• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thread was getting quite cluttered and long, so here's a new one.

As we all know, the current scaling, and stat situation in Akame ga Kill! is a total disaster. Here we will fix that once, and for all.

If I missed anything below, kindly remind me.

What needs to be discussed.

Attack Potency of Mid-High tiers.

This is currently the most controversial of all the changes.

Bulat is said to be comparable to Esdeath at her beginings,so Bulat would be Low 7-B, and by extension Budo. Since it would be nonsensical for one of the Empire's strongest generals to be weaker than Bulat.

This ties into another potential revision. A separate key for the characters at the beginning of the series, and around the end.

We see that Night Raid goes through a lot of training from the beginning to end. It's unclear how long this actually is. But at least a year is a safe bet.

So what is being proposed here is At least Low 7-C for the beginning of series Night Raid. And Likely Low 7-B for the later part of the series. This is supported by Wave managing to fight Evolved Incursio Tatsumi. Who was screaming at Wave to piss off, so I doubt he was casual there. Budo also struggled with Akame and Leone, who he was actively trying to kill.

"But Versus, Leone and Akame were incapacitated by his electricity!"

That is more due to the nature of electricity paralyzing the muscles, like a tazer .What matters is that they survived the energy output itself without being vaporized. So they scale to Budo.

Third Form Tatsumi, and Wave could only really stagger Purge Shikoutazer from what I recall. And they struggled to even put a small crack in it. So I don't think they should scale to High 7-A. But having them at Low 7-C, or Low 7-B also doesn't work.

However, this is a situation where backscaling may be okay, make them 7-A. For being able to cause minor damage to the Teigu.

The stuff below has been settled.

Now it's time for the Elephant in the room

Purge Mode Shikoutazer onwards.

As shown here, in the most recent comment of the blog. There is the new, and most accurate result of the dark attack calc.

We will go with the Pulverization Low-End (High 7-A 1123 megatons) The Calc group members accepted that result, and agree it is more likely. The smoke coming off the crater was probably just dust, rather than steam. Plus, there are a bunch of pebbles around the crater. And, it's more consistent.

Why Shikoutazer scales to the dark attack.

Simple, Newton's Third Law.

The Teigu could fire the attack, using the energy in it's own body without damaging itself in any way. Logically to use a High 7-A attack, it would have to have that durability as well. It makes no sense for it not too.

Similar characters that are scaled this way are Lord Boros, due to being able to survive his own attack. But unlike Lord Boros, Shikoutazer experienced no noticeable strain from using the attack.

In short, it's nonsensical for Shikoutazer to not scale to the Dark Attack.

I'm pretty sure the Shikoutazer thing is something we can all agree upon.

Now for scaling the Top-Tiers.

Fourth Form Tatsumi should be at least High 7-A for piercing through, and creating a massive hole in the Teigu's center without any issues.

"But Versus, didn't Wave and Tatsumi create a weak-spot on Shikoutazer? So why would they scale to it's dura?"

Except that Tatsumi pretty much destroyed it's whole Torso, including the core that fired the Dark Attack. A tiny little weak spot wouldn't really allow you to do that.

The rest is pretty self explanatory Ennodzuno Akame = Esdeath >>> Tyrant> Fourth Form Tats>>>Shikoutazer>dark attack.

Ennodzuno Akame, and Esdeath should get a "likely higher" for whatever tier they get.

New topics we've agreed on.

Shikoutazer will scale to the Dark Attack. And by extention, Fourth Form Tatsumi and up.(More detailed reasoning above)

Akame's 8-C key is gone.

Via statement, Bulat will scale to Esdeath from the time she barely had her Teigu. And by extention, Budo scales.

EoS Akame, and Leone are to scale to Budo.

Well then,let's get on with it. Once we're finished, we will refine the scaling, then make the changes.

In agreement: Gargoyle One Veloxt1r0kore RebubleUselet TriforcePower1 Burning Full Fingers Kaltias

Neutral/Undecided: Knightofannihilation666

Opposing:

TLDR: Purge Shikoutazer and up are High 7-A. With Esdeath and Ennodzuno Akame being at least High 7-A, likely Higher. BoS Night Raid will be At least Low 7-C. Witn EoS being Likely Low 7-B. This scaling comes from Bulat being comparable to Esdeath in her beginnings, so Budo scales as well.

Spino just got back to me about the revised calc. He agrees that Pulverization is better, and that the calc is good. We can't assume the smoke coming off the crater is actually steam. It's probably just pulverized rock drifting in the wind. Plus, there are some pebbles around the crater.

So High 7-A Top-Tiers it is then.

Considering the other feats of the verse. High 6-C is a stretch. High 7-A is more consistent.

Well then, Esdeath vs Evil Cole. And AGK vs Ben 10 again.

Altough it's a rematch,i believe Yuna still win there,also she get new abilities last i checked.

