• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Mimir (0/0/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any sort of beef with Alien X (i still remember you once made husk Vs Alien X in such a way that Alien X must lose , and now you are doing same in this thread)
I did it with Albedo cause it was funny the first time I did it with Biscuit Oliva and it was funny that time too

I dunno Alien X(and by extension, Ben 10 supporters) just happens to be bear I like to poke the most

Well, his hax and resistances does indeed get affected as per Tier being used. For instance, most of his hax is 26D in next tier with layers due to random thugs having spacetime resi.
Well, Mimir can affect him again because he has type 1 CM and AX cannot resist it. But yes. EE and other haxs and him resistances increase at this level. And my opinion is still the same. I think AX will be the first to strike
Do you have any sort of beef with Alien X (i still remember you once made husk Vs Alien X in such a way that Alien X must lose , and now you are doing same in this thread)
Bro are you smoking? I just saw this thread. Damn man, if I wanted something like this, I'd open a vs thread with Kratos

Well, Mimir can affect him again because he has type 1 CM and AX cannot resist it. But yes. EE and other haxs and him resistances increase at this level. And my opinion is still the same. I think AX will be the first to strike

Bro are you smoking? I just saw this thread.
1:1 in votes then, counting me for the head

I assume you're T-Pose Alien too @Reiner04?

Bro are you smoking? I just saw this thread. Damn man, if I wanted something like this, I'd open a vs thread with Kratos
I was talking about DaReaper
wtf is with ben 10 fans accusing someone of having beef with alien x for making a vs match

...man
Because he used ''Non-Decicive Alien X (Albedo's Alien X)" against husk so that husk can beat Alien X in a previous Vs thread

It's not match , it's lowballing on purpose
Clearly a matchup. I don't understand why you think that. 2-A key or 1-B key doesn't matter, meh. Don't be so prejudiced.

Just... be relax like this man.

200w.gif

I guess incon is a go to. It depends on who strikes first. Or, they can just debate it out like true celestialsapians. (Imagine three heads talking to each other while a human watches from a corner of the space lol!)

Last edited:
Alien X is only higher-dimensional in regards to his Existence Erasure and physical statistics. So a Bifrost blast would actually kill him regardless, cause of Type 1 conceptual destruction.

But it's ******* Mimir vs Alien X, it's extremely up in the air that he lands a blast before X EEs or uses hax.

Seems inconclusive.

The coolest thing ever dropping a guy and 15min later putting him against AX
Not only even cooler but actually fair is inconning with AX, count me in for it

those guys talking about being an unfair match would go crazy when they saw what I do and plan to do with Tigger lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back