• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yue, tui and la should get pages as they’re one of most important spirits in the avatar series and have done feats

Raava and vaatu, environmental destructive make no sense, nor does it have a calc or any scans at all, I don’t see how covering the world in darkness and reshaping it will be continental , and why doesn’t this scale to their ap?

Do Yue, Tui and La have enough powers and feats to warrent profiles? If so, nothing is stopping you from making them yourself. As for Raava and Vaatu, I lack the knowledgeable on Korra to give input on this.

Normal users can't ping others, I'll do it for you

@ProfessorKukui4Life

Do you mind giving your thoughts on the OP if your able.
I don’t want to make it because I’m relatively new and my thoughts can be rejected I just want to bring it up,” tui and la, push and pull, yin and Yang”, are the moon and ocean spirits we see they embodies the very thing the name suggest evidence would be we see the moon is destroyed when the moon spirits is killed and yue recreates the moon after she fully become the moon spirit, we also know they control the ocean tides and they have been doing this dance for eternity so claims koh
Everything I said should be explained here

Those two aren't really fighters and I don't think they have much, plus the moon wasn't destroyed in the actual destruction sense from what I can tell.

As for the face stealer Koh, I guess one could be made but you'll need to find someone willing to make it

Those two aren't really fighters and I don't think they have much, plus the moon wasn't destroyed in the actual destruction sense from what I can tell.

As for the face stealer Koh, I guess one could be made but you'll need to find someone willing to make it
In the video it said 3 times “destroy the moon” I don't think they're destroying it with their ap of course I'm just showing proof the moon spirit is the embodiment of the moon, and you see the moon completely destroyed when the fish is dead, I don't see why it matter if they're fighters or not we also see yue help aang when he was stuck in the ocean by pushing the tides, and Vaatu and raava could possibly scaled they're called the almighty spirits we could possibly scale them above the moon spirits, I'm not sure how would others feel but I don't think it'll be completely outerlish if we look more into vaatu reshaping the world, and I believe there's statement saying he'll destroy or end the world that's why I made this

Last edited:
In the video it said 3 times “destroy the moon” I don't think they're destroying it with their ap of course I'm just showing proof the moon spirit is the embodiment of the moon, and you see the moon completely destroyed when the fish is dead, I don't see why it matter if they're fighters or not we also see yue help aang when he was stuck in the ocean by pushing the tides, and Vaatu and raava could possibly scaled they're called the almighty spirits we could possibly scale them above the moon spirits, I'm not sure how would others feel but I don't think it'll be completely outerlish if we look more into vaatu reshaping the world, and I believe there's statement saying he'll destroy or end the world that's why I made this
Being the embodiment of the moon doesn't really translate to AP when nothing concrete is happening, the moon isn't destroyed in that way, it's just the effects the moon has on the world has changed which doesn't translate to AP unless you get someone to calc it.

If they aren't fighters and or don't do anything, plus lack definitive statistics then why would we give them profiles?

Being the embodiment of the moon doesn't really translate to AP when nothing concrete is happening, the moon isn't destroyed in that way, it's just the effects the moon has on the world has changed which doesn't translate to AP unless you get someone to calc it.

If they aren't fighters and or don't do anything, plus lack definitive statistics then why would we give them profiles?
I'm not sure what do you mean “the moon isn't destroyed the in that way”, it's completely gone and you see yue recreates it by being the moon spirit, the world is changed because of the moon being destroyed, and the point of the thread is I wanted calc for characters and profiles, I would've added them if I had them, and why wouldn't pushing and a pulling the ocean tides, be considered “not doing something”, we also have characters who don't fight but have profiles I.e truth from I'm a he also have ap for being the universe, why can't that work for being the moon, I believe ego is planet because of him being a planet as well

Last edited:
I'm not sure what do you mean “the moon isn't destroyed the in that way”, it's completely gone and you see yue recreates it by being the moon spirit, the world is changed because of the moon being destroyed, and the point of the thread is I wanted calc for characters and profiles, I would've added them if I had them, and why wouldn't pushing and a pulling the ocean tides, be considered “not doing something”, we also have characters who don't fight but have profiles I.e truth from I'm a he also have ap for being the universe, why can't that work for being the moon, I believe ego is planet because of him being a planet as well
The moon wasn't destroyed in a way that is capable of being applied in a scaling way. The moon was "destroyed" because the spirit has a connection to it because it embodies it but in no way is it capable of being scaled to others because it has nothing to do with the spirits raw power, it's just a connection. So long as it exists, the moon exists but there is no way to apply this to anyone because of it being related to that spirits nature. Pushing and pulling the ocean isn't much for a profile in my opinion but again, if you want them to have profiles, you'll need to get someone to make them, and you need to make a Content Revision Thread if you want to attempt to scale others to the moon spirit.

