• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator & Touma Kamijou vs Iihiko Shishime

It wouldn't be an NLF. If Touma is touching him to defeat him, he's dead. And if he somehow came back to his body, they can just beat him again and do it right the next time.

After the Possession is broken:

D4B8A678-B04C-45FA-A401-A6CBA273DDAD

Accel cant kill Iihiko with his vector because of 'muh recognition' and Iihiko cannot kill him either so yeah Touma touch

I believe no one actually said why Accel will throw Touma as a human canonball instead of just popping Iihiko right off the bat. Seems a pretty dumb assumption.

Firephoenixearl said:
I believe no one actually said why Accel will throw Touma as a human canonball instead of just popping Iihiko right off the bat. Seems a pretty dumb assumption.
>Tries

>Doesn't work

>Protects Touma

Either he protects him and Touma eventually runs at him and evades and lands a punch since he'll look harmless to Iihiko or Accel figures out the Right Hand will save the day through intuition or from Qliphah's guidance. Accel has a little too much faith in Touma's durabiltiy to where he tossed wind that could've shred him to pieces and was surprised that he almost died from it. Either way Iihiko will probably not pay much attention to Touma compared to Accel. Doesn't matter because Iihiko can't bypass the field in the first place and Accel has unrealistic expectations on what Touma can handle. It's not a dumb assumption, lol.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Doesn't work
So do the vectors work on Iihiko or not?

Make up your mind.
Get some reading comprehension. Controlling his forces doesn't work but his Law and Field will prevent him from touching Accel. He just can't inflict damage. Plus they already know about the Destruction skill so I highly, highly, /highly/ doubt he will try and attack him instead of staling it out.

Yes but the destruction skill is not the problem here, it's the possession mainly, they don't know about that.

And the same ability can be used defensively but not offensively? Eh...? Isn't it the exact same potency?

You can't override Accel's ability to use vectors because it's a passive Law/Probability manipulation. The damage just won't happen and he can evade with them anyways. Also, I believe it was already agreed on that he'd disappear and be exorcised by one touch from Touma with no means of possessing. If you could read the thread, please.

I can't argue against the touch. Touma exorcises everything supernatural in nature and iirc Touma has more than enough potency to do it here.

And said Law/Probability can't be "i dun recognize" cus? And again Accel can pop him. Didn't you guys say he has High 1-C potency on those vectors or sth?

I don't believe that's exactly how Iihiko would died but there must be some kind of Hax (that'll get canceled) that has been keeping him alive for over 500, or so years. Iihiko is originally human, not some higher dimensional being so it must be hax that is supporting him.

Firephoenixearl said:
I can't argue against the touch. Touma exorcises everything supernatural in nature and iirc Touma has more than enough potency to do it here.
And said Law/Probability can't be "i dun recognize" cus? And again Accel can pop him. Didn't you guys say he has High 1-C potency on those vectors or sth?
??? I really think you have no idea what you're talking about. Because Espers Laws > Your Laws since it's passive and replace reality. So whatever changes you enforce on them or reality gets nullified in that sense. However since it works by introducing phenomena from their reality to the macro, you can nullify the ability after they manifest it onto the world such as when he creates a force with his vectors.

No one has ever once said he has High 1-C potency. What are you smoking?

Accelerate420 said:
??? I really think you have no idea what you're talking about. Because Espers Laws > Your Laws since it's passive and replace reality. So whatever changes you enforce on them or reality gets nullified in that sense. However since it works by introducing phenomena from their reality to the macro, you can nullify the ability after they manifest it onto the world such as when he creates a force with his vectors.
Replace the laws of the world? You mean like literally every possible law manip out there. It's not a law if it doesn't replace the old laws. Also on that Iihiko didn't recognize abilities more powerful than All Fictio which could erase laws.

Though again what i do not get is this.

>Accelerator can use his vectors to affect Iihiko's attacks

>Accelerator can't outright use vectors to damage Iihiko

So we're technically saying, Iihiko's nulling works if Accel tries to damage, but doesn't if he tries to reflect attacks.

Accels vector manip only has High 1-C feats defensively to my knowledge, so basically when used offensively Iihiko could likely null it but when used defensively (like the passive shield) its beyond Iihiko's null feats/capabilities.

yeah, his shield is high 1-C and nopes iihiko's attacks by throwing them at him with the same force they came in.

Read the definition of the ability on Espers. They replace reality passively with their own laws. So if you said 'You can't use this abiility" they'd shrug and still use it because they're literally deluding themselves into using them. You'd have to get them to recognize that their ability is useless on a subconscious level to turn off their Passive Law/Probability Hax, since it works in turn of "Always making the probability of producing their powers at 100%" in conjuncter. Not to mention, their abilites are biological at this point so unless he can turn off brain functions, he can't stop them from producing their abilities but their law hax is only limited to themselves as they produce the phenomena. It doesn't matter if he recognizes them at that point because they'd still believe they can do it, and so they can.

I believe it was already spelled out for you.

@Psycho, his offensive will vary according to what vector he comes in contact with. If he comes in contact with a high 1-C vector, high 1-C it is. not that it matters here, since Iihiko doesn't have that high of an AP

Accelerate420 said:
You'd have to get them to recognize that their ability is useless on a subconscious level to turn off their Passive Law/Probability Hax, since it works in turn of "Always making the probability of producing their powers at 100%" in conjuncter.
Oddly sounds like Iihiko's defensive ability. The recognize part.

ElixirBlue said:
Accelerate420 said:
You'd have to get them to recognize that their ability is useless on a subconscious level to turn off their Passive Law/Probability Hax, since it works in turn of "Always making the probability of producing their powers at 100%" in conjuncter.
Oddly sounds like Iihiko's defensive ability. The recognize part.
....Well shit, now that you mention it.

ElixirBlue said:
This whole match sounds like:

Touma: Win

Accelerator: Inconclusive

Iihiko: Loss and Inconclusive
If this actually gets added to the wikis.

From the rules I read, 2 v 1 matches are allowed but I'm not sure about the process of adding. I guess you just say they had back-up/2 v 1 with x character or something?

IIRC the team has to be "regular" as in they commonly fight together, instead it just being a one-off team-up. I heard about a stricter definition too were fighting together has to be the DEFAULT method of fighting instead of just happening a lot, e.g. Naofumi + Raphtalia.

Back