• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, I do want to make my rematch for Akame vs S├║i-Fēng. Maybe even Akame vs Askin.
<Askin

<Stalemated Aizen

What the hell did Akame do to you

...And what if he did so? They don't have the same abilities. There are other 7-A characters in Bleach that Askin would arguably lose to. Doesn't necessarily mean they are stronger or more versatile than Aizen.

I don't remember anything that Askin got for Murasame. He has to survive in the first place if he wants to adapt.

I just re-calced it myself using the sphere formula. Seems like it is indeed Mountain Level. 483 megatons to be exact. So that means Fourth Form Tatsumi and up would get a + sign. Since the original feat is borderline Mountain+ I don't beleive the calc group members will object to that result. So should I go and change the profiles?

Sigh......

We could've considered the two smaller mountains to the left of the one currently used to scale the crater 609 meters. I did a quick calc of it and got 3875 megatons. High 7-A+.

Just a thought though. Don't get hopes up.

Bulat scaling to start Esdeath makes sense. He was directly said to be as strong as her, and considering that her feat of freezing the river is her only not casual feat at that point, she clearly meant that feat (or others comparable)

Anyways, I feel its time to move on to changing the Mid-High tiers. Can you help me apply them to the profiles Triforce?

We will need to start making the changes to the Mid-High tiers soon.

Atm I'm re-doing a blog for the Shikoutazer calc. I promise this is the final revision. Using a half elipsoid formula, the result is above 2.5 gigatons.

TriforcePower1 said:
Tats: (pre-Incursio) 9-A for defeating the earth dragon and scales from Zero Akame| (Incursio) Low 7-C from Leone (this needs better reasoning| (1 form) Low 7-B for being superior to Bulat and harming Budo| (4 form) High 7-A from Giant Robot| (dragon form) At Least High 7-A from being superior to his former form

Esdeath: At least High 7-A likely higher from stomping dragon Tats, 6-B with prep/ enviromental destruction

Akame: (Zero) 9-A for defeating the danger beast| (Base) Low 7-C from Leone (needs better justification) | (end series) Low 7-B for tanking Budo's attacks (needs better justification for AP) | (Ennodzuno) High 7-A likely higher for killing Esdeath

Bulat:Low 7-B for being comparable to Esdeath in her beginnings

Mine: Varies from Low 7-C to 7-B/7-A via suicide attack scaling from Budo's solid shooter depending on danger. Her dura is 7-B/A for resisting the drawback of her suicide attack, and it's probably 9-A in her fight aganst Koro (ch 10)

Budo: Low 7-B for being comparable to 1 form Tats and superior to Esdeath in her beginnings

Scheele: Probably 9-A from scaling to other members

Lubbock: 9-A fir his feat against the demons. Not sure if he reached Low 7-C before his death, I guess it depends on Syura's dura

Leone: Low 7-C in Kurome's arc and Low 7-B against Budo (should be noted that her dura is likely superior to her AP)

Chealsea: Unknown unless Zero shows some interesting feat, but I doubt it

Susanoo: Low 7-C cause he should be superior to Leone
Is this okay?

Yeah, he said that the other calc members had the same doubts as him initally. So the new calc is good. People. Go ahead and make your High 7-A matches you have in mind.

I have dibs on Esdeath vs Evil Cole MacGrath(Sorry Gargoyle) and Akame vs Ben Tennyson when Ben 10 becomes High 7-A.

TriforcePower1 said:
TriforcePower1 said:
Tats: (pre-Incursio) 9-A for defeating the earth dragon and scales from Zero Akame| (Incursio) Low 7-C from Leone (this needs better reasoning| (1 form) Low 7-B for being superior to Bulat and harming Budo| (4 form) High 7-A from Giant Robot| (dragon form) At Least High 7-A from being superior to his former form

Esdeath: At least High 7-A likely higher from stomping dragon Tats, 6-B with prep/ enviromental destruction

Akame: (Zero) 9-A for defeating the danger beast| (Base) Low 7-C from Leone (needs better justification) | (end series) Low 7-B for tanking Budo's attacks (needs better justification for AP) | (Ennodzuno) High 7-A likely higher for killing Esdeath

Bulat:Low 7-B for being comparable to Esdeath in her beginnings

Mine: Varies from Low 7-C to 7-B/7-A via suicide attack scaling from Budo's solid shooter depending on danger. Her dura is 7-B/A for resisting the drawback of her suicide attack, and it's probably 9-A in her fight aganst Koro (ch 10)

Budo: Low 7-B for being comparable to 1 form Tats and superior to Esdeath in her beginnings

Scheele: Probably 9-A from scaling to other members

Lubbock: 9-A fir his feat against the demons. Not sure if he reached Low 7-C before his death, I guess it depends on Syura's dura

Leone: Low 7-C in Kurome's arc and Low 7-B against Budo (should be noted that her dura is likely superior to her AP)

Chealsea: Unknown unless Zero shows some interesting feat, but I doubt it

Susanoo: Low 7-C cause he should be superior to Leone
Is this okay?
I'm going to start trying to apply some of these changes now. I'm going to bed soon. So I only think I'll be able to do Akame for now.

KamiYasha said:
I'm a bit lost...6-B Akame?
...The hell?
6-B is on the backburner atm. I've heard that Ice Storms are considered direct AP, as opposed to storms. But I am not sure.

The original reasoning for Esdeath not being 6-B was because it would be an outlier. And with the current stats, it isin't. Akame would be 6-B because she fought Esdeath when ice storm was active.

She wasn't distracted, she simply didn't expect Akame to do that. And Akame tanked her attacks and iirc also managed to break her ice

Esdeath kinda struggled with Akame. So it should be noted that Akame is almost comparable to Esdeath on her profile.

Issue is it really can't if she can't repeatedly create the storm which she can't cause prep

I'm pretty much done revising the Rakhasha demons to 9-A since Lubbock was the only one who struggled with them iirc. And the other members kinda wasted them.

Okay I've got to go to school now. Triforce, do you think you can handle some more of the profile changes if you're online atm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back