• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. We can keep it for now. Thing is DT Wave and Third Form Tats managed to make Shikoutazer struggle, but were unable to heavily damage it. So High 7-A doesn't work for them. But niether does Low 7-B or Low 7-C either. In some cases, backscaling is needed. Anyways, I'm waiting for people to respond to me about making the changes to the God-Tiers already.

This might need a highlight

╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât'╠Âs ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe ╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âr╠Âe ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe

How do you get a thread highlighted? Once people give me the green light for the God-Tiers and DT Wave and Third Form Tats. Those changes can be made.

When I said backscaling is forbidden, I was referring to backscaling between arcs. If it's in the same arc, I'm okay with backscaling (so I'm okay with DT Wave being 7-A, not sure if we need an another key for Tats, but 3 form is 7-A).

Scaling Bulat to Low 7-B seems a bit iffy, but I agree. Also, Budo would already scale as he should be superior to Esdeath when she freezed the river (I think, as he was on an higher rank iirc)

So yes to Budo scaling to Esdeath in her beginings. But yes or no to Bulat scaling?

Once Burning Full Fingers replies, and gives his thoughts. Then I beleive the changes can be made. But it would also be best if someone got an Admin like Kal.

So then this should scale to EoS Akame and Leone as discussed before right?

Someone go fetch an Admin like Kal, who was already talking on the previous thread. Once he gives his thoughts, along with Burning. We should be green for the changes.

Considering they scale from Budo, who was Great General when Esdeath just got the position of General, and she wasn't viewed as the empire's strongest yet, they scale to him who scales from her.

TLDR: Purge Shikoutazer and up are High 7-A. With Esdeath and Ennodzuno Akame being at least High 7-A, likely Higher. BoS Night Raid will be At least Low 7-C. Witn EoS being Likely Low 7-B. This scaling comes from Bulat being comparable to Esdeath in her beginnings, so Budo scales as well. Double Teigu Wave and Third Form Tatsumi are 7-A for being able to slightly damage Purge Shikoutazer.

If you have questions, shoot.

Low 7-C is more or less mid series. Start (for the low tiers, like pre-incursio Tats) is 8-C via the Danger Beast Akame killed in Zero (if the feat is indeed 8-C). Akame's current reasoning for being Low 7-C in Zero is flawed

That Danger Beast she scales from, and by extention pre-Incursio Tats was more 9-A really. Anyways, if Kal agrees with the cnages will you assist me in changing the profiles?

Only two things.

First, the calcs so I can check them quickly, second, can you link me the fight against Shikoutazer?

Scaling as "weaker but not immensely so" is a case by case thing so I want to see with my eyes

Then that's the tier for (very) Low tier, like Zero and start Akame and pre-Incursio Tats, along with pretty much anyone in Nght Raid except Bulat (and Mine) (only BoS)

Kal. I take it you mean DT Wave and Third Form Tats vs Shikoutazer? If so, I'll go fetch it.

And here are the relevant calcs. For the crater, the accepted result is in the comments. Calc member Spino accepted it on his wall.

Low 7-B stats.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Esdeath_Freezes_the_River:_Redux

High 7-A stats. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/A_Big_Crater_(2)_-_Akame_Ga_Kill . I have asked Dodo to put the revised High 7-A result into the blog. But he's ignored my notice on his wall for some reason.

6-B stats, if interested.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ThePerpetual/Esdeath_Freezes_the_Nation#comm-438725

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-074?id=311668

This is the chapter where the fight happens. From Third form Tatsumi and DT Wave, to Forth Form destroying the Teigu.

I don't know if we should make them 7-A from backwards scaling. It just reminds me of the 7-C problem somehow. People will start arguing on whether they're baseline, mid end, or high end 7-A in versus threads.

I can't agree with scaling anyone to Esdeath if she needed to rest for some time after performing that feat. Can't remember what Triforce said about it. But if others agree with the scaling, I can go with it.

Disagree with the 6-B stuff currently for what's been stated here and in the previous thread.

7-A is only backscaled one tier. And here the reasoning makes sense. 7-C had practically no basis whatsoever and was backscaled way to far to be beleiveable.

No Low 7-C came from the Bols explosion via Square Inverse law. 7-C was nonsensical backscaling from a Low 7-B.

Since you and Kal seem to agree with most of the stuff here. Can I make the cnages to the God-Tiers?

Im also looking for the Bols explosion calc, since I imagine Kal would like to look at that as well.

I'll start with Purge mode and work my way up from there

There's a problem. Dodo re-did the calc. But he must've made a mistake. Because the result the calc members accepted was 1123 megatons. This is supported by both my own, and Bambu's calculations. Yet he's getting 478 megatons.

I'll call Kep to take a look and see witch is correct.

Yeah, but it's really wierd. It should be High 7-A. I'll put them at High 7-A for now. But if 7-A is accepted, I'll drop them back to 7-A.

But hey, the result is close enough that Tyrant, Akame, and Esdeath will get a + if it really is like that.

I'd honestly prefer 7-A. Because there are far more 7-A's than there are High 7-A's on the site. And they'll be well into 7-A at that.

Hold off on making matches for the time being. Once Kep gets back to me on whether it is High 7-A, or 7-A. Then do as you please.

Tatsumi and Wave shouldn't scale to 7-A I think. It's noted that they are causing no damage, and they force Shikoutazer on the defensive only after Tatsumi(?) boosts himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back