• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper670

He/Him
Should we assume any opponent to fight a Mao Gaukin character is as weak in everything as a shallow layer inhabitant?

I even heard from some of them that even God tiers like Madoka can't do anything to deeper world inhabitants because she lacks 99+ layers of resistance bypassing. Implying she's as weak as shallow world inhabitants, which imo, is clearly not the case

Essentially I'd like know how Mao verse 99+ layers thing is assumed to work in vs matchups. What is the official stance on that in the vsbw. I see it a lot in matchups and it ends up disrupting matches, due to several people disagreeing.

Should we assume any opponent to fight a Mao Gaukin character is as weak in everything as a shallow layer inhabitant?

I even heard from some of them that even God tiers like Madoka can't do anything to deeper world inhabitants because she lacks 99+ layers of resistance bypassing. Implying she's as weak as shallow world inhabitants, which imo, is clearly not the case

Essentially I'd like know how Mao verse 99+ layers thing is assumed to work in vs matchups. What is the official stance on that in the vsbw. I see it a lot in matchups and it ends up disrupting matches, due to several people disagreeing.
Not every opponent lol.

Inside 2-A Madoka can actually incap Anos.
Anos is just incredibly broken that he can beat almost every tier 2 character.

Also, most Low 1-C and upwards already beat the shit out of the Demon King.

Don't really understand the question. Characters from other verses don't have to do anything with cosmology of Maou Gakuin.
If your character has 100 layers of resistance to Anos' eyes or sword great you resist that, if not oh well...

Don't really understand the question. Characters from other verses don't have to do anything with cosmology of Maou Gakuin.
If your character has 100 layers of resistance to Anos' eyes or sword great you resist that, if not oh well...
I think he's talking about who can beat who...

Actually they are higher realities. Well wiki kinda don't wanna accept them being higher dimensional

As i already explained in other thread that each world has different laws and concepts and deeper the world more laws and concepts merges and it's impossible to analyse the concepts.

In the world of Militia, no matter how hard you look at the magic laws of other worlds, you can't see them. It is too much of a coincidence that the magic formula is constructed in the dark and it happens to be a deep magic that incorporates a retroactive magic formula.

It's like asking someone to solve a mathematical equation when they can't even read the numbers. It is needless to say that the probability of a coincidental match is close to zero.

Actually they are higher realities. Well wiki kinda don't wanna accept them being higher dimensional

As i already explained that each world has different laws and concepts and deeper the world more laws and concepts merges and it's impossible to analyse the concepts.

In the world of Militia, no matter how hard you look at the magic laws of other worlds, you can't see them. It is too much of a coincidence that the magic formula is constructed in the dark and it happens to be a deep magic that incorporates a retroactive magic formula.

It's like asking someone to solve a mathematical equation when they can't even read the numbers. It is needless to say that the probability of a coincidental match is close to zero.
Then why would you use them in Matchups when it's not accepted

Actually I did check and Anos lost all his matchups against Madoka anyway. His 99+ resistance was meaningless. And oboy does that 99+ layers statement get abused in all his matches.

Nobody is arguing 1-B Anos in matches
Actually I did check and Anos lost all his matchups against Madoka anyway. His 99+ resistance was meaningless. And oboy does that 99+ layers statement get abused in all his matches.?>
He only losses because of Acausality type 5. What do you mean by it getting abused? He bypasses 99 layers of resistance simple as that.

Actually I did check and Anos lost all his matchups against Madoka anyway. His 99+ resistance was meaningless. And oboy does that 99+ layers statement get abused in all his matches.
Wiki uses layers as some layer of hax not dimensions.

He only losses because of Acausality type 5. What do you mean by it getting abused? He bypasses 99 layers of resistance simple as that.
He doesn't lose because of Acausality type 5 tho. He loses via sealing and other incap techniques.

