• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzhindzholia said:
@Unholy Bindings

You can read his profile,it is open for everyone,i don't understand why we should give you scans everytime you have doubts.
Because believe it or not, most profiles only mention an ability and never link the source and I have to wonder when said ability was shown.

Would you mind showing me the scan? I believe it or not have not read the data book, and just saying it's from the DVB does not please me if I don't see it, surely you understand?

I would, if I had it on hand but unfortunately I dont you might have to find translations of Limbo Border Jail online or something.

This is the full quote from the 4th Databook:

"A person who posses the Rinnegan can intervene in an adjacent world, an extremely distance world. In that space a shadow is produced, which everyone who is connected with the current world can't feel. Not only will the jutsu user gain a duplicate of himself with equal ability, but it will also be invisible. Squaring of against a user, counter attack is impossible, going up against this ability will result in one losing against such a powerful enemyThe Rinnegan can shape one shadow. With a complete set of two Rinnegan it can shape 4.When fighting the enemy in close combat the shadow will stay away. But after a time the shadow will return."

Well thank you, but it's still pointless as limbo clones never actually use anything other than Brute force

@Unholy Bindings

WTF?Two people told you it is written in databook,I think you should stop "I don't believe you unlesse you show it to me",go and find it yourself if you wish.

And it is a clone,any other clone in the whole serie be it wood,water,shadow or earth can use jutsus.

Because if you had bloodlusted it, this would have been very broken, but in character not really...

I just want to see scans of the things you claim, there's nothing wrong with that, it's an essential debating standard... the scans don't always mean I'm wrong either.

I don't see how Madara can kill Ainz roundly. He will ressurect again and again until his ring is destroyed.

• Ring that allows the user to resurrect with little loss of exp.

William Shrekspire said:
I don't see how Madara can kill Ainz roundly. He will ressurect again and again until his ring is destroyed.
  • Ring that allows the user to resurrect with little loss of exp.
His ring would literally be destroyed by a Limbo hit. Low 5-B vs High 6-C. I am 100% sure Madar accidently destroys it.

You do not know that for sure. The ring is rather small and unremarkable. And Madara does not know where to strike, in order to get rid of him in the first place.

scan prove that limbo exist in different realm

and how time stop going to stop limbo who is in different realm ? unless aniz time stop is cross-dimensional

Ricsi-viragosi said:
that doesnt really stop the limbos from oneshotting over and over
After a successful resurrection, Ainz will not hit on the one rod twice, I assure you.

He can became completely invisible and unsensible too.

"He can became completely invisible and unsensible too."

Madara's senses are on Naruto's level,he can sense something in different dimension and he can see invisible things like Sasuke.

Can limbo stop Madara from instantly dying? No. That's what it comes down to ultimately, Madara has no counter to instant-death.

We really don't need to get into Ainz's "perfect unknowable" and we're in character so Madara's not going to start with limbo and even if he does, he still instantly dies. Even if he gets a shot onto Ainz, Ainz ressurects and instantly kills him. It's really pretty simple

"Unless he knows for sure that the enemy is no threat, he will usually start the battle with instant death spells like Grasp Heart."

"A 9th-tier spell that allows Ainz to remotely grab the heart (or whatever equivalent organ) of an enemy, and crush it, killing them instantly. This even works on dragons and other giant enemies. Furthermore, if the enemy does not instantly die, then the spell activates a strong stun effect."

Ainz fails killing Madara and gets one shot instantly by Limbo.

The Limbo Realm is not a distant dimension. As said in the manga, it's just an invisible/shadow space-time that is VERY closely connected with the material world.

Ainz can erase all visual and non-visual traces of himself. Furthermore, he has Extrasensory Perception/Clairvoyance on his page, while he is never a sensor, when his conceivable enemies - yes. But for some reason they can not see him, as it stated.

@Dzhindzholia Instant death doesn't affect the body it simply removes all life from it. It will kill Madara who for all intensive purposes is alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back