• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abigail Williams (Foreigner) addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this thread, I would like to supplement the Abigail Williams page on the wiki by writing a Yog-Sothoth directly there. Since the abilities of Abigail and Yog-Sothoth are different (especially for existence), I think these edits make sense.

Here is a link so that you can view and check the abilities and edits that I have entered
(Briefly: Beyond-Dimensional Existence for Yog-Sothoth as well as Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality plus Acausality. For addition, I have also corrected some incorrect sentences. So, for example, Abigail's NP doesn't open the Ultimate Gate, but only allows the victims of NP to observe the Outer Universe).

agree: (@Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Tdjwo, @Theoretical [BDE, Acaulity], @Ubdon [BDE, Acausality type 5], @AizenSosuke, @rogueprestonian)

disagree: (@Ubdon [NEP], @Theoretical [NEP])

neutral: (@Ubdon [Td], @Theoretical [Td], @AizenSosuke [NEP])
Agree on everything except NEP

I disagree because Yog isn't Abi. Yog deserves its own page. I don't think we should just shove an entirely different character onto Abi's profile.

So, since in Disuission thread was mention idea about different verses, I think it's worth mentioning here.

SArYlJG.jpeg
aELZitP.jpeg

Looking at these scans, we can see how Raum refers to the external universe. Raum also responds to Zepara's words about "beyond Parallel Universes" with "Beyond us", which quite clearly describes the situation.
It is also worth noting that unlike other myths and legends existing in the Nasuverse, the Outer Gods and Lovecraft's mythology, as such, are considered fictional in the Nasuverse itself, but nevertheless this mythology describes a completely different universe in the meaning of the verse.
I would also like to add that if we perceive the existence of the Root and the Yog-Sothoth in the same verse, then this causes problems, since the Root is described as the source of creation, while the Yog-Sothoth is described as an all-encompassing unity. If we look from the point of view of different verses with our own cosmology, then there are no problems with the existence of the Root and the Yog-Sothoth.
I will also mention the words of Gilles de Rais that the Outer Gods can interact with the Nasuverse only through servants in the Throne of Heroes, since these personalities have inscribed themselves historically, and the Outerl Gods themselves do not exist at all in this regard.
bAkDaWRYe30.jpg
ciYHKsSqaMA.jpg
CCJwTCBxDbo.jpg
lw_e3bDb_OU.jpg
yqZJupWTncs.jpg
HDDVDQsOFyA.jpg
XMF5sx39PBc.jpg
KRCtgXS3yvQ.jpg
bwLeZQuLrjQ.jpg
7-P4Zfo0fqY.jpg

All of this scans leads us to conclusion that Outer Gods are foreign things for the Nasuverse and can't directly interact with it, so the only way for them to appear in the Nasuverse is through servants. I think this is a good proofs that Cthulhu Mythos for the Nasuverse acts only as fictional stories, but at the same time these stories describes cosmology of the other, outer universe - Cthulhu Mythos verse.

So, what do you think about it?

Last edited:
I would also like to add that if we perceive the existence of the Root and the Yog-Sothoth in the same verse, then this causes problems, since the Root is described as the source of creation, while the Yog-Sothoth is described as an all-encompassing unity
That's fine Yog will nigh-encompass (excluding the root for example) everything while the root will encompass everything.
the Yog-Sothoth.
I will also mention the words of Gilles de Rais that the Outer Gods can interact with the Nasuverse
Not the nasuverse "the world".
All of this scans leads us to conclusion that Outer Gods are foreign things for the Nasuverse and can't directly interact with it
Foreign to the universe* not the entire nasuverse.
So, what do you think about it?
No.

anyway, cross-verse seems to be really low chance, so that's why i think that this is just a some interesting idea and nothing more.

NEP looks iffy to me. Do you have the scan for the Transduality? I think his Acausality would just warrant a higher degree of type 4 if you can prove he transcends even the laws in the Reverse Side of the World. Other than that, everything else looks fine to me

Do you have the scan for the Transduality?
Yog encompasses reality that includes dual systems like Ying-Yang duality. (Described as "tied to everything")
I think his Acausality would just warrant a higher degree of type 4 if you can prove he transcends even the laws in the Reverse Side of the World.
Yog exists beyond of Our Universe that includes the World and Reverse Side of the World existing as Outer Universe [1] at same time existing as whole Our Universe [2]. ( 1 - Kiara's dialogues to Summer Abby; 2 - Summer Abby's profile)
NEP looks iffy to me
Put u in "disagree" for NEP?