99+ layers of resistances of characters of low 2C(considering the fact the strongest deeper worlds are low 2C) are not bypassing hax of 2A which bypass hax of other 2A

Can you structure your statement better? But if you are stating what i think you are then you are wrong. Both of these are 4D so low 2-C character that has hax that bypasses 99 layers of resistance will definitely affect 2-A character if that character doesn't have like 100 layers of resistance to that hax

Can you structure your statement better? But if you are stating what i think you are then you are wrong. Both of these are 4D so low 2-C character that has hax that bypasses 99 layers of resistance will definitely affect 2-A character if that character doesn't have like 100 layers of resistance to that hax
Except even in Mao each layer is superior to the lower, which is still low 2C

2A hax that can bypass 2A hax >>>>> low 2C hax

And?

Because both are 4D
In what way do you assume that an opponents hax is as weak as that from the shallow layer

2A hax that can nullify resistances of 2A multiversal characters in range and potency>>low 2C hax resistance

In what way do you assume that an opponents hax is as weak as that from the shallow layer
Again other characters don't have to do anything with Maou Gakuin. They have their own feats and scaling of hax potency and Maou Gakuin has its own.
2A hax that can nullify resistances of 2A multiversal characters in range and potency>>low 2C hax resistance
Again not the case on this site.
Likely at best because that statement was made before Anos discovered the silver sea.

Which is why Anos hasn't outright gotten 2A scaling yet
Not the reason

He doesn't lose because of Acausality type 5 tho. He loses via sealing and other incap techniques.
Sorry to tell you but Madoka sealing is law based and Anos can easily destroy that law with his own law or destroying/nullyfing that law, plus there was a battle of Anos vs Madoka earlier in which Anos could have stomped, but because Cm 1 was not enough to affect Acausality Type 5 it ended in madoka winning.
Likely at best because that statement was made before Anos discovered the silver sea.

Which is why Anos hasn't outright gotten 2A scaling yet
https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-very-last-anos-voldigoad-downgrade-crt.118435/

Wanna try?

Edit. If currently Cm 1 could interact with Aca 5, Anos will stomp due to his eyes.

That's the cosmology, which doesn't scale to anyone besides the statement about Venuzdonoa being able to solo the silver sea
Can you show me proof why it doesn't scale to anyone?

Also what statement? Anos destroying one deeper layers is equal to him destroying countless shallow layers. Did you clearly checked the cosmology blog that i linked ?

Again other characters don't have to do anything with Maou Gakuin. They have their own feats and scaling of hax potency and Maou Gakuin has its own.
Good. Multiple tier 2A that can bypass 2As hax stomps, stacked low 2C hax
Again not the case on this site.
It is the case here, even in Mao. Where destroying a universe in 1. means you can't even a ship in 2. Unless you assume the tier 2A in person can't destroy a ship in layer 2 when they can mess with Infinite universes and more in their world
Not the reason
Sure

Sorry to tell you but Madoka sealing is law based and Anos can easily destroy that law with his own law or destroying/nullyfing that law, plus there was a battle of Anos vs Madoka earlier in which Anos could have stomped, but because Cm 1 was not enough to affect Acausality Type 5 it ended in madoka winning.
Madoka has stomped in all her matches afaik. She seals and that's it. Anos has no resistances to sealing so the match thread was closed anyway

And even Arceus stomped with layered 2A powernull
https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-very-last-anos-voldigoad-downgrade-crt.118435/

Wanna try?

Edit. If currently Cm 1 could interact with Aca 5, Anos will stomp due to his eyes.
Sure. Is CM 1 being revised to work on Aca 5?

Good. Multiple tier 2A that can bypass 2As hax stomps, stacked low 2C hax

It is the case here, even in Mao. Where destroying a universe in 1. means you can't even a ship in 2. Unless you assume the tier 2A in person can't destroy a ship in layer 2 when they can mess with Infinite universes and more in their world

Sure
Well I have to admit it's because of our MG supporters fault for ignoring Bubble world being a multi to multi+ construct

Also why would that matters ? Dude layers are stated to be infinite. It can hold infinite universes logically.

There is already a rule made by wiki no downgrade for Anos 2A rating.

