• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Base dbs Gogeta (celebrating Alien x Low 2-C downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't do it before AX ***** him over. He punches AX, AX gets blown to pieces, but still mind haxes Gogeta since he can do that even when he's in pieces.

Doubt it will change the result unless it is bloodlusted or smth. And even then, I doubt it matters.

Yeah so I can't find the Q&A thread, a lot of people do say Goku can get up to High regen. So basically the problem is that you can't just assume your attack will atomize the opponent due to sheer AP but at the same time once you have an infinite AP advantage then you can definitely atomize your opponent with every move. So there's an unquantifiable point in between at which atomization can be assumed to work. So either we create a thread to get the exact specifics or we keep it at only full body blasts work.

Actually, how long does Gogeta take to do a kamehameha? Because if they fire at the same time, gogeta might actually win this.

Granted, I'm just grasping at straws here but eh.

Actually, how long does Gogeta take to do a kamehameha? Because if they fire at the same time, gogeta might actually win this.

Granted, I'm just grasping at straws here but eh.
That should actually be really fast right, granted more charging = more power which might also be useful in bloodlusted.

Alien X can just teleport (with a thought) to dodge though (or try attack reflection which will probably fail).

I mean, even if it was a really fast, barely any charge Kamehameha, it should still atomize him no? The power difference is far too great, and a mere kamehameha should be enough (Probably)

Alrighty then, if Gogeta can just throw a barely charged kamehameha, he should still win no? Becuz Alien X mindhaxes, while Gogeta kills.

I guess if his mindhax stays after death, then ye, it's an incon.

Although that is if they are bloodlusted.

I guess Alien X takes this since they aren't bloodlusted.

And that "all hax is 4-D" stuff from 00potato above was the dumbest argument of 2021 so far.

Alrighty then, if Gogeta can just throw a barely charged kamehameha, he should still win no? Becuz Alien X mindhaxes, while Gogeta kills.
Correct, however he still has a 4km distance to bridge, in which Alien X can dodge if he thinks he needs to. Also I don't think mindhax stays after death.

Good question, never really thought about that. Considering it comes from his own mind in the PD it should be multiversal I guess.

Are we really just gonna scale it off to multiversal based on that? Shouldn't it be just the range of what it has shown, ie few meters or smth?

I mean, all his powers should come from his PD where everything gets decided, so yeah I don't think the placement of AX's body in the multiverse changes anything.

Honestly not sure how to feel about that but eh, if that is true then the chances of Gogeta winning is even slimmer.

• Fight start at 10 meters from each other (problem solved)
Ok enough, you're blatantly spiting at this point. You've done nothing but bloodlust AX against DB characters so he EE's them and changing the rules mid-fight to benefit one or another character.

You're literally just Badrimoine aren't you?

Ok enough, you're blatantly spiting at this point. You've done nothing but bloodlust AX against DB characters so he EE's them and changing the rules mid-fight to benefit one or another character.
No I didn't? Gogeta has resistance to 4D EE wtf are you even talking about? You told me to make it in character so that's what I did what do you want more? Fight start at 5 meters so AX would at least have a chance to use Mind hax or else it would be a stomp and at least I'm not using Multiversal range mind hax headcanon

Well, now it's 50/50, either Alien X dodges, or he doesn't and gets rekt.

Though, just a question, but why wouldn't a Ki attack atomize Alien X here? My memory is a bit foggy, but do normal ki attacks atomize rocks and shit? If so, considering the power difference, wouldn't this be the same?

No I didn't? Gogeta has resistance to 4D EE wtf are you even talking about? You told me to make it in character so that's what I did
4-D EE isn't accepted for anyone but Zeno so no, he doesn't. CRT that first then continue.

Why is that so? Beerus clearly believed that he can destroy IZ who is a 4D being and Goku resist hakai so that's 4D resistance
2-C Beerus?, Hell Nah, if that's was the case he would be as strong as the Omni King. IZ is 2-C
And No, G.O.D.S Hakai isn't 4-D, only the Omni King's is.

so, uh, doesn't Beerus and Champa Hakai energy extend to the capacity of obliterating both U6 and U7 which makes Hakai technically 4D?

And also, how good is AX mindhax? Gogeta has resistance because he scales to Vegeta resisting Babidi's control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back