• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Ainz is not fully aware of how things work in the new world, he only has knowledge on how things worked in Yggdrasil. And his death hax has not failed yet to oneshot someone it has been used on.
Tbf no one he has used it on is like over level 40 he is still massively above them in level.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, it is not accepted to not work on people stronger then the user, instead, DB characters get resistance.
That is pretty weird that DB characters all get resistance to Existence Erasure in this wiki...

Erm... I dont remember how high was the dragon he used it on. But it was extremely casual anyway.

I'm neutral here, but I will say that iirc limbo clones were stated to act indepently. Meaning Madara doesn't have to consciously use them.

To bring nonexistent game mechanics to the fields of debates is not the most correct idea.

Bla bla according to Maruyama, having time-stop and instant death countermeasures are absolutely required to face Ainz in a fair fight bla bla.

Anyway, Ainz takes it rather easely.

Death hax have never been explained to work based on HP percentage. Cry of the Banshee was only used specifically to kill Shalltear, Einherjar, and all of Shalltear's summons, after summoning Einherjar.

I don't understand why Limbo would be the deciding factor, as with Limbo clones you just can't perceive visually. You can still attack them. Having them isn't going to stop a The Goal of All Life is Death Banshee scream. Also, just throwing this out there, Ainz can see through invisibility as he did in the book about the Dwarves, and could even see through the 8-edge assassins invisibility. Going off the Naruto Wiki's definition of Limbo Clones, they should just be very strong clones.

Time Stop + TGoALiD + Scream of the Banshee would actually be enough if Ainz has his staff which amps his powers massively, and TGoALiD which once again massively

If we're assuming it wouldn't work, reality slash should do the trick (unless I'm missing something)

I'll vote Ainz for now, unless someone can give me a decent enough explanation to how Madara can resist True Death

Time stop can not affect them since they exist in another plain of existence entirely. They ae not invisible. There is not way for it not to be a mutual kill since they act independently.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
no, you cannot attack limbo summons with normal attacks, its litiraly stated.
Reality slash can hit Shalltear while she is in mist form, and mist form is stated to take shalltears actual body into some kind of astral plane.

PaChi2 said:
Reality slash can hit Shalltear while she is in mist form, and mist form is stated to take shalltears actual body into some kind of astral plane.
astral plain is not another dimension and he still needs to be able to see them.

William Shrekspire said:
No, based on DnD mechanics, astral plane is another dimension.
Huh? But he still would be unable to actually fight off all 4 of them since his time stop as far as I know only works on one plane.

The Shadows Co-exist with the reality they're in which is why they can effect the reality they're in. Reality slash should work. Saying that you can't attack Limbo clones is blatant NLF

EDIT: The Limbo discussion is pretty off topic because Limbo isn't an instant-win. Timestop and instant death is.

Well, Ainz can use Perfect Unknowable, summons,... to avoid a direct attack.

Rocker, Ainz can teleport and fly + speed is equalized. When time is stopped and instant-death magic is cast, Madara literally can't do anything to Ainz because he's dead. Saying Limbo GG isn't enough for Madara to win against Ainz. Because Ainz LITERALLY has an instant kill, as opposed to "Hmm... 2 Madaras should overwhelm him!"

My point is unless his time stop has worked on different dimension the Limbo clones are still free to do what they want. His time stop has only been shown to work on the same plane. It would be a mutual kill.

Limbo Clones Co-exist both on the limbo plane and on the physical plane by definition, so Time Stop should theoretically work on them. Or should I say "Him" because theres only 1 possible in this fight.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
pretty sure the shadow realm reflects the world itself and doesnt have an indipendent time
That makes no sense as it is a completely different plane of existence. Basically a different dimension. which is why if you time stop in one dimension it does not affect another.

Parkjammer said:
Limbo Clones Co-exist both on the limbo plane and on the physical plane by definition, so Time Stop should theoretically work on them. Or should I say "Him" because theres only 1 possible in this fight.
They dont though unless if they actually want to block for him they are completely untouchable or affected by the normal world which is why they are not just invisible clones ine the first place.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, limbo is described as sending ones shadow into a world wich co-exists with our ow
I need an actual scan of that not from the wiki because I am pretty sure that is not what they are lol.

Rocker you're misrepresenting Madara's Limbo Technique completely. If they were only Corporeal when they were attacking, then how could Naruto sense them?

Parkjammer said:
Rocker you're misrepresenting Madara's Limbo Technique completely. If they were only Corporeal when they were attacking, then how could Naruto sense them?
I am not at all I am talking about them the way they work.

Naruto sensed them with SO6P chakra it is a huge plot point they balantly mention in the story. not to mention Naruto sensed Sasuke in another dimension altogether and the other way round in the Boruto movie.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Parkjammer
Limbo can not be affected unslesse you have SO6PC,but they can affect you.Thats it.
This is blatant NLF. Are you saying if Galactus were up against a Limbo clone, Galactus coundn't hurt it? I'm throwing my BS flag

Also time-stop by all theoretical means would work on Madara's limbo clones, as they manifest in the physical realm.

Lastly you can't One-Shot with a limbo clone, while you can One-Shot with Instant-Death magic

Parkjammer said:
This is blatant NLF. Are you saying if Galactus were up against a Limbo clone, Galactus coundn't hurt it? I'm throwing my BS flag

Also time-stop by all theoretical means would work on Madara's limbo clones, as they manifest in the physical realm.

Lastly you can't One-Shot with a limbo clone, while you can One-Shot with Instant-Death magic
Galactus couldnt but he would not be hurt either I don tknow why you are crying about this. Also anyone who can see others in other dimensions can see them too via verse equalisation. This was shit that was discussed ages ago and agreed upon.

They dont manifest in the physical realm they manuifest in another plane of existence. You really seem to not understand them at all.

Except you can Low 5-B vs High 6-C it is a one shot no matter how you look at it.

@Parkjammer

Booy,you just have 0 knowladges on Madara and his abilities are not you?I am not wasting my time to explain his abilities.

I am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back