• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

You click on "What links here", then select "Main", and then click "Go".
1649533659239.png
1649533747061.png

If there are arguments or evidence found in older threads that can assist in a current thread, I don't see why it shouldn't be used unless it has been proven false.

In a thread from three years ago, it was decided that a calc was declared invalid because the statement, on a ping pong ball being like a bullet, that the is calc is based on was declared too vague to use. However it doesn't take into account that ping pong balls have a low spring constant and are bad at holding their momentum.

Also, how vague is a statement really when you can find the possible muzzle velocities of guns that the characters use? They definitely would have been referring to bullets coming out of those guns. Along with how there is another that shows a character casually going at speeds comparable to bullets

Are off-site calcs allowed?
They should preferably be copied to wiki blogs together with their connected images, while linking to the original URL location and giving credit to the original calcer, and then evaluated by our calc group.

Also, thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

@Antvasima
Should decisions from old threads be brought up to justify why calcing a certain feat shouldn't be done?
In a thread from three years ago, it was decided that a calc was declared invalid because the statement, on a ping pong ball being like a bullet, that the is calc is based on was declared too vague to use. However it doesn't take into account that ping pong balls have a low spring constant and are bad at holding their momentum.

Also, how vague is a statement really when you can find the possible muzzle velocities of guns that the characters use? They definitely would have been referring to bullets coming out of those guns. Along with how there is another that shows a character casually going at speeds comparable to bullets

I am not sure. It is probably best if you start a thread in our calc group forum.

You can ask M3X, Therefir, and Jasonsith to respond to your thread if you wish.

I request for moving all XXX (DC Super Hero Girls) to XXX (DC Super Hero Girls) (Generation 2) due to the CRT here.
That's quite a lot of work. Are you certain that you do not want a content moderator position, so you can handle such tasks on your own instead?

Where do I find the drafts of my posts?
Do you mean here in the forum?

There is an automatic function that should save what you write here every 30 seconds or so.

You can also click the save button yourself in this regard and continue where you left off in a specific thread.

We also have a sandbox section where you can take your time to prepare and save upcoming revision thread posts, without having to do all of it at once, and from where you can copy-paste the text and code after you have finished.

I request for moving all XXX (DC Super Hero Girls) to XXX (DC Super Hero Girls) (Generation 2) due to the CRT here.
Would it be possible to simplify the process a little bit by shortening "Generation 2" to simply "Gen 2"?

Also, if you could link the appropriate profiles here, that would be extremely helpful.

Back