• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Mimir (0/0/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion for centuries? Lol. I did but I couldn't find smth Notable they do incase they get into fight. Assuming if they ever had a fight before that is.
probably not, while Mimir would be happy to talk an ear off something does get in the way of that...

Honestly this was just a mismatch I wanted to have a little fun with, cause Mimir is objectively unmatchable cause, ya know... either you can't harm him and he doesn't blast you or you can and you just kill him cause he can't aim lol

And that's without Sigrun or Kratos

So AX can restrict him or just get him off the arena or smth by TK? I mean, isn't that supposed to be a wincon.
Would he even do that though? What's the worst an ancient head on the ground could do?
Does Mimir have any chances?
I mean if Mimir hits Alien X with the Huldra shot Alien X both doesn't resist the hax and that's a 5-D smack to the dome

I mean- a guy is just immortal? What's about it being combatt applicable or not..?
I dunno-- do you have proof of Alien X fighting after he was reduced to his constituent atoms by an attack an uncountable infinity above him?

When it comes to Immortalities types 4, 6, 8, and 9, you literally need to show that those are combat applicable lol

Either way, one won't do anything rather than sleeping on floor and other despite seeing him as enemy dua to SBA, can't do more than just ignore. I'd vote mismatch.

I dunno-- do you have proof of Alien X fighting after he was reduced to his constituent atoms by an attack an uncountable infinity above him?

When it comes to Immortalities types 4, 6, 8, and 9, you literally need to show that those are combat applicable lol
I don't know what does that mean tbh. His body can be re-constructed as it did in match with galactic gladiator or his Omnitrix itself will regenerate him even if Alien X himself won't. Immo9 provides stuff to keep user alive. Worst case, they both will just move on.

I mean technically if Mimir can see it he can hit it with Huldra Project #9, and Alien X ain't dodging that
I don't know what does that mean tbh. His body can be re-constructed as it did in match with galactic gladiator or his Omnitrix itself will regenerate him even if Alien X himself won't. Immo9 provides stuff to keep user alive. Worst case, they both will just move on.
Has the Omnitrix done this to a guy reduced to high-end High levels of regen?

as in, broken down past the Quark level and spread across the entire universe they're in?

Has the Omnitrix done this to a guy reduced to high-end High levels of regen?
Omnitrix has failsafe regen or resurrection. Refer to the fight with Vilgax that Omnitrix will regen ben. I'd say that much is all needed. Omnitrix wouldn't let ben die no matter what.

Omnitrix has failsafe regen or resurrection. Refer to the fight with Vilgax that Omnitrix will regen ben. I'd say that much is all needed. Omnitrix wouldn't let ben die no matter what.
That doesn't tell me anything

I'm not a Ben 10 knowledgeable and the Omnitrix would 100% be destroyed by Huldra Project #9 as well, it's dura neg and tier 1 for god's sake and Mimir can survive the self-destruct

Uh if Quantum one is it's end then that's good since Omnitrix regen upscales from servantis statement of him needing to destroy Omnitrix to sub quantum level, which is basically EE.

Uh if Quantum one is it's end then that's good since Omnitrix regen upscales from servantis statement of him needing to destroy Omnitrix to sub quantum level, which is basically EE.
Yeah, and I'm saying a 5-D attack on a 4-D body would definitely reduce a guy to a sub-Quantum level lol

Yeah, and I'm saying a 5-D attack on a 4-D body would definitely reduce a guy to a sub-Quantum level lol
I wouldn't be sure tbh. But as I have said before, from many aspects, this fight won't go anywhere. He's lacking LS and barely does anything. His range itself is quite low while to get over AX true forms he must have range past 2-A. So I'd still have same opinion.

Will Kratos be able to resist mana absorption? Alien X might just devour his life force.
Kratos probably resists every hax in Ben 10 to a like 5 layered degree while all of these resistances are 5-D lol
I wouldn't be sure tbh. But as I have said before, from many aspects, this fight won't go anywhere. He's lacking LS and barely does anything. His range itself is quite low while to get over AX true forms he must have range past 2-A. So I'd still have same opinion.
Agree to disagree then

Also his spacetime abilities upscales from chrononavigator, so he knows everything throughout past/present/future.

Well, let me remind you that mana in Ben 10 is a multidimensional energy of the universe that extends through higher dimensions
All of Alien X's hax is 4-D(if that) because he is 2-A, not 1-B.

Kratos' life Manipulation resistance is 5-D and has like 3 layers on it. You'd have to prove layers for Ben 10 Mana and get it to 5-D in order to even touch the pale baldy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back