• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Base dbs Gogeta (celebrating Alien x Low 2-C downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo how we can possibly quantify that? Would Babidi's mindhax that controls 7 people but is "weak" to willpower we weaker than a mindhax that doesn't have that specific weakness but can control only say 1 guy at a time?

I know there's WP factor involved but it still controlled 7 at a time vs. 6

Sooo how we can possibly quantify that? Would Babidi's mindhax that controls 7 people but is "weak" to willpower we weaker than a mindhax that doesn't have that specific weakness but can control only say 1 guy at a time?

I know there's WP factor involved but it still controlled 7 at a time vs. 6
Technically it doesn’t matter how good your willpower is if the mindhax you are proposing does not depend on willpower at all (for instance some kind of tech attached to your forehead which controls your impulses). Granted it might be somewhat difficult to prove whether or not something is weak to willpower, I also used to differentiate between these 2 things due to what was written on the willpower manipulation page IIRC, but said page has gotten deleted so I’m not sure if it still applies.

If your willpower-based mindhax has more potency than a regular mindhax resistance then it should still work tho.

Anyway the half 2-C rating is soon gonna get EE'd to at least Low 2-C baseline (if my arguments got accepted of course) so this isn't gonna be a stomp anymore

Wait... really? Can you give me the thread? Also that probably doesn’t change too much, scaling chain is still huge.

Technically it doesn’t matter how good your willpower is if the mindhax you are proposing does not depend on willpower at all (for instance some kind of tech attached to your forehead which controls your impulses). Granted it might be somewhat difficult to prove whether or not something is weak to willpower, I also used to differentiate between these 2 things due to what was written on the willpower manipulation page IIRC, but said page has gotten deleted so I’m not sure if it still applies.

If your willpower-based mindhax has more potency than a regular mindhax resistance then it should still work tho.

Not exactly sure how we could quantify the differences between mindhax but:

Assuming AX's MH works, then in a bloodlusted match, Gogeta could win.

In a normal match though, AX probably just mindfucks him.

Not exactly sure how we could quantify the differences between mindhax but:

Assuming AX's MH works, then in a bloodlusted match, Gogeta could win.

In a normal match though, AX probably just mindfucks him.
Both were bloodlusted but the green guy told me to make it in character match so in other words both are in character in this fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back