Also, using other characters from different verses is not a good example when those characters have more to them.

The moon wasn't destroyed in a way that is capable of being applied in a scaling way. The moon was "destroyed" because the spirit has a connection to it because it embodies it but in no way is it capable of being scaled to others because it has nothing to do with the spirits raw power, it's just a connection. So long as it exists, the moon exists but there is no way to apply this to anyone because of it being related to that spirits nature. Pushing and pulling the ocean isn't much for a profile in my opinion but again, if you want them to have profiles, you'll need to get someone to make them, and you need to make a Content Revision Thread if you want to attempt to scale others to the moon spirit.

Also, using other characters from different verses is not a good example when those characters have more to them.
I wasn’t ever trying scale people who was able to destroy the fish to moon level or anything of the sort ,I was simply showing that the fish is the embodiment of the moon, why wouldn’t yue recreating the moon be a feat, and I mentioned how vaatu and raava could scale because they’re called the Almighty spirits (so essentially raava and vaatu > tui and la) and I think controlling the ocean tides is enough for a page and being able to create the moon, and other abilities yue has shown to be its own page however that should be it’s own thread, now for vaatu and raava where would the scans, calc reasoning for them reshaping the world to be level continental and why only environmental be at?I assume you don’t know but is there anyone like the admin leader for avatar that could explain, sorry if advance if I annoyed you.

There was an old thread a friend of mine made that went into this, but what we were going to do before it died was that Raava and Vaatu in their prime states should scale above the moon and ocean spirits, making Korra and Unalaq tier 6 avatars.

There was an old thread a friend of mine made that went into this, but what we were going to do before it died was that Raava and Vaatu in their prime states should scale above the moon and ocean spirits, making Korra and Unalaq tier 6 avatars.
What about the whole vaatu reshaping earth stuff, where is the calc and scans for that?

Eh thats just headcanony. It was more about Vaatu plunging the world into an era of darkness rather than actually literally reshaping it as some kind of reality warping based thing.
Well shouldn’t get it removed or replace with something like continental with reality warping ?(or higher I’m surprised it’s not higher honestly like multi continental)

Well shouldn’t get it removed or replace with something like continental with reality warping ?(or higher I’m surprised it’s not higher honestly like multi continental)
Well the avatar pages are kind of outdated. I’ve been meaning to try getting back to working on them though.

For Raava and Vaatu, we can help by up scaling them above Tui and La.

Normal users can't ping others, I'll do it for you
Ah, my mistake. I thought that normal users just couldn't ping mods.
I know that the scaling ap for the moon in avatar is weird because of its connection to mortal spirits, but in season 3's first episode we see that Yue can control the tides like the rl moon can, as evidenced when she made Aang's waves bigger. I'm guessing this is not enough proof for a 5-c rating?

Ah, my mistake. I thought that normal users just couldn't ping mods.

I know that the scaling ap for the moon in avatar is weird because of its connection to mortal spirits, but in season 3's first episode we see that Yue can control the tides like the rl moon can, as evidenced when she made Aang's waves bigger. I'm guessing this is not enough proof for a 5-c rating?
Could be enough for county to multi continental I believe

The Avatars are already in tier 6 on the wiki and their pages have been updated and it’s for scaling to Kyoshi and her low 6-B feat. Wanna get them above that?

Yue, tui and la should get pages as they’re one of most important spirits in the avatar series and have done feats

Raava and vaatu, environmental destructive make no sense, nor does it have a calc or any scans at all, I don’t see how covering the world in darkness and reshaping it will be continental , and why doesn’t this scale to their ap?
I think I can help here.

In order to cover the world in Darkness, you'd have to block out the light, which does contain a lot of energy.

I did a calculation for blocking out the Sun here:

This was assuming just 1 part, not the entire planet.

I think I can help here.

In order to cover the world in Darkness, you'd have to block out the light, which does contain a lot of energy.