Well it's not like I don't understand downplay for Anos.

Madoka has stomped in all her matches afaik. She seals and that's it. Anos has no resistances to sealing so the match thread was closed anyway
those battles were so old that Anos was nothing like as strong as it is now.

Even that which was the last battle between them is very outdated because Anos has acquired significant upgrades in his eyes which makes him far superior to the Anos of that time. But he can't interact with Aca 5 that's why madoka is still winning.
And even Arceus stomped with layered 2A powernull
Sorry kid, but I'm the one who's always involved in those battles, why do you think Arceus' supporters don't do a battle between Anos and Arceus? Actually Anos stomps Arceus and they know it.

All yours antics about Arceus being able to nullify Anos' haxes falls in NLF and is already proven, that's why Anos is in 2 place in 2-A and Arceus can't take his spots, the same would be true in 2-B but Pokemon seems to have large size above the baseline in 2-B which prevents Anos from destroying them (We'll see if Anos gets his range upgraded in the future MG CRT). And that Arceus' haxes are faster than Anos' is still irrelevant, because Arceus cannot nullify Anos' haxes and Anos can destroy Arceus' and his haxes even when Anos has been affected by arceus haxs

Also from Power Null Page
It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified
Arceus has never come close to negate something at Anos level.

those battles were so old that Anos was nothing like as strong as it is now.

Even that which was the last battle between them is very outdated because Anos has acquired significant upgrades in his eyes which makes him far superior to the Anos of that time. But he can't interact with Aca 5 that's why madoka is still winning.

Sorry kid, but I'm the one who's always involved in those battles, why do you think Arceus' supporters don't do a battle between Anos and Arceus? Actually Anos stomps Arceus and they know it.

This is funny. Cos I'm pretty sure I've seen this same thing with Anos not being in it at all. This means nothing
All yours antics about Arceus being able to nullify Anos' haxes falls in NLF and is already proven, that's why Anos is in 2 place in 2-A and Arceus can't take his spots, the same would be true in 2-B but Pokemon seems to have large size above the baseline in 2-B which prevents Anos from destroying them (We'll see if that gets fixed in the future MG CRT).
Crying NLF. He can null tier 2. Anos gets stomped hard
Also from Power Null Page

Arceus has never come close to negate something at Anos level.
Imagine thinking Anos is on Arceus level. Lmao. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina are all 2A. Which Metal Barrier/First Law comfortably negates, together with the Lake trio. Pokémon verse is much, much bigger than the entire silver sea it's not even funny. And they have authority over its entirety, compared to Mao with "layers".

Well I have to admit it's because of our MG supporters fault for ignoring Bubble world being a multi to multi+ construct

Also why would that matters ? Dude layers are stated to be infinite. It can hold infinite universes logically.

There is already a rule made by wiki no downgrade for Anos 2A rating.

Well it's not like I don't understand downplay for Anos.
No one downplays Anos. But that thing "99+ layers of resistances", makes me chuckle

As i already explained in other thread that each world has different laws and concepts and deeper the world more laws and concepts merges and it's impossible to analyse the concepts.

I would consider this as an appeal to ignorance and downplay only.

2-A

1. Characters from Puella Magi Verse

2. Anos Voldigoad

3. Characters from Final Fantasy

4. Lavos / M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth)

5. Characters from Pokémon

Make the match, go ahead. What makes me laugh the most is that this kid ignored everything I told him that had already shut up the other Arcues supporters... And the way he responds gives me total cringe what a pity. I'll leave this again here (Basically what I asked about is Arceus vs Anos).

HDE? No context, it means nothing at all

2-A

2. Anos Voldigoad

Make the match, go ahead. What makes me laugh the most is that this kid ignored everything I told him that had already shut up the other Arcues supporters... And the way he responds gives me total cringe what a pity. I'll leave this again here (Basically what I asked about is Arceus vs Anos).
That's your proof?? Laughable

2-A

2. Anos Voldigoad

Well it's not first time i see Anos downplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back