• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a stomp, Sasuke stomps the verse ƒæî

Just a joke, I will wait for peeps

Sasuke has literally a ton of advantages here, from a stomp-worthy AP advantage to being able to resist illusions, mind manipulation, and perception manipulation on a planetary scale. It's honestly a mismatch by the wiki's standards, besides that these matches are banned.

Sasuke has the AP and likely Hax advantage, Speed is around equal considering the current Bleach ratings calc is wrong, which would make his speed around Mach 25k and Sasuke's around mach 32k

I'd give it to Sasuke, also prepare for the inevitable shitstorm that comes with any Naruto vs Sasuke thread.

On another note anyone who thinks any character from Bleach or Naruto capable of "soloing" the other verse doesn't know much about either verse, they both have immensely powerful characters, just a tip.

TataHakai said:
Sasuke has the AP and likely Hax advantage.
Hardly the case, Sasuke only hax advantage is Genjutsu, as seeing in Boruto his Rinnegan has a limit time use before it starts bleeding. Sealing Aizen with a chibaku tensei is not gonna work, that rock is smaller than Perfect Susano'o which at the very least is mountain size, and single sword swing from Aizen can cut Komamura's Bankai in half, and let me add the gravity resistance of Aizen since chibaku tensei is a gravity seal nonetheless.

How is Sasuke gonna deal with Hado#99 which will absorbed every jutsu from Sasuke and make itself stronger to defend or attack in Aizen's favor?

Are we forgetting that u can literally overcome reiatsu crush with higher AP???

Also Hado 99 definitely sounds like a NLF.

Sasuke's rinnegan limit doesn't really show until he starts to use spatial jutsus to travel between far dimensions.

> overcome with higher AP

Not true, resisting it is inherently a verse mechanic via having a strong soul. Orihime is a good example via standing near stage 2 Ulquiorra. It has like 6 different effects but it all depends on the durability of your soul keeping it simple.

> Hado 99 NLF

It's a spell that uses the surrounding spiritual energy as fuel to make itself stronger.

>It's a spell that uses the surrounding spiritual energy as fuel to make itself stronger.

yeah no he has to show he can absorb 5-B levels of energy.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
When has Sasuke shown feats of resisting energy absorption?
"Sasuke has a stronger soul" based off what? Because I don't see a resistance to soul manipulation to even argue it here.
you don tneed feats that is how it works, the user of the absorbtion has to show the level of absorption to affect the opponent, not to mention that sasuke can counter absorb with the rinnengan anyway.

And to applelord, no aizen does not have resistance to gravity manipulation and no aizen can not break through a 5-B seal.

Sasuke seals and its over.

> has to show the level of absorption

??? I'm 100% sure this isn't how hax is treated, you need to post something to suggest he can resist it. That's like asking for proof a tier 8 can erase Sasuke with EE.

When has Sasuke absorbed jutsu? I remember him absorbing chakra from Naruto after Naruto touched him.

Rocker1189 said:
And to applelord, no aizen does not have resistance to gravity manipulation and no aizen can not break through a 5-B seal.

Sasuke seals and its over.
Six Paths Catastrophic Planetary Devastation is the "5-B Seal" not his normal ones.

And what part of banned matchup do people not get?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
When has Sasuke shown feats of resisting energy absorption?

"Sasuke has a stronger soul" based off what? Because I don't see a resistance to soul manipulation to even argue it here.

U do realize what's a NlF right bro?? U don't need any resistance for that.

The fact that verse equalization is in play here makes Sasuke's soul naturally stronger than Aizen's soul crush hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back