• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperKamiNappa said:
I think it was implied Bols just has high resistance to fire/heat.
Heat resistance doesn't make a difference in whether or not you survive an explosion. An explosion is mostly pressure, and force.

Master Chief has heat resistance. But he's not surviving a shot from the Incineration cannon anytime soon

So what are everyone's thoughts on BoS characters being High 7-C? Since Bols was pretty much in the epicenter of the blast. And that is what vaporization yielded on the calc.

TriforcePower1 said:
Wasn't Bols more or less at the same distance as Leone?
Nope. Bols threw it a little into the air. But it was considerably closer to him than it was to Leone, and pretty much in the epicenter. As I said, I talked to Kep and he said that if a character is in the epicenter of the explosion, there's no point using the square inverse law. Since the energy diffierence is negilible. 1-2 Meters away would absolutely be inside the epicenter.

7B Dura for Mine doesn't make sense.

Seryu managed to do severe damage to her by punching her, and she got overwhelmed by sheele.

9A makes the most sense

Reason I say this b/c it's just that Leone was able to tank it b/c of her teigu. The way I see it, it all depends on what teigu someone carries for example how Leone's teigu is basically a stat increase do her durability also increases as well but the other teigu's (exception of Tatsumis & Akame) is not something that gives them an ability boost

Uhh what?

Feats contradict that kind of logic. Akame and Tatsumi are capable of harming people comparable to Leone, so they scale. But Bols himself was in the epicenter, and Leone was able to harm him.

BlackeJan said:
I think that Large 7-C should affect most characters that have a teigu that gives them a ability boost
The 9-A guys obviously won't scale. But the Low 7-C ones will. Akame and Tatsumi can harm characters comparable to Bols, and Leone. So yeah....... It's basic powerscaling 101

VersusJunkie54 said:
Feats contradict that kind of logic. Akame and Tatsumi are capable of harming people comparable to Leone, so they scale. But Bols himself was in the epicenter, and Leone was able to harm him.
Seryu was getting overwhelmed by Sheele and easily sliced both her guards.

Mine gets downright stomped by Seryu when she gets close.

Seryu being 7B makes Sheele 7B

Gargoyle One said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Seryu was getting overwhelmed by Sheele and easily sliced both her guards.
Mine gets downright stomped by Seryu when she gets close.

Seryu being 7B makes Sheele 7B
I've changed Mine back to 9-A dura. It's fixed now.

The 9-A guys obviously won't scale. But the Low 7-C ones will. Akame and Tatsumi can harm characters comparable to Bols, and Leone. So yeah....... It's basic powerscaling 101

I will have to say this however....bols teigu is not a part of him it's separate. HIS TEIGU is low 7-C but Bols BY HIMSELF is not

For ex: someone has a bomb in there hand that could destroy the world but the person is a regular human. He's about to push the button on the bomb to make have it explode but someone was able to find a solution & deactivate it. So now that the bomb is gone, what it left....a regular human.

What I'm saying is that the weapon itself is the real danger & if u can get rid of it, then the person that was wielding it becomes helpless. Unless Bols can fight toe to toe vs Leone by himself then Bols HIMSELF isn't low 7C

See what I'm saying?

No. If you survive the bomb, your dura scales to its AP. If you can harm people that can harm you, you scale to the AP It is very easy to understand.

Literally powerscaling at its most basic level

VersusJunkie54 said:
No. If you survive the bomb, your dura scales to its AP. If you can harm people that can harm you, you scale to the AP It is very easy to understand.

Literally powerscaling at its most basic level
What ch. did Bols detonate the bomb?

But like is said....Bols teigu can harm them not himself. If that was the case then he would had went to fight them even w/out his teigu.

What exactly are you trying to say here? Bols survived the blast, and Leone can harm him, and Bols is capable of fighting back. He also managed to block a strike from Akame. So his physical AP scales.

It is powerscaling. It's as simple as that.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Chapter 32.
Thanks u my good sir. After reading it it seems like there was a shield that was there protecting both Leone & Akame but not only that Leone was able to reacte to it, grab Akame, then get behind a shield so that means they survived only b/c of a shield & Leone's quick thinking/adding herself as proetectiin for Akame. Bols was able to outrun the explosion (stated so himself)

Though I agree that they all look like they took a tiny bit of damage but that was cause they were able to get away/find protection

No, there was no shield. Leone literally tanked the explosion over her surface area. What are you talking about? They were very clearly standing almost inside the epicenter.

VersusJunkie54 said:
No, there was no shield. Leone literally tanked the explosion over her surface area. What are you talking about? They were very clearly standing almost inside the epicenter.
There was a blue shield right in from of both of them (ch. 32 ph 34) & a couple of pages later Bols said that he was able to outrun the explosion

Okay you got me on the Bols thing (Rip High 7-C Akame ga Kill)

I can't imagine how you'd figure that shield was blue... but shit it's actually there. But idk where it came from.

I'd like more imput on this. But... looks like we're gonna lose Low 7-C Akame ga Kill it seems.

There should still be some good feats above 9-A that we could scale toe BoS characters to though. I'd have to look for some.

TriforcePower1 said:
How the heck did Bols outrun an explosion when he was at the epicenter of it, lol. Could it be at least a speed upgrade?
Outrunning an explosion is typically Hypersonic+, especially since we don't have a timeframe here. It wouldn't be that signifigant.

But if she used a shield to protect herself, she'd have to be protected from the heat right? Most of the energy in an explosion is the outward air pressure, not nessecarily the heat.

Wait, we see that everything near Leone and Akame is exactly like any other point of the explosion, and we see them both being enveloped by it. Also, Leone would still scale (we need a new calc) for taking the drawback of the shield

TriforcePower1 said:
Wait, we see that everything near Leone and Akame is exactly like any other point of the explosion, and we see them both being enveloped by it. Also, Leone would still scale (we need a new calc) for taking the drawback of the shield
Oh yeah, that's right. The shield protecting her shouldn't downgrade anything. Since the air blast would still be in the Tier 7, range. If Leone was downgraded to 9-A, it would be nonsensical for her to survive using that shield.

If it helps u it looks like they all took some type of damage from the explosion just them escaping/protection was able to reduce the damage considerably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back