• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd prefer an impressive Town level+ (58 or so kilotons) over an unimpressive Small City Level anyways. If you know what I mean

Okay, I read the fight against Budo. I think it should be noted that there's no way to prove that Budo's physically that strong, as he only has feat while using his teigu. The only one who ever tanked his hits (except Tatsumi) is Leone, so it should be an upgrade only for her dura (still, I'm quite sure there's a way to scale it to her AP and Akame)

It's a general rule that if you can cough up the energy to make a storm, you shoud be able to apply that energy in physical strikes and such. Akame did tank a serious blast of lightning from Budo, I don't know if you saw. Again, Newton's third law. So Tatsumi obviously scales, for first harming him with his spear thing. And then injuring him with a direct punch.

Before someone says they were incapacitated. That was due to the nature of electricity parylizing the muscles. What matters is that they survived the energy output. You can't really use them being knocked down as a counter-argument. (Tazer's energy is like 10-C. so 10-C Humans confirmed?)

His electric attacks obviously scale, but not his physical strength. Budo did the feat with his Teigu, so we can't scale it to his strength. It's like saying that because I can do a 9-C feat with a gun, I'm physically 9-C. But all of this is useless as I've just noticed that it would still scale as Leone was damaged by both.

Not the best comparison, but yeah you're right. Considering that Budo is capable of fighting against Evolved Incursio, who can damage his armor. And by the nature of Newton's third law, Budo's durability scales to himself and his Teigu. And Budo can obviously fight against Akame and Leone as well, who're able to survive his electric attacks.

Anyways, what calc result do you beleive is most reliable?

@Gar

She is able to survive a serious blast from Budo.There's no way he was casual there, since Budo already made it clear he was going to execute them right there. Akame can also fight Wave, who fought Evolved Incursio who injured Budo.

Bulat would be at least (Decided tier here) for being stronger than the likes of Akame, and Leone.

Where was that stated? And if so, I take it that it meant Bulat being comparable to Esdeath at her beginnings? Becuase if it means currently, that'd be an insane outlier.

VersusJunkie54 said:
@Gar

She is able to survive a serious blast from Budo.There's no way he was casual there, since Budo already made it clear he was going to execute them right there. Akame can also fight Wave, who fought Evolved Incursio who injured Budo.

Bulat would be at least (Decided tier here) for being stronger than the likes of start Akame, and start Leone.
Fixed

And I still can't find where Akame took a blast from Budo. If you mean the one right before they went to the escape danger beast, she clearly dodged it

VersusJunkie54 said:
Where was that stated? And if so, I take it that it meant Bulat being comparable to Esdeath at her beginnings? Becuase if it means currently, that'd be an insane outlier.
I'm 90% sure they mean beginning Esdeath. And anyway stated it right before Bulat fought.

Akame was clearly hit by Budo's attack. In fact, she yelped from pain, as shown in the manga. Along with taking a melee strike from him. And we've already decided that Budo's physical AP can scale to Tatsumi harming him. This was in Chapter 56

Gargoyle One said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
I'm 90% sure they mean beginning Esdeath. And anyway stated it right before Bulat fought.
If we can find where such a statement came from, we can use it. But this will create some problems. For one, I find it highly unlikely Bulat, using base Incursio would be stronger than Evolved Incursio Tatsumi.

Anyways, if the calc's mid-end result gets passed. It would be a supporting feat anyways.

Let's say they're going to be Town level+ since that's what the calc guy said.

How would Budo get an "at least"? He's the one with the Town level+ feat, not any of the rest.

He should get an "at least" since Budo was casual in doing so.

Akame and Leone should be likely 7-C+. Since they were clearly weaker, but still managed to fight back. With Akame fighting off Wave who clashed with first form Incursio.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Akame was clearly hit by Budo's attack. In fact, she yelped from pain, as shown in the manga. Along with taking a melee strike from him. And we've already decided that Budo's physical AP can scale to Tatsumi harming him. This was in Chapter 56
I already forgot that we scale his Striking strength, lol.

Also, you know that 3 Newton law is "if I can output this much energy, then I can tank it" and not "if I can tank this much energy, then I can output it", right? Unless you're talking about scaling Tats AP from Budo, then you're right

VersusJunkie54 said:
He should get an "at least" since Budo was casual in doing so.

Akame and Leone should be likely 7-C+. Since they were clearly weaker, but still managed to fight back. With Akame fighting off Wave who clashed with first form Incursio.
Did Akame fight Wave after he fought Tatsumi?

@Triforce

Yes. I meant scaling Tats' AP from Budo. But by extention, Budo scales due to being able to fight him in CQC.

I don't think that really matters. Since Wave was not in a weaker form when he fought Akame. The only other form he has is Double Teigu, witch fought Third Form Tatsumi, and Purge Shikoutazer. So Akame scales to base Grand Chariot.

Should be noted that Tatsumi in base survived against serious Wave. As I said multiple times, backscaling is forbidden for this verse

No, because Wave, like every other character from the verse, constantly gets stronger. Tats surviving a fight with Wave is not outlier, it just shows that at the beginning Wave was weaker

I'll attempt to find the fights between Wave, and Akame. And Wave and first form Tats. I still firmly beleive that Akame, and Leone should scale though.

Akame and Leone scale from Budo, that much is true. Akame scaling from fighting Wave is more controversial, just scale her from Budo

Very well then. But with this, their AP would scale as well. Since Akame can fight against Kurome, who can harm her. I'll still look at the Wave fights though.

Lets hope that Town Level+ gets passed. As it's far more consistent than the KE Mid-end.

So what should it be? At least Low 7-C for beginning of series Akame? And Likely 7-C for end of series base Akame?

Start could be at least Low 7-C scaling from being stronger than her Zero version? Unless we decide to have Zero scale to some lower AP value.

Considering she's currently scaled from the Rhshakafvdgv demons (which is wrong), who are Low 7-C for nothing, I would say we need an another value for her

From what I can tell, Zero seems to be most consistently in the 9-A range. Then again, I've only read up to Chapter 25 as of now.

Also, where's Drellix? He should've given his thoughts on this thread by now.

The reason is that characters don't get stronger in the same way. Sometimes they get absurdly stronger, sometimes they barely do, and power levels change constantly. That's why the scaling is difficult and why I'm always against backscaling

Heads up. The storm calc may see some changes. Kep initally doubted the storm stretching to the horizion, but I proved it with later scans. He also told me that storm clouds are 13Km high, rather than the 9.1Km that was used in the calc.

I also noticed something else. Budo never generated a seperate storm for Solid Shooter. It was the same storm that was active thought the entire previous fight.

So when I can get the calc revised (I'll attempt to do so myself) wouldn't Budo just be Higher via Solid Shooter? Unless there's something big I'm missing,

Yes it was. But Budo never created any new storms during that fight. Only the one he formed during the beginning of the fight. And it only dispersed after he was defeated.

The OBD calc was done all wierd. With a metric shit ton of overy complicated scaling. And Like I said, since the storm during Solid Shooter, and the storm at the beginning of the fight is literally the exact same, it's being re-done anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back