• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt along with many other staff have said that the changes to cloud density were rejected. And I recall that I already discussed with you that using cloud density alone, and ignoring air manipulation, the mass of the air is nonsensical.

Where this was rejected? The cloud density we are using is still incorrect and several feats will be affected, not all of them include air.

All I recall is one day I was skimming through recent activity and saw Matt state that it was rejected. I wonder where it was rejected. But as of now, this is still a wiki standard.

The cloud density if wrong, that is right. But it's the air density, the mass of the air that really matters here.

If air density is ignored, this feat in particular would end up being like baseline 8-B with instability. And top out at 8-A+ with KE. Witch is very wrong for obvious reasons.

Therefir said:
Where this was rejected? The cloud density we are using is still incorrect and several feats will be affected, not all of them include air.
The only ones that don't involve air are instability calcs.

If you still doubt the current ratings, it would be best to make a CRT to get some answers.

VersusJunkie54 said:
All I recall is one day I was skimming through recent activity and saw Matt state that it was rejected. I wonder where it was rejected. But as of now, this is still a wiki standard.
Matt said that Executor debunked the cloud thing, but Executor actually said that the value of 0.5 g/m^3 can be used.

The only ones that don't involve air are instability calcs.

According to Assalt, the 0.5 g value should correct for shockwaves, since shockwaves travel through the air and don't push the mass.

Okay can I get a link to where Executor said that?

I can only see this affecting characters that have their stats derived from instability. Rather than rapidly moving the mass of air that shares the same volume as the clouds.

Therefir said:
According to Assalt, the 0.5 g value should correct for shockwaves, since shockwaves travel through the air and don't push the mass.
So you're telling me the air stands perfeclty still when a fuckton of energy is applied to it? No, I don't buy it.

Regardless, this is Budo physically moving the air and clouds. So it won't affect it in any meaningfull way.

Did that character move it all with a shockwave? Or generate the storm? Because if it's a shockwave, then that argument could apply. However, if they generated a storm on a planetary scale, then they scale to air density.

Shockwaves are not the same as physically generating a storm like Budo. Multiple sources on the web state that wind currents are what move clouds around. Clouds cannot move without wind and air currents. It's basic meterology.

As it stands in the standard storm calculations guide, 1.003Kg per cubic meter is still the standard. And untill a CRT is made th change it, it still stands.

Why don't you recalc Budo's feat feat using 1.225 kg/m3 (Air density)?

Yeah, I'll do that. Though instability will no longer be an option. Since the results for that was 8-B.

Won't change a whole lot. But eh, worth a try.

I see literally no indication whatsoever there was a new storm.All of the other panels consistently show that there are clouds everywhere. Mine is obscuring most of the panel. For all we know it could be a bug in the artwork. Thus, it cannot be proven that Solid Shooter is a new storm.

We have no evidence it's a new one when the one over the Coloseum does not change in any meaningfull way.

And even if it is a new one. How does Budo handle the backlash of using Solid Shooter without being vaporized? Remember, Newton's third law.

Okay in the event that Solid Shooter is somehow a seperate storm. Then everyone should drop to Low 7-C. Because I do not see any more valid feats or powerscaling that could raise thie power of Mid tiers.

They were escaping from the coliseum and were probably pretty far.

It's unlikely it's a bug as we see clouds, but not storm clouds.

Remember that in fiction is pretty common that a storm created by someone disappears when he's defeated

About Newton's third law I can only say one thing: Don't know, maybe Solid Shooter enhances dura?

Just forget it, and drop everyone to Low 7-C. There's no more feats or powerscaling that can affect tiers in any way whatsoever. I'm going to go delete that blog, and my comments with calculation results since they're worthless now.

Unless we can somehow prove that the storm in the inital scan stretches to the horizion, it's useless. And we can only consider it sitting over the Coloseum according to the calc group members No point in calcing that since the result would be Tier 8 even if I were to highball it with a 1 second timeframe.

The scans showing a horizion line were when Solid Shooter was about to activate so..... yeah...