I did a calculation for blocking out the Sun here:

This was assuming just 1 part, not the entire planet.
I don't think there's any evidence that Vaatu was planning on blotting out the sun. Judging from the fact that he immediately began infesting Republic city with spirit vines, which are later shown to attract spirits to them, it seems like he was going to cover the planet in vines so that the Earth would be more hospitable to dark spirits.

I'm more so answering why the feat in question would be where it is, not if the feat is valid or not.

I don't think there's any evidence that Vaatu was planning on blotting out the sun. Judging from the fact that he immediately began infesting Republic city with spirit vines, which are later shown to attract spirits to them, it seems like he was going to cover the planet in vines so that the Earth would be more hospitable to dark spirits.
Going back to my comment I made earlier, I was wondering if there was enough evidence in this to propose an upgrade thread for Raava and Vaatu when they are at their full power?

Korra in Book 4 uses the spirit vines to find where people are in Republic City by helping her lock on to their spiritual energy, and later uses them to see what's going on in the swamp despite the swamp being hundreds of miles away. Toph states that she can see everyone on the planet using the spirit vines, which are invisible in the ground until they're lit up by spirit energy. She states she even used them to see what was going on in the South Pole during the Civil War, so these pathways even cross through the ocean.

In the season 2 finale after he has temporarily destroyed Raava, Vaatu starts infesting Republic City with these vines, which, as already stated, has a symbiotic connection to the invisible pathways that run along the planet. Later in the series, it's shown that spirits are naturally attracted to the spirit vines and linger around them. All of this combined with Raava's statements in "Beginnings" (that Vaatu was going to "destroy the world as you know it. Darkness will cover the Earth for 10,000 years" and "Thanks to you, this world may cease to exist") it's clear that Vaatu was going to cover the entire planet in spirit vines so that dark spirits would be free to roam across the Earth. And since dark spirits can also exist in the oceans as seen by the leviathan that attacked Korra, plus the fact the Toph could see across the ocean, this applies to the whole planet, not just the landmasses. So I think that Raava and Vaatu at the height of their power should be 5-B.

Obviously if I decide to make a crt, I'll provide the actual scans. Too lazy to do so right now.

Going back to my comment I made earlier, I was wondering if there was enough evidence in this to propose an upgrade thread for Raava and Vaatu when they are at their full power?

Korra in Book 4 uses the spirit vines to find where people are in Republic City by helping her lock on to their spiritual energy, and later uses them to see what's going on in the swamp despite the swamp being hundreds of miles away. Toph states that she can see everyone on the planet using the spirit vines, which are invisible in the ground until they're lit up by spirit energy. She states she even used them to see what was going on in the South Pole during the Civil War, so these pathways even cross through the ocean.

In the season 2 finale after he has temporarily destroyed Raava, Vaatu starts infesting Republic City with these vines, which, as already stated, has a symbiotic connection to the invisible pathways that run along the planet. Later in the series, it's shown that spirits are naturally attracted to the spirit vines and linger around them. All of this combined with Raava's statements in "Beginnings" (that Vaatu was going to "destroy the world as you know it. Darkness will cover the Earth for 10,000 years" and "Thanks to you, this world may cease to exist") it's clear that Vaatu was going to cover the entire planet in spirit vines so that dark spirits would be free to roam across the Earth. And since dark spirits can also exist in the oceans as seen by the leviathan that attacked Korra, plus the fact the Toph could see across the ocean, this applies to the whole planet, not just the landmasses. So I think that Raava and Vaatu at the height of their power should be 5-B.

Obviously if I decide to make a crt, I'll provide the actual scans. Too lazy to do so right now.
I don't really recall whenever you feel like it get the scans and show

Know this is kinda dead but did you ever find it?

Know this is kinda dead but did you ever find it?
I've kind of given up on trying to improve the avatar profiles, lol. And a lot of my argument stemmed from the fact that Toph was using spirit vines to see the other side of the world, but the show doesn't really clarify whether she was using the spirit vines to see, or whether the swamp's tree was just amplifying her seismic sense ability.

Last edited:
I've kind of given up on trying to improve the avatar profiles, lol. And a lot of my argument stemmed from the fact that Toph was using spirit vines to see the other side of the world, but the show doesn't really clarify whether she was using the spirit vines to see, or whether the swamp's tree was just amplifying her seismic sense ability.
Looks like what I wanted to happen finally happened lol

Back