• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator & Touma Kamijou vs Iihiko Shishime

No because Accel's ability doesn't surpass dimensions in the first place so it doesn't apply to that argument, whatever force is tossed at him do long as it belongs to a direction or he can input one onto will be redirected. It just has protection against dimensional stuff. But the opposing damage won't affect Iihi from the looks of it. His field isn't an attack but what it produces can be considered one.

That is if he recognizes self harm as an attack? Because it'd be using his own energies against him. Does that still recognize as one?

@Accelerate, the "surpasses dimensions" is just hype/overestimation/flowery language inside the manga. din't take it literally, otherwise "muh medoka bux iz 1-A" will return.

Nisio is known for his flowery language so I'm not surprised. Medaka box seems to be one big meme that makes it hard to take seriously in actual fights to begin with. Anyways, I'm fine with just putting this as an inconclusive or closing the thread since nothing seems to be getting done because this character has too many unknowns.

After some time, I don't think it's inconclusive or a stomp. Since Touma is in play.

Shiranui was resisting his possession

I believe he was just surprised his body was taken out of his control.

Well "self-harm" is explicitly listed as a weakness in the profile. If Accel can bend his strikes into hitting his own body using vector manip, it should be enough to win.

Weaknesses: The irreversible destruction is a double-edged sword, if he accidentally hits himself, it will not heal.

I don't think this is Incon. I'm thinking Toaru Duo can take this match.

At its core, Accelerator's vextor manipulation is an ability. If Iihiko doesn't recognize the ability, it won't work.

I think they can take the match without whether or not he recognizes it or anything since IB will lol at it and Accel has the smarts to protect Touma as well as burst him there like Acqua did with Carissa.

The possession is out there but I'd be in favor of Qliphah, who is a demon well known for possession to begin with, could counter-act it. Then again, how does the possession work? Does it require him to travel? Because if a direction is being transmitted he might get blocked out from possessing Accel.

All Esper abilities have limited Law Manip for enforcing their own Personal Realities, so I'm not sure how potent Iihiko's subjective immunity needs to be to no-sell those attacks.

Regardless Touma's the true trump card in this fight.

DestinyDude0 said:
All Esper abilities have limited Law Manip for enforcing their own Personal Realities, so I'm not sure how potent Iihiko's subjective immunity needs to be to no-sell those attacks.
Regardless Touma's the true trump card in this fight.
His AIM is the field itself which has the Law manip properties, but the effects after he changes vectors is likely out of Accel's hands. He just can't by-pass the initial field.

...So...why is this dude allowed matches again? Because I read he was banned from it.

Banned? He is still used a lot and can lose if you follow his rules. Aleister Crowley has a win on him by having an ability to make Iihiko recognize Aleister Crowley's own ability.

Edit: I looked up Iihiko's matches a couple hours ago and found he fought Aleister, which kinda surprised me.

I read in one of his random matches I came across that he was banned and the thread was closed. Not sure what changed. So why couldn't he just possess Aleister then?

The possession wasn't discussed.

This thread is a mess. Partly my fault cause my arguments were confused/wanking without completely understanding what I was talking about.

I believe the reasoning was that Aleister had too many clones to go through before he destroyed Iihiko wtith Spiritual Tripping (forcing him to recognize those attacks)

Possession wasn't really mentioned at all, but Aleister can "fax" himself on a planetary level, so he would be out of range since Iihiko requires his next host to be nearby him.

No offense but some of these arguments for Iihiko are just unbearably... weird and awkward.

Touma is no imbecile. Neither is Accelerator. A rubber band is not gonna hit Touma unless he's really close, and after seeing the damage it can do, them comboing together is likely. Iihiko can't really do anything to Accelerator unless he inflicted damage on his Vector power, so only need to get Touma close.

Touma doesn't just precog supernatural powers even, he can precog people by their muscle movements, breathing and such unless they perfectly and completely control them. Reading Iihiko won't exactly be difficult.

Iihiko has a habit of letting his opponents hit him. Unless he recognizes the attack, then he dodges. He isn't going to recognize Touma attack and won't dodge the cancel, the idiot.

Ihiko, I mean. Obviously he'd purge him from Accel but could he still become someone if his body is already being touched by Touma?

But anyways I do still vote for Accel and Touma in the end.

Even though Iihiko states he became the girl and also claims that he didn't possess her, but the body became him, through the events of the story, we can see it was possession.

Wait, wait. Now I'm confused. If Touma touches him and he dies instantly and is purged, then Accel doesn't have to be the one to kill him. Do I have that right?

Ugh, and Iihiko won't dodge his Punch because he won't recognize it as it looks like a weak human is attacking him but Touma's cancel is absolute.

We spent so much time talking about if Accelerator can hurt Iihiko, we forgot the true monster in this fight.

ElixirBlue said:
It would be NLF on what happens to Iihiko after Touma cancels the possession.
It wouldn't be an NLF. If Touma is touching him to defeat him, he's dead. And if he somehow came back to his body, they can just beat him again and do it right the next time.

I still say Iihiko doesn't recognize Accelerator's abilities like he didn't recognize All Fiction but either way this fight goes, Iihiko lets Touma punch him, canceling his abilities, then Accelerator goes in for the kill.

Back