• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Korra: FTL for the God tiers

It would just be "At least MHS+"
And why would that be? Tenzin scales to Aang and Katara, who scale to comet-enhanced Azula and Ozai, who also scale to Aang in the AS, who has Yangchen's skills and memories. Eska and Desna in turn scale to Zuko, since they fought with him.

And why would that be? Tenzin scales to Aang and Katara, who scale to comet-enhanced Azula and Ozai, who also scale to Aang in the AS, who has Yangchen's skills and memories. Eska and Desna in turn scale to Zuko, since they fought with him
Everything you described is just "At least MHS+".

And the updated snail calc brings it to FTL.
Stop being obtuse.
It's not being obtuse. Just being faster than characters just gives you an At least rating. You can't get FTL since it would all be calc stacking.

Also
Viewing Lightning as Standing Still
Speed of Lightning = 440000 m/s

Speed to View Lightning as Standing Still = (440000 / 0.013) * 6.35 = 214923076.92 m/s; 0.72c (Relativistic+)
The Link you gave is just Rel+

In the Yangchen novels, Yangchen does have a few instances of nullifying the epicenter/starting point of a town-sized explosion (coming from benders similar to this guy). She explicitly trained to do so with another combustionbender so that she could react in time when it came to face her real foe (the training took place in a cave, so over a short distance). This would then scale to other people that the Avatar has faced via the knowledge and skills from the avatar state.
The Unamity stuff can't be used via standards
In order to use this method to determine a timeframe the explosion has to be caused by a explosive, in other words by a reactive substance that contains a great amount of potential energy that can produce an explosion if released suddenly, usually accompanied by the production of light, heat, sound, and pressure.

That means that explosions caused through things like supernatural powers, lasers, lightning etc. can not be calculated using this method.

And why would that be? Tenzin scales to Aang and Katara, who scale to comet-enhanced Azula and Ozai, who also scale to Aang in the AS, who has Yangchen's skills and memories. Eska and Desna in turn scale to Zuko, since they fought with him.
No regular bender scales to the Avatar State in the entire series (at least without nerf i.e mental and poison)
Ozai was running away the whole time which is more of Travel Speed and even that didn't end well for him
On the off chance that Zuko scales to AS aang, the creepy twins have no reason to scale to Zuko as a teenager when all they did was keep up with Zuko who's well advanced in age
I'm also not sure why Tenzin scales to Aang and Katara
On the other hand, Amon is a good example because he practically treated lightning bolt zolt as child play. Even then, only Korra actually kept up with Amon

The Unamity stuff can't be used via standards
That I did not know. I wish someone would have brought that up earlier.

And as for why I had Ozai comparable to non-avatar characters, there was nothing in the series that indicated that Sozin's comet boosted his speed, and Zuko managed to redirect his lightning back at him at one point. As far as I know, Korra is the only avatar who activated the avatar state specifically for speed boosts.

Back