• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I think one of the discussers for this CRT rage quitted out just because we could not agree on the usability of a feat
My apologies if that is how I seemed, that was not my intention. I simply felt like the two of us reached a deadlock, and I saw no way to convince you without a third party intervention. I've already ask a calc group member about the feat in question, and I'm waiting for a response. I wasn't planning on abandoning the thread.

Note: Yesterday a certain real life incident happened which left me rather agitated, and I believed it was best for me to not take part in any discussions for the rest of the day. As I didn't want to take my anger out on other people, as I mentioned in another thread.

I'm currently trying to get through all of the Senran Kagura games I can get my hands on to help with the scaling and feats. Along with trying to get a new verse started on the wiki, along with revisions for other verses as well sitting on my todo list. Also trying to make sure I just have fun, since I don't want to be on the forum 24/7.

Sometimes I just don't feel like discussing anything and want to do other things for the day.

I did not mean to come off as standoffish, or seemed like I was trying to stone wall you.

Thank you very much for helping out and making an effort.

Agreed, Stephanie switches identities so often (although Spoiler is her main one) that it’d be better to just use her name.

Last edited:
We don't have any other incarnations of the character but I feel like this should be renamed "Stephanie Brown (Post-Crisis)"
Agreed, Stephanie switches identities so often (although Spoiler is her main one) that it’d be better to just use her name.
I renamed the page.

Should the following pages have their links to it redirected?

Some requestsof my own:

The following page should probably be renamed to "Stormtroopers":

The elite Fist of the North Star scharacters currently have Extraordinary Genius ratings for their general intelligence. That should probably be changed to "Above Average. Extraordinary Genius in martial arts." or something similar.

Would somebody be willing to create a revision thread with this purpose and then inform me about it please?

Also, should the CStW characters have their "At least Immeasurable" Speed levels adjusted?

I am unsure if it's a rule violation, so I will ask it here.

The administrator @Rodri_"Dante" made a thread to downgrade the Undertale verse. The problem is, is that this new thread is an exact copy and paste of another, original thread of theirs, made a few weeks ago. No new arguments, no new nothing.

They also didn't inform any of the voters of their new thread.

This essentially discards and discredits all the votes casted into the original thread, and effectively remove all opposition, and counter debate present in the original thread.

This seems like a blatant attempt to pass their revision through by reposting the thread, where the opposition (namely, me and others) is simply too tired to regurgitate the same points made in the original thread, as the contents haven't changed.

I would like for the new thread to be closed (again, this one), and if Dante wants more, or new input on their arguments present in the original thread, they should ask for knowledgeable members to help, not repost the thread.

@Antvasima mind changing the profile names of Daidouji, Ikaruga, Mirai, Ryona, Ryobi, Ryoki to Daidōji, Ikaruga (Senran Kagura), Mirai (Senran Kagura), Ryōna, Ryōbi, and Ryōki?
Why do you want them changed, what do you want them changed to, and would somebody be willing to update all of the links to them from regular VSB wiki pages afterwards?

I am unsure if it's a rule violation, so I will ask it here.

The administrator @Rodri_"Dante" made a thread to downgrade the Undertale verse. The problem is, is that this new thread is an exact copy and paste of another, original thread of theirs, made a few weeks ago. No new arguments, no new nothing.

They also didn't inform any of the voters of their new thread.

This essentially discards and discredits all the votes casted into the original thread, and effectively remove all opposition, and counter debate present in the original thread.

This seems like a blatant attempt to pass their revision through by reposting the thread, where the opposition (namely, me and others) is simply too tired to regurgitate the same points made in the original thread, as the contents haven't changed.

I would like for the new thread to be closed (again, this one), and if Dante wants more, or new input on their arguments present in the original thread, they should ask for knowledgeable members to help, not repost the thread.
@Rodri_"Dante"

What do you have to say as explanations for what you did?

@Rodri_"Dante"

What do you have to say as explanations for what you did?
The first thread became inactive outside of me and GodlyCharmander, none of the people that agreed/disagreed said anything despiste several new arguments being made, and the users that GodlyCharmander contacted didn't reply.
Figured the Best course of action was to make a new CRT.

There is an Ikaruga in Fairy Tail, so it might be a good idea to give Senran Kagura's Ikaruga the same treatment. Just thought it would be better to have those named be more correctly spelled with their accented letters
Okay. That seems fine then.
I listed the changed names in that quote! Why should I be asked?
Sorry about not paying attention. I will handle it then.

The first thread became inactive outside of me and GodlyCharmander, none of the people that agreed/disagreed said anything despiste several new arguments being made, and the users that GodlyCharmander contacted didn't reply.
Figured the Best course of action was to make a new CRT.
Okay. It is ill-advised to start an exact copy thread without the previous participants, rather than send a notification some knowledgeable members regarding the subject matter in the original thread though.

Last edited:
@Antvasima mind changing the profile names of Daidouji, Ikaruga, Mirai, Ryona, Ryobi, Ryoki to Daidōji, Ikaruga (Senran Kagura), Mirai (Senran Kagura), Ryōna, Ryōbi, and Ryōki?
I finished renaming all of the mentioned pages, and redirected the wiki links to a few of them.

Okay. No problem. Should I close your restarted copy-thread then?

I didn't know exactly where to post this, so I am posting it here for now, let me know if this isn't correct...

But, we're having an issue in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/puzzle-and-dragons-crt-retconning-reincarnations.134717/

The user Rustobal10 is currently heavily dersiling the thread. He is completely disregarding and refusing to debate/counter standards set by previous CRTs, he is making arguements based on evidence the wiki generally doesn't allow (game mechanics), and is refusing to cite sources for much of this new information and his assertions.

I'm posting this here because I don't believe this is technically rule violation, but it is massive disruptive, unhelpful, and is becoming circular, bloating a CRT with a derail is going nowhere.

Back