• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because Ben Tennyson was in the mix, and he is amazing at convincing them to work together. Albedo in Alien X was a brick for a year or so lol
You still need to prove that why husk can hurt alien X, also if albedo can convince serina and bellicus in one year to leave Alien X, then he can obviously convince them to attack husk {so no matter how much time it takes, Alien X will win}

That is because Ben Tennyson was in the mix, and he is amazing at convincing them to work together. Albedo in Alien X was a brick for a year or so lol
Ben never convinced them to reverse time, ben never convinced them to nuke paradox, what I'm saying that if they already know what to do, they just do it. SBA = see them as enemy and defeat. Done.

You still need to prove that why husk can hurt alien X, also if albedo can convince serina and bellicus in one year to leave Alien X, then he can obviously convince them to attack husk {so no matter how much time it takes, Alien X will win}
If Alien X is a brick for a day he loses lol
Ben never convinced them to reverse time, ben never convinced them to nuke paradox, what I'm saying that if they already know what to do, they just do it. SBA = see them as enemy and defeat. Done.
Yeah, becuase Ben and them are really good at working together. And then you have dipshit in the mix.

I seriously don't know how it answers what i said.
Albedo in Alien X couldn't even MOVE for a year until he gave up and got spat back out. If he is that dogshit at convincing the Danny Phantom heads to so much as, ya know, move around, then take a hot guess what they're like in combat.

Albedo in Alien X couldn't even MOVE for a year until he gave up and got spat back out. If he is that dogshit at convincing the Danny Phantom heads to so much as, ya know, move around, then take a hot guess what they're like in combat.
Why would he need to convince when they already want to ass the opponent like how Serena Bellicus wanted to ass up paradox? 1 year nothing, they won't move for eternity unless they want to do smth. And as per SBA they want.

Why would he need to convince when they already want to ass the opponent like how Serena Bellicus wanted to ass up paradox? 1 year nothing, they won't move for eternity unless they want to do smth.
Because Husk would pretty quickly realize that Alien X is a brick he can't do shit too and just **** off into the Hotel and leave Albedo out there with no real idea where Husk is cause he just ****** left lol

And yeah, Albedo has to also agree with what's done, if Bellicus wants to reduce the entire place to it's constituent atoms, Serena just wants to do the Hotel, and Albedo wants to keep shit on track and wants to find Husk to do only him in...

That's a disagreement, and they aren't doing anything

Alien X also has several abilities, it may take them months to decide what ability to use to one shot Husk lmfao
No, Alien X just decides to do smth and they do it, look at universe creation or time reversal or paradox nuking, they do it in one go as long as they want to do that is. Regardless of method used.

Was there even smth left?
Ya don't end sentences on "he's" for one.
Remember time reversal event? Ben was sleeping while the deed was done, he wasn't even sure where and tf he's.
And Albedo doesn't sleep. So his ****** up opinion is always in the mix of this dysfunctional trio, instead of Ben who can convince these bozos very quickly

And Albedo doesn't sleep. So his ****** up opinion is always in the mix of this dysfunctional trio, instead of Ben who can convince these bozos very quickly
Sigh, this seems circular. SBA allows them to see opponents as enemies and try to win. All personalities wants to win. That's end, how hard it can be to get it?

Sigh, this seems circular. SBA allows them to see opponents as enemies and try to win. All personalities wants to win. That's end, how hard it can be to get it?
Many, many different possible actions! Anyways that's 6/2/0 counting up current votes

I think i should just create a general note regarding cps nature on their profile to sort this up so I don't have to repeat same thing for 100th cps match.

I think i should just create a general note regarding cps nature on their profile to sort this up so I don't have to repeat same thing for 100th cps match.
Wouldn't just putting it on Albedo's profile be enough?

Something like that?
"Because of Albedo's inability to convince the other Alien X personalities, he would genuinely lose due to incapacitation, if SBA wasn't a thing"

Wouldn't just putting it on Albedo's profile be enough?

Something like that?
"Because of Albedo's inability to convince the other Alien X personalities, he would genuinely lose due to incapacitation, if SBA wasn't a thing"
Yeah ig but as far as I can see there are other misunderstandings as well like:
Alien X also has several abilities, it may take them months to decide what ability to use to one shot Husk lmfao
CPs just decides what to do, not how it needs to be done. Which I think would be good to have mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back