• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill! revisions. Part ll, deciding the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VersusJunkie54 said:
So should Akame get Higher with drugs or something like that? I feel that it allowing her to scratch Esdeath, a High 7-A/6-B is pretty damn important.
No, drugged Akame has no feats except scratching Esdeath. At most, we could call Drugged Ennodzuno mode the form in which she fights Esdeath

Why? Scratching Esdeath is greater than anything she's done prior to the drugs. That is more than enough to warrant a "likely higher with drugs"

Because scratching Esdeath could be PIS, or, as Gargoyle said, it could simply not scale. And the moment she starts to fight a serious Esdeath, she's already in Ennodzuno. As I said, it's better to simply change the name of the key in which she fights Esdeath

Scratching a High 7-A/6-B is not something someone with base Low 7-B AP can do. Esdeath was caught off guard, yes. But still damaged.How much higher is unquantifiable. That's why I suggest likely higher.

By this logic,Netero shouldn't be higher with his Zero Hand. Despite leaving large gashes on Meruem, who he was unable to even scratch beforehand.

I will say this again, Esdeath had her guard down and got struck having no idea Akame was there.

It's common in fiction for this to happen and a new key just clutters up the page.

Ignore it

This seems good but shouldn't you have posted the calc in a blog and get it evaluated by the Calc Team? It'd suck a lot if there was a mistake in the calc itself and another CRT would have to be made.

Iirc for a calc to be accepted its needs to be accepted by a few calc members, also a blog would look better in the profiles instead of just slapping High 7-A or we might have a repeat of 7-A FT where nobody knew where the rating came from since nobody placed the calc in the profile for Natsu.

There's a calc in the original post. The High 7-A calc is in the comments. There's a way you can link to the comments section in a page, but I forgot how.

Where's Low 7-B coming from again? I got confused after seeing about three different things being mentioned for it.

I saw on the wiki that Esdeath needed to rest to use her powers again after freezing the river. Can't remember the details myself, but if it's true, that could be another reason why it shouldn't scale to others.

As I looked at the Shikoutazer Low 7-B calc, I don't even know if it's accepted or not. Should we just go with it for now? Requesting it could be a pain.

Yeah, but that is way before the start of AKG (it's even before Zero). The reason no one should scale is because she always holds back against an opponent in order to have fun.

I don't know about the Low 7-B from Giant Robot, but I'm not even sure if it scale to Wave when using two teigus at the end of the story.

Not sure where her needing to rest comes from, that same day she proceeds to stomp Najenda.

That was awhile before the events of the series, and shortly after Esdeath aquired Demon's Extract as well.

I never said Low 7-B scaling would come from Esdeath. If anything, it should come from Budo, base Shikoutazer and such.

Am I the only one that finds it kinda silly that all of Night Raid, with the exception of Evolved Tats are literally over a million times weaker than Budo? Even though they're probably considerably stronger at the end of the story than they were at the beginning?

I'm beginning to think that Leone being incapacitated by Budo's attack was more due to the nature of electricity, like a tazer. Otherwise, why wasn't she vaporized by the Low 7-B attack?

Jesus the scaling in this verse is a clusterfuck.The Top-Tiers scaling is pretty easy, and straightforward. But the Mid-High tiers..... is gonna be hard.

Anyways, does anyone have any objections to Third Form Tatsumi and Double Teigu Wave being 7-A via backscaling from slightly damaging purge Shikoutazer?

The High 7-A revised calc was approved by calc member Spino. I messaged Antonioifer to take a look at the revised value. But he has yet to even acknowledge my message for some unknown reason.

Budo was a casual attack when summoning the storm.

She managed to slightly incovience Budo, but that was mostly Akame

I'm going to take a look back at the Budo fight.

Anyways, I've asked Dodo to copy and paste the new result onto the blog. Then all Iask someone like Kepekley to evaluate the new result for extra support.

Okay so what I've gathered so far.

The storm was without a doubt made by Budo. And it was created casually, and way before Solid Shooter. As for the time frame, it started forming in the first panel of the chapter, and was fully formed by the next Mine and Leone even confirm it with their own words.

First things first, First Evolution Tatsumi managed to harm Budo, drawing blood from him in the later part of chapter 55. So he should scale.

Later in chapter 56, Akame takes a melee strike from Budo, and manages to damage his armor slightly. She also takes a blast of lightning from him. Budo was screaming at Akame and Leone, so he was most certainly not casually. Especially since Budo himself said he'd stop holding back. Evolved Tatsumi also injures Budo with a punch. Budo himself was also surprised by the attack, commenting on Tatsumi's strength.

Akame and Leone should scale. They were down for a short period, but were able to stand later on. This is supported by Wave also fighting Evolved Incursio, and then Akame fighting Wave.

Alright, understood.

Anyways, what do you think of my arguments for Low 7-B Evolved Incursio, Akame, and Leone?

I think I haven't understood. Budo scales from the storm feat. Esdeath has an higher feat. So they don't scale to each other

Maybe. What I mean is that Budo's currently scaling from Esdeath, which is not going to be happening again, and that we should wait for the results of his storm so we'll know his tier.

Oh, that's right. So once we get the storm result, we will know Budo's tier, and by extention the others.

Solid Shooter calc is still fine, and it's already been settled that, and Mine's ratings are to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back