• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Why? Someone posted an update there.
Because somehow Solid Shooter is a seperate storm from the one Budo created at the start of the fight. I still disagree with that, but I'm in no mood to argue atm. And am still handling updating all of the AGK pages.

Thank you. How are my edits to the bulk of the verse's profiles as of now? Anyways, if anyone is willing to give me a hand in applying all of these. That would be much apprecieated.

I did the Demons, Gozuki, Akame, and pretty much all of Night Raid.

I was going to do Kurome, but I saw all the puppets and decided to take a break.

I'll revise her last tbh.

I still disagree that Budo made two seperate storms in that battle. That one scan that supposedly showed a clear sky doesn't say a whole lot. Especially since the storm was still active before Budo fired Solid Shooter. And in the next page after that panel, the Danger Beast they rode on was hit by lightning. So yeah, it is highly unlikely they were outside the storm at that point. And even more unlikely that Budo dispersed the storm in the first place.

He was literally hovering in the air for some time before Solid Shooter even fired. Further proving it was still active.

There's no reason to beleive Budo just dispersed the previous storm. Why waste a bunch of momentum and energy you've kept through the entire battle that you probably still need?

Anyways, Kepekley accepted Mr Bambu's revised KE result that yielded 21.92 Megatons. Decently into 7-B So yeah, I beleive that the result can be applied. But what about Solid Shooter? I'd just say "Higher" via Solid Shooter

TriforcePower1 said:
It's possible that the storm naturally dispersed after Budo was defeated, and then reformed it again. But I'm not sure
In the timeframe that happened there, I doubt it. It takes a good deal of time for a storm to naturally disperse

There was also no other indication, statement, nothing even implying that a new storm was made. All there is is that one somewhat obscured panel. Thus, there's not enough evidence to say there's a new storm.

So the previous scaling chain put 7-B Ennodzunu at 20 ish megatons? If so, then I agree. Making another Speed o Sound Sonic match would be.... redundant.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What's the name of the sequel manga again?
Also, should Leone have a new key after fusing with Lionelle?
Hinowa ga Crush. Sadly, there have yet to be any solid feats in there. Nor will anyone at, or exceeding Esdeath's calibre come around for awhile. Then again, it's barely started.

I think "Higher" when merged should suffice to avoid clutter.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So the previous scaling chain put 7-B Ennodzunu at 20 ish megatons? If so, then I agree. Making another Speed o Sound Sonic match would be.... redundant.
Basically the same AP as before, she matched someone who one shotted Tatsumi who stomped a weakened Shikoutaser.

We can probably re-add it if the AP is literally this close to being what it was prior.

Gargoyle One said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Basically the same AP as before, she matched someone who one shotted Tatsumi who stomped a weakened Shikoutaser.
We can probably re-add it if the AP is literally this close to being what it was prior.
One issue though.

Since this will be Akame in base now, Sonic is at an even bigger disadvantage now that Akame has no stamina issues to worry about. And actually we'd have to re-make it since that battle used Ennodzuno. And Ennodzuno is very high end High 7-A like Esdeath

Anyways. Are we on board to upgrade the end series Mid-High tiers to City level? Since Kepekley accepted the Mid-End KE. I've also debunked the argument for there being two storms during the Budo fight pretty thoroughly.

Okay, so how do we handle Solid Shooter then? Since it was all one storm during the fight. Should I just change it to "Higher" via Solid Shooter?

@Versus

Pretty much hoping that someone like Shikoutazer who can easily throw around nukes comes in at some point.

And yeah, they can be upgraded.

I'll update her puppets later. Btu atm, many of the more well known characters are now up to date. So if anyone here has a 7-B match in mind for Akame, or the other Night-Raid members, go ahead and make it.

I've got to go soon and won't be back for some time. So I don't think I can continue edits for the time being.

Zainybrainy, a new calc group member just accepted the speed calc. So I think it can be used.

Anyways, does anyone knoe where the Bols Teigu destruction calc is? I really need it in order to porperly justify all the Low 7-C ratings in the verse.

As I said, I don't know where it is. It exists, and the result is 1058 tons. But I have no idea where I would find it. It would be a huge help if you could search for blogs in the search function.

However, this raises some questions for me. Leone was like 3 ish meters from the blast. But Bols took it point blank didn't he? .As in less than a meter. So wouldn't that mean he tanked almost the entirety of the blast? I asked about this, and if you are within that sort of distance to the epicenter of an explosion, you're probably taking the full force of the blast. At least according to Kepekley.

If that's the case, then it could warrant an upgrade to High 7-C for BoS characters. since Leone should be comparable to Bols and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back