• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akame and Leone never escaped. They were literally in the same place, and nothing even suggests that they moved away from the crater.

Leone would still scale to the blast, since she has to resist the air blast from the explosion, shield or not. The shield only shielded them from the heat it seems.

Furthermore, they'd have to be enveloped by the explosion as well.

BlackeJan said:
If it helps u it looks like they all took some type of damage from the explosion just them escaping/protection was able to reduce the damage considerably
So to conclude. What you are saying is that if a Normal Human were to stand at the epicenter of a nuclear explosion, and had a riot shield to protect themselves. They'd still have normal Human dura.

Do you not see how ridiculous this is?

There was no shield that was near them when the bomb was about to detnonate so they had to move a little far away from the blast (of course they were still caught by it) but not really in the center of it all. A shield is suppose to protect u from ANYTHING (that what's a shield does) so it wouldn't matter what came at them, it protected them from it all together. Now I'm not saying they should be downgraded cause I feel Leone scales to the explosion since she basically took majority of the blast (even if they had a shield) but everyone else shouldn't (Akame needed protection not only Leone but the shield as well)

They didn't have time to move at all, nor is their any indication that they did. My best guess is that Leone somehow had a shield on her.

A unidirectional shield will not protect you from an omnidirectional explosion. What about this do you not understand? Akame was in the blast as well as Leone. They were hit with heat and pressure from all sides.

As I said, What you're saying is that if a guy stood at the epicenter of a nuke, with a riot shield to protect himself, he'd be perfectly fine. Do you not see how absurd this is?

VersusJunkie54 said:
They didn't have time to move at all, nor is their any indication that they did. My best guess is that Leone somehow had a shield on her.

A unidirectional shield will not protect you from an omnidirectional explosion. What about this do you not understand? Akame was in the blast as well as Leone. They were hit with heat and pressure from all sides.

As I said, What you're saying is that if a guy stood at the epicenter of a nuke, with a riot shield to protect himself, he'd be perfectly fine. Do you not see how absurd this is?
Since when does Leone EVER use a shield my dude? of course she wouldn't have a shield & there were none around them b4 Bols had the teigu exploded so Leone had to grab Akame & MOVE to where the shield was. Also your comparing a normal human (real life) vs people who're superhuman (fiction). Yes Akame was in the blast (as I've said b4) but she need protection from Leone & the shield! EVERYONE TOOK SOME TYPE OF DAMAGE but it was reduce considerably cause Bols OUTRAN the blast & u already know the rest w/ Leone & Akame. If they were to tank the ballast then why would they even NEED a SHIELD in the 1st place? Like I said b4 yes Leone should scale cause she took most of the blast regardless but Akame

Okay just stop. Everything you've said has been countered and/or debunked.

We literally see them inside the rim of the crater afterwards. Aside from a shield appearing out of nowhere, there's no indication that they moved. They did not say anything of the like. Thus, it cannot be proven that they moved.

You do realize that without the Low 7-C calc they'd be 9-A right? It's a perfectly viable analogy. It would be nonsensical for a 9-A to survive a point blank High 7-C blast with a unidirectional shield. Leone shielding Akame would be a unidirectional shield. Witch I already explained will not protect you from an omnidirectional blast. Especially since the heat, and pressure would hit them on all sides. Just like it did to Leone and Akame.

Again, do you not understand powerscaling? Leone survived the energy. And Akame and others can harm people comparable to her. Basic powerscaling 101, you've been here since January 29, you should know this.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Okay just stop. Everything you've said has been countered and/or debunked.

We literally see them inside the rim of the crater afterwards. Aside from a shield appearing out of nowhere, there's no indication that they moved. They did not say anything of the like. Thus, it cannot be proven that they moved.

You do realize that without the Low 7-C calc they'd be 9-A right? It's a perfectly viable analogy. It would be nonsensical for a 9-A to survive a point blank High 7-C blast with a unidirectional shield. Leone shielding Akame would be a unidirectional shield. Witch I already explained will not protect you from an omnidirectional blast. Especially since the heat, and pressure would hit them on all sides. Just like it did to Leone and Akame.

Again, do you not understand powerscaling? Leone survived the energy. And Akame and others can harm people comparable to her. Basic powerscaling 101, you've been here since January 29, you should know this.
Goodness gracious....that shield came from one of the enemies. Debunked??? Lol yeah ok yet u didn't even know there's was a shield in the ch. or that Bols outran the blast Until I mentioned it then u make things up so they CAN STAY at low 7-C. Maybe some of these characters were 9-A to begin w/ but my goodness it's not hard my dude. I don't like repeating myself but here it goes again....it's true that they took damage from the blast but it was reduced CONSIDERABLY thanks to the shield (it reduced the damaage) & Bols OUTRUNNING the blast (he was still damage somewhat) & Akame has to be protected by Leone AND the shield so again I ask u why would they use the shield if they can "tank" it???? MAKES NO SENSE. Unless the scaling in the series is inconsistent or the scans we got r suckish & we need to find another one that's actually BETTER then your argument is debunked.

