat them in a relatively fair fight (as fair as can be with two time gods), yet he would've lost to Zeus had he not tricked him at the end of GoW2 by faking his surrender, so Zeus should be above the Sisters of Fate. Not to mention that GoW3 Zeus one-shot Pre-Hades Kratos who defeated the Sisters.

Thus, that WoG justification should be removed (since we all know how tricky WoG scaling for God of War can be), and they should just scale to GoW2 Kratos.

2. You all knew this day would come. Kratos should be "At least 4-A, possibly 2-C" in his demigod form (with his 2-C weapons staying the same in his key).

First off, Athena said that he had near-Olympian strength and that Ares intended on having Kratos kill the Olympian Gods including Zeus, as currently stated on his profile

Second off, he should be comparable to the redeemed warriors, who defeated Hercules together, meaning that they would downscale individually from him.

So, Demigod Kratos would be "At least 4-A, possibly 2-C, 2-C with Gauntlet of Zeus, Blade of Artemis, and Spear of Destiny".

Yeah no, hard ******* disasgree with this. There is no true word whether Herc was actually Tier 2 at that time, Kratos needing the Gauntlet to stand against Persephone and Atlas, ans Ares one-shotting him shoot this notion deader than Tier 2 Demigod Kratos pre-GoW2.

Anyway;

1. I agree with changing the Sisters of Fate's justifications. They're above all powers in the Greek World solely in terms of their command over their destiny and fate. In terms of personal power and combat aptitude, they lose to a Kratos that can barely withstand the might of a weakened Atlas. So, the new justifications should be something like;

Low Multiverse level (Are comparable to Kratos as he was when he faced them in battle, who had the remnant magics of Cronos and Atlas to bolster him and could hold off the latter's fingers and break his chains, albeit with effort. Should not be overwhelmingly weaker than other divine entities)

2. Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree. Ares' likely meant to grant Kratos the means to destroy Olympus (such as Pandora's Box and other divine weapons) rather than somehow train a demigod to surpass Zeus through his own might alone. Hercules being beaten by the Redeemed Warriors is not only chronologically unsound but we have confirmation that Hercules became a god at some point and likely got his divine levels of power then. We're not sure if this Hercules had done the same.

Important for everyone to look at the first part of the CRT as well. That's actually a solid point.

Second off, he should be comparable to the redeemed warriors, who defeated Hercules together, meaning that they would downscale individually from him.
I'd like to address this specifically. You would've been better off using the Aeageon stuff for this upgrade because this part would completely break the scaling.

Hercules is physically stronger than the Brother Kings, bar Zeus. If Kratos was even half as strong, the entire plot of every game up to the end of I would make zero sense, since Kratos could just kill Atlas, Persephone and Ares singlehandedly.

Anyway;

1. I agree with changing the Sisters of Fate's justifications. They're above all powers in the Greek World solely in terms of their command over their destiny and fate. In terms of personal power and combat aptitude, they lose to a Kratos that can barely withstand the might of a weakened Atlas. So, the new justifications should be something like;

Low Multiverse level (Are comparable to Kratos as he was when he faced them in battle, who had the remnant magics of Cronos and Atlas to bolster him and could hold off the latter's fingers and break his chains, albeit with effort. Should not be overwhelmingly weaker than other divine entities)

2. Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree. Ares' likely meant to grant Kratos the means to destroy Olympus (such as Pandora's Box and other divine weapons) rather than somehow train a demigod to surpass Zeus through his own might alone. Hercules being beaten by the Redeemed Warriors is not only chronologically unsound but we have confirmation that Hercules became a god at some point and likely got his divine levels of power then. We're not sure if this Hercules had done the same.
I agree with this.

Too bad my brother can't create an account on the forum since he is a GoW nerd.

Yeah no, hard ******* disasgree with this. There is no true word whether Herc was actually Tier 2 at that time, Kratos needing the Gauntlet to stand against Persephone and Atlas, ans Ares one-shotting him shoot this notion deader than Tier 2 Demigod Kratos pre-GoW2.
Makes sense.