Wait,End give his input here:

" Uhhh that air density 1.225 kg/m3 is very explicitly noted to be at sea level as in literal sea level. It does not apply to all levels of the atmosphere given on how the atmosphere fluctuate greatly at anytime and any point."

I am however honestly starting to doubt the Low 7-C feat scaling to anyone but Leone, and Bulat. Since Akame needed to be shielded from it, and everyone was threatened by Kurome's danger beast. Who's energy beam was like 8-A.

Low 7-C
Akame ga Kill is incredibly generous to be honest. Especially for a verse that is consistently 9-A/8-C.

Not sure. The scaling chain is like this.

It might be like that since Esdeath is already going to be likely 6-B with prep, and by extention Akame. So a lowball like that would make sense. But I do not know if the scaling chain is enough to warrant that.

Ennodzuno=Esdeath >>>Tyrant> Fourth Form Tatsumi >>> Purge Mode Shikoutazer (Casually)1123 megatons.

Anyways, I have a new proposal for scaling General budo.

Can someone find where it was stated that Bulat was comparable to Esdeath at her beginnings? Because if so, Budo should be comparable to Bulat. Being one of the Empire's "greatest" generals and such.

Found it

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Vol-003-Ch-013--Kill-Esdese-s-Army--Part-001-?id=121160#9

Direct statement saying Bulat is at Esdeath's level. But for obvious reasons, we will assume he meant Esdeath at her beginnings. So Budo should scale to Bulat, as he's likely comparable to him.

Ennodzuno Akame will look the same, having fought Esdeath while amped by ISCiC.

Anyways everyone. Can I have thoughts on the Bulat statement and scaling Budo to Bulat, and by extention EoS mid-Tiers? Once this is done, the revision is pretty much done.

I've already stated how I feel about the 6-B rating in the previous thread, I still haven't found anything that proves the Storm wasn't just Environmental Destruction. For things like that we tend to only rate that as Environmental Destruction unless it's a case like Fujitora where his meteorites actually struck a cage,resulting in KE.

Ad for the Bulat Statement I'm not sure if it's hyperbole or not. Bulat is very clearly inferior to Esdeath seeing as how he was defeated by The Three Beasts. Unless you want to tell me Esdeath would also die in that situation. I'm also not sure if we should scale Bulat to Budo, since he died early on in the series and the feats happened later on in the manga. It seems like backwards scaling to me but at the same time we need a appropriate rating for him. I'll come back to this later.

The statement obviously meant Esdeath at her beginnings. Like as in, barely got her Teigu and froze a river. Not the "I casually one shot a Dragon that is much stronger than a guy who made a multi-kilometer wide crater" Esdeath.

It would be absurd for Budo, one of the Empire's strongest generals to be weaker than Bulat. This is not backwards scaling. Backwards scaling would be something like character A fought a casual 7-A. So character A is 7-B+.

The previous scaling was based on backscaling. Here it makes a lot more sense.

That's not backwards scaling, backwards scaling is having a EoS or MoS feat and scaling to characters from the BoS of the series. What you said isn't backwards scaling and we actually use that here. ( I personally disagree with it but meh.)

Even Esdeath in her beginnings would be stronger than Budo, I can't say I'm OK with scaling Bulat to Esdeath. But i am fine with scaling him to Budo if you can prove how the scaling works exactly.

I believe Gargoyle had an argument that Ice Storm was direct AP in the previous thread. So I'd like him to re-post if here.

There's nothing contradicting Bulat, or Budo being at this level. Since Bulat is the strongest of Night Raid. And Budo is one of the Empire's strongest generals.

Liver was a former general in the Empire. And personally selected by Esdeath herself as a servant. And he only killed Bulat with a last resort poison attack. So it makes sense that Liver was able to give Bulat trouble.

For the God-Tiers we will hold off on scaling anyone to 6-B for now.

But otherwise, they're almost set. Just one more question should be answered.

Should Double Teigu Wave and Third Form Tatsumi be 7-A via slight backscaling. Since they managed to somewhat damage Purge Shikoutazer? Or something else?

After this is answered, can we make the changes to the God-Tiers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back