U do know that AP doesn't always scale to Durability? Sadly I don't know the name but I came across a profile here that had a durability that was EXTREMELY lower then her AP. Look man I understand u wanna upgrade characters her & I understand cause I like this series just as much as u but we have to be realistic here man cause I was overjoyed that we had a large 7-C but then it clicked to me....how some of this really wouldn't make sense

Akame consistently takes hits from people capable of harming Leone. Again, powerscaling. Why is this so incredibly difficult for you to understand?

"Needing the shield" is an obvious inconsistentcy. Especially since most of the characters consistently fight on par with characters that can harm Leone.

I don't need to repeat any more arguments. I've said more than enough to counter yours. If others on this thread want to voice their stance on the matter, please do. But I'm done going in circles with this guy.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Akame consistently takes hits from people capable of harming Leone. Again, powerscaling. Why is this so incredibly difficult for you to understand?

"Needing the shield" is an obvious inconsistentcy. Especially since most of the characters consistently fight on par with characters that can harm Leone.

I don't need to repeat any more arguments. I've said more than enough to counter yours. If others on this thread want to voice their stance on the matter, please do. But I'm done going in circles with this guy.
No it's u that's going around in circles here. I already stated everything & how u made up some stuff about Leone having a shield in her like really??? why would Leone GRAB Akame & hide behind a shield? Again I ask u why would they "tank"something if they need something to protect them? U failed to even answer that question. Powerscaling is basically (sometimes) making an assumption on something that u can't find for evidence. Stop hiding from the truth man it's not funny

Okay I'm dropping this now before it turns into a shitstorm. But in the event that Low 7-C is indeed false, we need to find some feats for BoS characters. Because there are absolutely some higher tha 9-A.

But you're saying that Leone should have her dura scaled to Low 7-C? I hope you understand that that will cause a ton of scaling problems, as I've already explained certain characters being able to harm her.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Okay I'm dropping this now before it turns into a shitstorm. But in the event that Low 7-C is indeed false, we need to find some feats for BoS characters. Because there are absolutely some higher tha 9-A.

But you're saying that Leone should have her dura scaled to Low 7-C? I hope you understand that that will cause a ton of scaling problems, as I've already explained certain characters being able to harm her.
Then there has 2 be some inconsistencies going on then if that's the case. Not ALL characters will be around the same tier if some BoS characters r higher then 9-A. If u r talking about the Bols teigu explosion then as I have been saying before that Leone SHOULD scale to it since again she had to protect Akame while behind a shield (again they BOTH took some type of damage) but Akame shouldn't cause Leone took most of the damage & cause well she fainted yet Akame was still counscious

So there r 2 things going on here:

1) there's some inconsistency/outlier going on here

OR

2) Some characters in here either have a AP HIGHER then their durability or have durability HIGHER then their AP

The result was pretty much baseline Low 7-C. And if the shield reduced the bulk of the air-blast. Then the result would probably be around 8-A for Leone's dura. And even then, she still fainted.

We should probably wait for more imput before making any hasty moves.

VersusJunkie54 said:
The result was pretty much baseline Low 7-C. And if the shield reduced the bulk of the air-blast. Then the result would probably be around 8-A for Leone's dura. And even then, she still fainted.

We should probably wait for more imput before making any hasty moves.
Right! that is the best move here. Though I would like 2 apologize for my action I just wanted u 2 see what I was saying the entire time but it was still unnecessary :(

BlackeJan said:
So there r 2 things going on here:
1) there's some inconsistency/outlier going on here

OR

2) Some characters in here either have a AP HIGHER then their durability or have durability HIGHER then their AP
Akame ga Kill is pretty confusing and inconsistent with power levels admitedly. It was a bit of a clusterfuck just getting it to make some sense.

Your AP/Striking Strength can't be higher than your dura unless you're someone like Izuku Midoriya who breaks his bones with his High 8-C+ strikes. While his dura is 8-C+. Or unless you're someone like Mine, or Master Chief who have AP way above their dura via weapons.

Newtons Third Law means that if you can strike X hard without hurting yourself, your durability scales to that attack.

High 7-C. And yes, that was the vaporization value.

Ah well not 2 get into it again but my main argument was that Leone should scale to High 7-C but Akame shouldn't for reasons above. Still though we should wait till then

If High 7-C Akame ga Kill does happen. I propose a solution for those that shouldn't scale to Leone.

We should have them backscale to 7-C+. Since the calc itself is baseline.

VersusJunkie54 said:
If High 7-C Akame ga Kill does happen. I propose a solution for those that shouldn't scale to Leone.

Was thinking just 7-C

BlackeJan said:
VersusJunkie54 said:

Was thinking just 7-C
Baseline Town Level+ since they shouldn't be more than 2x weaker than Leone. But again, wait for more imput.

Was thinking just 7-C
Baseline Town Level+ since they shouldn't be more than 2x weaker than Leone. But again, wait for more imput.

Well I can actually go w/ that. But let's wait

Alright there are some important things we missed that we still need to discuss.

There's some major issues with the verse's speed, and lifting strength scaling. Plus the possibility of more such feats in both categories.

The Supersonic+ scalings are very confusing and don't make a whole lot of sense. And some characters have a Hypersonic+ rating that comes from.... somewhere.

Should I make a new thread for Miscellaneous revisions and the stuff I mentioned above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back