Should we just remove that possibly higher justification entirely?

I'd like to address this specifically. You would've been better off using the Aeageon stuff for this upgrade because this part would completely break the scaling.

Hercules is physically stronger than the Brother Kings, bar Zeus. If Kratos was even half as strong, the entire plot of every game up to the end of I would make zero sense, since Kratos could just kill Atlas, Persephone and Ares singlehandedly.
I thought it was agreed that the Furies used hax.

And why do people try scaling Kratos to Aeageon? He literally could not hurt him until he used a bug-hand monster to slice his face.

And why do people try scaling Kratos to Aeageon? He literally could not hurt him until he used a bug-hand monster to slice his face.
I know, I'm pointing out how the Hercules argument is even more flawed. I guess it can be used as a possible way to get the Redeemed Warrior back to 4-A but that's not relevant here.

I know, I'm pointing out how the Hercules argument is even more flawed. I guess it can be used as a possible way to get the Redeemed Warrior back to 4-A but that's not relevant here.
Should we just remove the possibly higher part for Demigod Kratos entirely?

Anyway;

Planck’s evaluation makes sense.

Agreed

the Sisters should backscale from Ares and the Brothers of Moist and Edge (Poseidon and Hades) based off one damaging an Ares tier weapon over time
Sisters of Fate is whatever, but the justification should be used elsewhere, like say, their Fate Manip powers or so.
tbh idk if you need it, the novels give much better statements for the Fates’ command over the Gods and Titans
Should we just remove the possibly higher part for Demigod Kratos entirely?
Agreed, he shouldn’t remotely scale to the Olympians
tbh the Warrior scaling above Kratos only works with certain weapons (like the Blade) but it’s fairly clear they’re slightly weaker without them
It is and I’m disturbed people seem to be arguing they scale to him
Yeah and even then it’s more likely the death of the Fury stuffed him up

Agreed

the Sisters should backscale from Ares and the Brothers of Moist and Edge (Poseidon and Hades) based off one damaging an Ares tier weapon over time
That's actually a far better scaling of them.

Low Multiverse level (Could damage and destroy the Blade of the Gods, which could withstand blows from Ares with no issue. Held their own against a Kratos empowered by the powers of the Titans. Should not be that much weaker than other deities)

That's actually a far better scaling of them.

Low Multiverse level (Could damage and destroy the Blade of the Gods, which could withstand blows from Ares with no issue. Held their own against a Kratos empowered by the powers of the Titans. Should not be that much weaker than other deities)
I’d leave the lady bit out but that’s a good scale, I’d note the Sister needed multiple attacks tho
I'm fine with the sisters of fate stuff, disagree with the demigod kratos stuff for Planck's reasons.
I disagree with you for Planck reasons tbh

Ah, how about this;

Low Multiverse level (Could damage and destroy the Blade of the Gods with her energy blasts, albeit over time, with said blade capable of withstanding blows from Ares. Held their own against a Kratos empowered by the powers of the Titans. Should not be that much weaker than other deities)

Funnily enough, this implies Kratos absorbed the remnant powers of the Titans and became as powerful as a mid level Olympian with them.

Ah, how about this;

Low Multiverse level (Could damage and destroy the Blade of the Gods with her energy blasts, albeit over time, with said blade capable of withstanding blows from Ares. Held their own against a Kratos empowered by the powers of the Titans. Should not be that much weaker than other deities)

Funnily enough, this implies Kratos absorbed the remnant powers of the Titans and became as powerful as a mid level Olympian with them.
I mean why else would he be a 2-C while depowered in GoW2?

Ah, how about this;

I’d cut the last bit but works
Olympians upscale (Ares > Poseidon tho)

Thank you.

It's just that this CRT's results show that it really provides no use as to improving Demigod Krato's tier, so it doesn't serve a purpose.

Also:
Ares' likely meant to grant Kratos the means to destroy Olympus (such as Pandora's Box and other divine weapons) rather than somehow train a demigod to surpass Zeus through his own might alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back