• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Seems like reiner's issue

Done.
This can be locked again. I am done applying changes.
1065685901121945772.webp

I dunno man it's just a word for a female dog. That's actually another definition for that word btw

For real though I think the real reason is because it sounds demeaning to women.
It's also a basic insult/curse lmfao, it's creme of the crop, if your lacking originality but don't want to spout slurs it's one of the big three, the other two being dick and ****, hell, even Ass can be included in that one! Censor em all if you're gonna do one, make everyone who curses like a sailor look stupid and MORE offensive then if they said the actual word!

Iron Man's profile needs to be unlocked again for this CRT

Iron Man's profile needs to be unlocked again for this CRT
Done.

Is there any particular reason I can't post in @Everything12's message wall in the forum? I recall a feature for given users to block others from interacting with them was declined as it's not appropiate for a wiki indexing community where it'd be better to sort out differences and all.

image.png

Is there any particular reason I can't post in @Everything12's message wall in the forum? I recall a feature for given users to block others from interacting with them was declined as it's not appropiate for a wiki indexing community where it'd be better to sort out differences and all.

image.png
I also noticed it today when I went to ask something about conceptual manipulation on his wall 🤔

Request for moving Altana to Altana (Final Fantasy XI) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Philotas to Philotas (ActRaiser) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Computer to Computer (The Daily Object Show) because it is a common name.

Last edited:
Request for moving Altana to Altana (Final Fantasy XI) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Philotas to Philotas (ActRaiser) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Computer to Computer (The Daily Object Show) because it is a common name.
Done. Also there was only one redirect link to handle.

I'm also having lag... I thought it was my internet but it's at maximum as always.

Back