• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Mimir (0/0/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 9 immo.
Regeneration is as important as immortality. Does AX have HGR? Unless he can regenerate, he will not be able to fight even if he lives
I'm also sure it's an immo that's unsuitable for war.

(Btw didn't type 9 immo come from a Low 1-C area?)

Edit : Yes, I just saw that it should be 1-B range

He only has 1-B AP and Dura (And also EE). Mimir has 5-D type 1 CM and AX has no resistance to it. Actually I would do this battle with 1-B AX. Whoever hits first wins
Alien X has plenty of one-shot powers that Mimir himself doesn't resist anyway, so I wasn't worried about it

Not combat applicable.
Never heard of immortal being related to combatt applicable, so agree to disagree.
Regeneration is as important as immortality. Does AX have HGR? Unless he can regenerate, he will not be able to fight even if he lives
I'm also sure it's an immo that's unsuitable for war.

(Btw didn't type 9 immo come from a Low 1-C area?)

Edit : Yes, I just saw that it should be 1-B range
Avtar creation. And immo is in both keys, just it's range changes depending on tier. In first u would need to go beyond 2-A to affect it and in second beyond 1-B.

Ah, so u mean he'll get his body done to fight again right after it damaged or destroyed? Galac vs AX.
I'm not doing your job for you. Apologies that not everyone on the planet has watched Ben 10 front to back, but I need more then a fight name.

Alien X has plenty of one-shot powers that Mimir himself doesn't resist anyway, so I wasn't worried about it
Yes, but there are points where neither can't resist the other. So it would be one shot for both sides
Never heard of immortal being related to combatt applicable, so agree to disagree.

Avtar creation. And immo is in both keys, just it's range changes depending on tier. In first u would need to go beyond 2-A to affect it and in second beyond 1-B.
That's not what I mean. Even if Mimir can't affect Serena and Bellicus, there will be an AX that disappears on a conceptual level. So even if AX could still live thanks to them, he wouldn't be able to go back into battle unless there was a regeneration of a character that was destroyed at that level. Because in this kind of situation, regeneration is very important to be able to continue the fight

And I don't know how this is type 9, lmao.

I'm not doing your job for you. Apologies that not everyone on the planet has watched Ben 10 front to back, but I need more then a fight name.
Alien X destroyed Galac body by using blackhole but he cameback although he lost due to AX already being capable of affecting each other's mind plane of existence so uhhhh.

Alien X destroyed Galac body by using blackhole but he cameback although he lost due to AX already being capable of affecting each other's mind plane of existence so uhhhh.
That isn't proof enough of coming back from what Mimir's blastin'
AX spacetime manp and knowledge upscales from Cyborginized Professor paradox, so he knows and can see past-present-future.
Prove he does it passively.

AX spacetime manp and knowledge upscales from Cyborginized Professor paradox, so he knows and can see past-present-future.
Yes, I'm actually glad we're on the right topic, because it doesn't matter whether he's key 1-B or key 2-A. What we need to discuss is who strikes first. Whoever attacks first gets one shot.

Anyway... If we are going to come to this situation, can he apply it passively during the war or according to the situation of the war? Because he has to do it before Mimir hits him

Yes, I'm actually glad we're on the right topic, because it doesn't matter whether he's key 1-B or key 2-A. What we need to discuss is who strikes first. Whoever attacks first gets one shot.

Anyway... If we are going to come to this situation, can he apply it passively during the war or according to the situation of the war? Because he has to do it before Mimir hits him
His omniscience extends to spacetime. Same as professor has it passively due to holding chrononavigator itself. "There's no place in entire time and space where u can hid from me".

Anyway, This match where the keys don't matter because the first one to hit wins in any key. But I think AX will be the first to hit here

Mimir can activate it on thought and a scream of sheer unbridled agony! And it's infinite attack speed so Alien X ain't dodging!

Anyway, This match where the keys don't matter because the first one to hit wins in any key. But I think AX will be the first to hit here
Nah I think Mimir will be, he's objectively got the faster activation on the attack because Alien X requires three thoughts to attack and win!

His omniscience extends to spacetime. Same as professor has it passively due to holding chrononavigator itself. "There's no place in entire time and space where u can hid from me".
It's seems cosmic awareness. I mean, something he can react to Mimir's attacks before Mimir hits him. Having cosmic awareness, Omiscience or Nigh omniscience and reacting before a person in battle are basically different things

Hey Robo

Mimir is Unknown in combat speed

He's immune to speed equalization!
Good argument, brother. Anyway, Mimir lacks a lot. He's sorely lacking in foresight or intuition. I think AX will attack first.

I wish we had done it with Kratos, it would have been different. :cry:

Anyway, Mimir lacks a lot. He's sorely lacking in foresight or intuition. I think AX will attack first.
I mean TBF I was half-joking about talking being Mimir's first move, cause of SBA Mimir has plenty of reason to just go for blasting lol

Well, his hax and resistances does indeed get affected as per Tier being used. For instance, most of his hax is 26D in next tier with layers due to random thugs having spacetime resi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back