• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Base dbs Gogeta (celebrating Alien x Low 2-C downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babidi was able to control Yamu, Spopovich, Pui Pui, Yakon, Dabura plus some other unnamed servants at once tho I don't remember if those unnamed guys are anime only or not. But that makes at least 5 and also Vegeta who resisted it.

Babidi was able to control Yamu, Spopovich, Pui Pui, Yakon, Dabura plus some other unnamed servants at once tho I don't remember if those unnamed guys are anime only or not. But that makes at least 5 and also Vegeta who resisted it.
That wasn't all at once though

Spopovich, Yamu, Yakon and Pui Pui were all dead when he controlled Vegeta

The most he controlled at once is 5 I believe

Yup, and that means Vegeta resists a mindhax that controls at least 5 guys at once. There is also the unnamed servants but I don't actually remember if those were anime only or not.

Yup, and that means Vegeta resists a mindhax that controls at least 5 guys at once. There is also the unnamed servants but I don't actually remember if those were anime only or not.
So Babidi's potency is less than Alien X's, but given how close they are, I'm not sure if Vegeta can resist.

Actually those unnamed fodders you mentioned do appear in the manga, so it's Babidi who probably has the higher potency, meaning Vegeta and therefore Gogeta resists fine.

Last edited:
If it can extend to both U6 and 7, then it probably is 4-D. Though, I believe you have to make a CRT about it or smth.

Either way, if Gogeta resists Alien X' mindhax, then he fodderizes.

If it can extend to both U6 and 7, then it probably is 4-D. Though, I believe you have to make a CRT about it or smth.

Either way, if Gogeta resists Alien X' mindhax, then he fodderizes.
That's if both fight at the same time, I highly doubt that just one of them could doubt individually.

No because it's got bigger AoE within 4D, Mario's resistance is also 4D (low 2-C). The potency of EE is determined by AoE (and what exactly it affects such as souls but the 2 are independent from one another).

Unless I'm misunderstanding, but by AOE, do you mean the fact that AX can affect an entire universe, which is why Mario couldn't resist it?

No multiverse, AX's EE isn't downgraded yet (and I don't think it will since I have quite the amount of counters), so if we take Servantis' statement at face value then AX still EE's the multiverse, while Mario only resists universal+ EE.

@Rikimarox2 That said... I recently had a debate where EE scaling to AP came up and he basically argued that it's quite stupid to argue EE doesn’t scale to AP when it’s really just another level of destruction, such as sub-atomizing the universe being a level of destruction.

Since in DB destruction energy is still tied to ki and Alien X’s EE is tied to his reality warping. I think it would make sense for both of them (Beerus and AX) to also be able to destroy the multiverse (or 2 universes) without erasing it and thus both get it scaled to their AP. We could potentially make a general thread for this. What do you say?

@Rikimarox2 That said... I recently had a debate where EE scaling to AP came up and he basically argued that it's quite stupid to argue EE doesn’t scale to AP when it’s really just another level of destruction, such as sub-atomizing the universe being a level of destruction.

Since in DB destruction energy is still tied to ki and Alien X’s EE is tied to his reality warping. I think it would make sense for both of them (Beerus and AX) to also be able to destroy the multiverse (or 2 universes) without erasing it and thus both get it scaled to their AP. We could potentially make a general thread for this. What do you say?
A hax that can destroy things can have a tier/AP (take Instant Death as an example) however that wouldn't scale to your physical stats

A hax that can destroy something can have a tier/AP (take Instant Death as an example) however that wouldn't scale to your physical stats
Instant death is death hax and probably conceptual at that. That doesn’t take away from EE’ing the multiverse being a next level step from sub-atomizing it. Especially for characters like Alien X and Beerus, who aren’t some 9-B’s with crazy hax. It wouldn’t scale to either of their physical stats directly tho, it would scale to AX’s RW and Beerus’ ki and from there you could potentially scale it to physical AP (in Beerus’ case easier than AX’s).

Space on it's own is 3-D without time being brought into the mix though.

Even if Hakai is 4-D, would that mean that Goku with 4-D durability would be inmune against other 3-D characters's with 3-D Hax like Reality warping, Mind manipulation, conceptual manip?.

No? If Hakai is 4D, then goku simply has resistances to 4-D EE, and MAAAAYBE soul erasure, but that last one is iffy.

The only way Goku would be immune to 3-D hax is if his dimensionality was 4-D. His durability doesn't really matter against hax if his existence is 3-D.

No? If Hakai is 4D, then goku simply has resistances to 4-D EE, and MAAAAYBE soul erasure, but that last one is iffy.

The only way Goku would be immune to 3-D hax is if his dimensionality was 4-D. His durability doesn't really matter against hax if his existence is 3-D.
Soul erasure sounds iffy to me too, as standart EE is both, physically and spiritually, but we haven't seen someone particularly attacking Goku's Soul in DBS without having to erase his body (matter).
So No.

Alright soooooo is mind hax gonna work against Gogeta or it's a stomp? Since looking at Omegas arguments Gogeta probably resist Mind hax

Don't forget that 3 of the 6 people that AX mind controlled (maybe even all 6), were already being mind-controlled and AX straight up overpowered that mind control.

Edit: How many fodder did Babidi mind-control? Also there's a difference between resisting mind control via willpower and regular resistance I think since not every mindhax is "weak" to willpower.

At once it was

Dabura, Pui Pui, Yakon, Spopovich, Yamu and two unnamed fodders in his ship that are assumedly being mind controlled by him.

So 7

So AX scales above 6 and Babidi controls 7, lol, never thought we'd actually have to count like this lol. Assuming willpower isn't a factor in mindhax resistance then I guess Gogeta edges out. But I'm not sure willpower isn't a factor.

So AX scales above 6 and Babidi controls 7, lol, never thought we'd actually have to count like this lol. Assuming willpower isn't a factor in mindhax resistance then I guess Gogeta edges out. But I'm not sure willpower isn't a factor.
Didn't vegeta resist via his own will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back