For the upgrade seems fine and good for me,i agree with this.

I can't find anywhere where the Low 7-C/8-C/8-A feats come from. And Low 7-B is from scaling to casual Esdeath which was 7-B. The entire scaling needs to be redone.

Tats: (pre-Incursio) 9-A/8-C from defeating the earth dragon (which should be somewhere there via size) or scales from Zero Akame| (Incursio) This needs discussion| (1 form) Scales from overpowering an attack from Budo| (4 form, it's pretty useless to consider the ones in between) High 7-A from Giant Robot| (dragon form) At Least High 7-A from being superior to his former form

Esdeath: At least High 7-A from stomping dragon Tats

Akame: (Zero) seriously don't know| (Start series) either scales from Zero or pre-Incursio Tats| (Base) needs discussion| (Ennodzuno) High 7-A for killing Esdeath

Bulat: Either scales from the water snake feat I've posted in the other thread (which would scale to other members of Night Raid except Tats), or scales to base Tats as it's said that Tats hadn't reached Bulat's level

Mine: Varies from the weaker tier of the verse to 7-B/7-A via suicide attack scaling from Budo's solid shooter depending on danger. Her dura should be calculated via tanking the drawback of her most powerful feat except the suicide attack

Budo: The two storm feats, one for base, other for Solid Shooter

Scheele: Scales from Mine's feat I've posted on the blog, as both could hurt Koro

Lubbock: his biggest feat is killing two Rahshaka demon and Syura, so he scales from them

Leone: should probably scale to other Night Raid members as she's depicted to be the physically stronger with exception of base Tats

Chealsea: Unknown unless Zero shows some interesting feat, but I doubt it

Susanoo: Base scales from other members, Magatama should scale from Kurome's danger Beast or the previous form, depending on which is higher

This is for Night Raid and people they scale from.

TriforcePower1 said:
Low 7-C is from the Bols explosion. And speaking of that, I'm honestly skeptical of scaling everyone to it. Especially Zero Akame and such. Leone is the strongest of Night Raid, aside from base Tatsumi. But she had to shield Akame with her body. While we could pass this off as inconsistentcy since Akame can harm those who can harm Leone, however there's a considerable power gap between Zero, and the main series. Zero Akame is scaled from the Raksahsa demons. But didn't those guys struggle against members of Night Raid? Hell, two of them were unable to defeat Lubbock.

The Earth Dragon and Akame's 8-C stat comes from a creature that is really 9-A.

4'th Form pierced through Shikoutazer rather easily. And Tyrant is stronger than Fourth Form. There's no reason why it shouldnt be "At least"

I am still uncertain on that. I'm not opposed to it, but what would it look like?

At least High 7-A, Likely 6-B with prep for Esdeath?

At least High 7-A, likely 6-B for Akame?

Also, am I good to go ahead and remove Akame's 8-C key?

Low 7-B scaling is going to be from Akame managing to damage Budo's armor.

I know I was the one who proposed it, but I'm not so sure anymore. Akame just scratched the armor, so I don't think she scales

VersusJunkie54 said:
I am still uncertain on that. I'm not opposed to it, but what would it look like?

At least High 7-A, Likely 6-B with prep for Esdeath?

At least High 7-A, likely 6-B for Akame?

Also, am I good to go ahead and remove Akame's 8-C key?
Yes

TriforcePower1 said:
Low 7-B scaling is going to be from Akame managing to damage Budo's armor.
I know I was the one who proposed it, but I'm not so sure anymore. Akame just scratched the armor, so I don't think she scales
So maybe she should scale to Wave who fought Evolved Tats? His Low 7-B stat comes from one of base Shikoutazer's lasers iirc.

Didn't base Akame scratch Esdeath's arm, forcing her to Mahapadma to cut said arm off? And even if it's PIS I'm pretty sure WOG said that the bird danger beast we saw her eating in ch 2 requires Tatsumi to use Encursio to defeat, so Akame > Encursio 1 Tatsumi's pretty much a given

There's no reason to assume Wave was weaker at the time he fought Akame though.

@Graf

I'm afraid that would be PIS. Considering Esdeath's aura sense is too stronk for Akame.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Didn't base Akame scratch Esdeath's arm, forcing her to Mahapadma to cut said arm off? And even if it's PIS I'm pretty sure WOG said that the bird danger beast we saw her eating in ch 2 requires Tatsumi to use Encursio to defeat, so Akame > Encursio 1 Tatsumi's pretty much a given
She had taken drugs that made her stronger. Base Akame> base Incursio is already implied in the series iirc

It's not PIS, it was Esdeath being caught completely off guard. Which is very common in fiction.

So should Akame get Higher with drugs or something like that? I feel that it allowing her to scratch Esdeath, a High 7-A/6-B is pretty damn important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back