• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator & Touma Kamijou vs Iihiko Shishime

I believe. I'm getting a bit confused now. And their Unknown tiers aren't helping.

Okay. Then Accelerator protects Touma via vectors and sling-shots him at him. How would he react? Would he just assume he'd be fine if Touma punched him or would he try to dodge?

Eeeh. This sounds more in favor for Touma/Accel but also an incon since Accel would just keep protecting Touma until they can weasel that right hand at him.

I guess if this isn't a mismatch or a stomp I'd vote Accel/Touma?

I'm going inconclusive.

Mostly cause Iihiko scales off Najimi Ajimu and Ajimu is a real Unknown. It's even hint she still exists, after her "death".

dude use ajimu as argument is really.. uh

i mean she is the definition of NLF she is the NLF itself the reason why she is banned from any match.

What does scaling have to do with this exactly? IB nulls up to High 1-C and from what some anons said here Touma just needs to touch him and then Accel can gimp his coordinates with remote vectors.

Ajimu's resurrection... her mortal body couldn't come back to life because of Iihiko's ability. As soon as Iihiko got defeated (in a classic bullshit fashion), Ajimu was able to revive herself.

Ajimu's herself is the greatest bench mark for how powerful Iihiko's abilities are. But we don't know how high that goes. It could go to 1C for all we know.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Accelerate420 said:
It doesn't really matter because Accelerator takes over your vectors = your neck is popping off regardless of your durability.
Accelerator gets possessed if he kills Iihiko
Can't Touma just touch him then? IB dispels curses so posession wouldn't be any different.

High with wings, but this Accel doesn't have wings but durability negation.

Also I re-read your quesiton, his durability negation works via rebounding forces, internal organs and matter manipulation as well as taking control of the enemies bodily vectors. So it doesn't matter what your durability is if he takes control of your vectors.

Accelerate420 said:
Also I re-read your quesiton, his durability negation works via rebounding forces, internal organs and matter manipulation as well as taking control of the enemies bodily vectors. So it doesn't matter what your durability is if he takes control of your vectors.
I understand. And against anyone else (well, not anyone else, like, 99% anyone else) I would agree completely it would work on the opponent. It's just... sigh, for these characters, Ajima and Iihiko, we don't know the true strength of their abilities. Heck, Ajima could be 8-A tier, for all we know and Iihiko is 7-B.

It doesn't really matter what their abilities are. If you produce vectors, he's using all that kinetic energy you produce to spin your head off or crush your heart. But anyways, with how dumb this character is I don't know why people do vs matches with him the begin with if everything is full of uncertainty.

Cause he is powerful. Just, not sure how high in scaling he goes.

Edit made after 16 hours: Iihiko is like Saitama. But Saitama has feats where we can have a rough estimate on where he is in the tiers, Iihiko has nothing like that.

Iihiko stomps.

They know about IR not about the legend itself. If Accel's vectors can't be nulled, he just pops Iihiko. Iihiko possesses accel, then stomps touma.

If accel's vector can be nulled, Iihiko throws his wink and kills them both.

Can't Qliphah Puzzle "counter-possess" Accel? Thus freeing him of Iihiko's control and preventing that strategy from working. Not to mention, there's the Invisible Thing & IB.

Ib can negate possession. Gabriel was afraid to touch it while posessing Misha/Sasha's body due to it being able to purge/null the possession and the entity itself.

I don't see why Qliphah can't counter the posession since she's connected to them. Feed back would be received and since she's allowed in his field, she could possess him to prevent such measures. Also that's /if/ possession works since Accel will start off with connecting to the Clonoth and getting Anti-Magic field properties. Though I'm not sure if his possession falls under magic.

It's not. It's unclear what the skills of Medaka Box's universe is made out of but it's not magic. Earlier in the series, it's alluded to that the skills are unique and something only the elite individuals can have. But it's nature doesn't seem like magic.

Yeah I figured so, but I think Qliphah can counter the possession since the two are linked and it was argued before that she can likely provide interferance due to them being conceptually/metaphysically connected.

Technically speaking after reading that, how does he recognize vectors since they're invisible to begin with? They're conceptual and I don't think you can sense when a vector is being manipulated, rather the energy.

Wow, I'm not sure if it's the translations that threw me off or not but it came off somewhat incoherrent to me because of how they did the text boxes. I still lean to Accel and Touma.

Well, what do we do? Do we accept the quote Iihiko's ability will adjust to even an ability that surpasses dimensions or not? Though, that sounds a bit Shonen to me but fitting since Iihiko is an echo of a hero.

Back