• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben fraud checks himself (Ben vs Reboot Alien X) (5-1-0)

Reboot Alien X rolls up on OG Ben and tries to steal his watch, but Ben is having none of it.

Both are 5-C, AF Ben with no Master Control is being used, he has access to all of his aliens from AF and starts as Humungosaur

Alien X is unrestricted because haha no control over it so there's no point

Way Big is restricted

Speed is equalized

Fight starts 15 meters apart in the parking lot of a Mr. Smoothies, and both are in character

Standard Equipment for both

Ben solos the special : 5

Alien X gets a new watch : 1

They jump him behind the dumpster :

Last edited:
Select number of aliens, I'll update OP to specify a bit better
already pressing Unwatch button.

A list of multiple characters with all kind of resistances and abilities vs one character (As if reboot alien x is some kind of a tier 2 hax lord)

already pressing Unwatch button.

A list of multiple characters with all kind of resistances and abilities vs one character (As if reboot alien x is some kind of a tier 2 hax lord)
Well tbf it's not Master Control Ben so he has to be pretty committal to his choice here, and Alien X has experience fighting other Bens with the same aliens and is willing to just incap him pretty fast

Plus AF Ben doesn't have a whole lot of aliens anyways, I can restrict him to his original 10 at the start of the show if it's too much

Full size Humungasaur: hahahaha

Chromastone with his energy absorption/manipulation: Sir, I beg your finest pardon.

Goop with High Regen: I am just chillin', my guy.

Swampfire with his insane regeneration and versatility: Is it just me or is it marshy in here?

Bigchill with absolute zero: Chill, dude~

Yeah, this is a stomp. You should ask some mods to close this thread.

Full size Humungasaur: hahahaha

Chromastone with his energy absorption/manipulation: Sir, I beg your finest pardon.

Goop with High Regen: I am just chillin', my guy.

Swampfire with his insane regeneration and versatility: Is it just me or is it marshy in here?

Bigchill with absolute zero: Chill, dude~

Yeah, this is a stomp. You should ask some mods to close this thread.
Size manip of his own + higher LS, but the AP advantage Humungosaur gets will still make it rough

Has the same abilities

Useless if the UFO gets hit since he doesn't have master control here to quick switch off

Honestly a good counter but deconstruction and paralysis inducement would counter this if Reboot X goes for it.

Honestly he gets ****** by Big Chill since he's gonna try and tank it.

I don't think this is a stomp in the slightest, I could see it being Ben favored due to Alien X barely leading with hax though.

Size manip of his own + higher LS, but the AP advantage Humungosaur gets will still make it rough

Has the same abilities

Useless if the UFO gets hit since he doesn't have master control here to quick switch off

Honestly a good counter but deconstruction and paralysis inducement would counter this if Reboot X goes for it.

Honestly he gets ****** by Big Chill since he's gonna try and tank it.

I don't think this is a stomp in the slightest, I could see it being Ben favored due to Alien X barely leading with hax though.
I vote for Ben then.

Has the same abilities

Chromastone can absorb High 5A energy, they are not the same.

Swampfire has low-high Regen and sleep manipulation.

So what alien does he starts with.
That's easy to tell Ben uses Humungousar the most in Alien Force. So Fight starts with Humungousar.

Screenshot_20240322-121105.jpg

Humungousar goes to a punch get's blocked by Invisible Forcefield.

Alien X obviously realizes it's a Ben from another timeline and wants to prevent him from suffering the same fate, Goes to Deconstruction and GG.

Also, Alien Force Ben has never dealt with Constant Teleportation user with Enhanced senses. (which makes sneak attacks impossible)

So what alien does he starts with.
That's easy to tell Ben uses Humungousar the most in Alien Force. So Fight starts with Humungousar.

Screenshot_20240322-121105.jpg

Humungousar goes to a punch get's blocked by Invisible Forcefield.

Alien X obviously realizes it's a Ben from another timeline and wants to prevent him from suffering the same fate, Goes to Deconstruction and GG.

Also, Alien Force Ben has never dealt with Constant Teleportation user with Enhanced senses. (which makes sneak attacks impossible)

Vote for X?

Yeah I'm voting for Alien X he possesses the ability to end the match quickly and AF Ben has never faced anyone like him.
Counted but at the same time since this Ben knows what an Alien X is his approach might be a little different

Counted but at the same time since this Ben knows what an Alien X is his approach might be a little different
No this Ben wouldn't know anyone's approach.
This is alien force Ben who only got to use alien x once.

This entire battle is not about approach. It's about Ben having counters to Deconstruction+dealing with unlimited Teleportation spammer.
Reboot alien x combat style is going to come as a shock to AF Ben, plus Alien X always has an exit with Dimensional Travel something again AF Ben is inexperienced with.

Back