• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not crying about anything Rocker. If anything you're crying because you can't think of a way for Madara to resist magic that instantly kills you, or a way for Madara to hit him when speed is equalized and Ainz can teleport.

Madara gets 1-shot unless you can prove some sort of death immunity

Edit: and in order for limbo clones to affect the physical plane, and be affected by naruto, they must exist at least somewhat in the physical plane which is more than enough evidence to suggest that time-stop would work on them too.

I did not say Galatus can not one shot them, if he is multiversal then yep he straight up can I have no issues with that.

I am not say Madara can resist death magic either calm down and think about my point. There is a reason I went inconclusive I think they would 1 shot each other. Ainz via death magic Madara via Limbo.

Ainz can not teleport+time stop+death magic+ TGoLAiD all while Madar simply wants to move...

Parkjammer said:
If he doesnt time-stop it only takes 12 seconds anyways (correct me if I'm wrong)
It does take twelve seconds but again it totally depends on if Ainz actually thinks that he needs to use TGoALiD in this fight he does not know that Madara could regen his heart. Which means he might go for a basic grasp heart. Which is why I voted inconclusive since either could one shot.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
he can see other peoples HP and can distinguish death from stunning
I thought game mechanics was not in this...

And even if he realized Limbo clones would stil be coming.

That is a fair argument, in character Ainz would likely grasp heart which would stun. Seeing that it didn't kill, he'd teleport away and observe his moves. He'd see how powerful they are, and then he'd probably resort to TGoALiD

he can see the amount of healt someone has. And the fact that madara needs to ctivate them and that he can be cocky means that he could be stunned before using it.

Parkjammer said:
That is a fair argument, in character Ainz would likely grasp heart which would stun. Seeing that it didn't kill, he'd teleport away and observe his moves. He'd see how powerful they are, and then he'd probably resort to TGoALiD
Ofcourse the Limbo clones would not be stunned though since they act independent to Madara which is why they would probably kill him. Which is where the inconclusive comes in because it depends on Ainz's first move. And he mostly uses Grasp heart.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
he can see the amount of healt someone has. And the fact that madara needs to ctivate them and that he can be cocky means that he could be stunned before using it.
He wont be cocky against living sjeleton dude. Ainz needs to activate stuff as well they move at the same time.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
he was cocky against the tailed beasts themselfs dude
Because he know who the tailed beasts are, he knows how powerful he is compared to them and last of all he had a plan that he knew was in motion.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
he did not know who kabuto and the kage were and he still acted cocky with him
Not really. He said cocky things but he certainly fought them pretty hard until he realized they were no match for him which is when he started joking around.

Limbo is not his full power and he was definitely not arrogant to use it. Using full power is something like meteor dropping. Sage arts. Sucking out peoples souls. Susanoo.

Limbo is fodder, give me a scan of Limbo actually doing shit other than protecting the user and occasionally doing any slight relevant effort to do something

Parkjammer said:
People metoer drop in Overlord at level 60, as revealed in the newest Novel Ainz is well above that.
Yeah but meteor sropping one that can destroy an entire country is pretty damn high above Novel Ainz I am pretty sure.

Unholy Bindings said:
Limbo is fodder, give me a scan of Limbo actually doing shit other than protecting the user and occasionally doing any slight relevant effort to do something
Dont see how this is relevant.

Because Limbo clones are nothing special, just shadow clones you can't see nut they can't really do much

Unholy Bindings said:
oneshotting tailed beasts? Attacking naruto?

Novel Ainz can basically no-sell mini black holes. They're Tier 8 magic, and it would take tons of Tier 8 spells to kill Ainz.

EDIT: Of course vsbattles probably wouldn't accept this reasoning

-- Edit: I'm sorry Dzhindzholia, that was rude on my part. Posting a meme and saying Limbo GG isn't valid in the slightest and really isn't acceptable reasoning in this forum which I'm sure you know.

Because you haven't. But coming into a thread, making a statement that has been debunked and posting a meme to mock someone else isn't really... the best etiquette you know? I'm gonna take a break from this thread, it's $1 Mozzerella sticks at sonic today

Limbo is the second Madara with all his abilities that can not be damaged or seen or sensed or be affected by time stop unlesse the enemy can affect beings in different plane of existence,Madara can switch places with them when he wants,they can act independenlty while being thousands of kilometers away from the user.

And what i hear in this thread?

"Limbo sucks", "It is just a clone", "NLF".

@Unholy Bindings

You can read his profile,it is open for everyone,i don't understand why we should give you scans everytime you have doubts.

Parkjammer said:
Novel Ainz can basically no-sell mini black holes. They're Tier 8 magic, and it would take tons of Tier 8 spells to kill Ainz.
EDIT: Of course vsbattles probably wouldn't accept this reasoning
Again, based on DnD stuff, Black Hole should be 10th-tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back