EDIT: for NEP it can be also use the argument, such as the Outer Universe is a place of pure fiction and madness, which never existed in Our Universe, so Yog-Sothoth, being the Outer Universe, can have NEP

Last edited:
Yog encompasses reality that includes dual systems like Ying-Yang duality. (Described as "tied to everything")
Seems vague to me to be honest, put me down as neutral for now.
Yog exists beyond of Our Universe that includes the World and Reverse Side of the World existing as Outer Universe [1] at same time existing as whole Our Universe [2]. ( 1 - Kiara's dialogues to Summer Abby; 2 - Summer Abby's profile)
Yeah a higher degree of type 4. Could look like this
Acausality (Higher degree of Type 4: As an Outer god, Yog-Sothoth is not bound by reason, physics and laws of the World, which includes the laws of the Reverse Side of the World that is different from the laws humans follow)[1][2]
Put u in "disagree" for NEP?

EDIT: for NEP it can be also use the argument, such as the Outer Universe is a place of pure fiction and madness, which never existed in Our Universe, so Yog-Sothoth, being the Outer Universe, can have NEP
They're just referring that the Outer Universe doesn't exist inside the current Universe but still exists outside the universe. However, if Yog-Sothoth is truly tied to everything, that would include the Void that Chaos exists in which is described as beyond non-existence.

They're just referring that the Outer Universe doesn't exist inside the current Universe but still exists outside the universe. However, if Yog-Sothoth is truly tied to everything, that would include the Void that Chaos exists in which is described as beyond non-existence.
Soo.. It should be like
Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2, All aspects: Yog-Sothoth encompasses Void that Chaos exists in which is described as beyond non-existence)
Also some thing for better understanding of Yog's transduality
Transduality (Type 2: Yog-Sothoth is tied to Primordial Chaos as well as Imaginary Number Space both of which contains numerous dual systems within itself)

Last edited:
Thanks Allah for giving me a chance to post here. My phone and laptop are ******.

I agree with all except Aca 5, it should be a higher degree of Aca 4.

Also, NEP should be limited. TD is quite valid as it is a primordial Chaos, the being of oneness who gave birth to duality from greek philosophy.

Thanks Allah for giving me a chance to post here. My phone and laptop are ******.

I agree with all except Aca 5, it should be a higher degree of Aca 4.

Also, NEP should be limited. TD is quite valid as it is a primordial Chaos, the being of oneness who gave birth to duality from greek philosophy.
Thank u so much for input! I appreciate this

Transduality doesn't work here since all it says its that its tied to everything (which is vague on its own) and there's no mention about it being superior to the duality itself.
Unlike the root which has statements of transcending all dualities, the only thing going for it is that it's tied to the dualties which wouldn't even get you type 1

Transduality doesn't work here since all it says its that its tied to everything (which is vague on its own) and there's no mention about it being superior to the duality itself.
Unlike the root which has statements of transcending all dualities, the only thing going for it is that it's tied to the dualties which wouldn't even get you type 1
Difference is that Yog tied not to dualities, but to Primordial Chaos and Imaginary Number Space (as Imaginary Scrumble event claims, even lesser Outer Gods are able to fully control this space) which contains or gave birth to dualities therefore bieng superior to them. Here's a thing.

Last edited:
Difference is that Yog tied not to dualities, but to Primordial Chaos and Imaginary Number Space (as Imaginary Scrumble event claims, even lesser Outer Gods are able to fully control this space) which contains or gave birth to dualities therefore bieng superior to them. Here's a thing.
Still doesn't qualify, They need to be outside of the binary system which isn't proven. Containing the duality is not transcending the duality itself.

Still doesn't qualify, They need to be outside of the binary system which isn't proven.
Type 2 (General Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.

Yog-Sothoth can be described as all sides of the duality and no side of it ('cause of Nonexistent Physiology). Plus containing duality makes you unaffected by it (because Primordial Chaos and INS are things that literally above dualities that they contain and Yog contains both of Chaos and INS), sooo... Yog-Sothoth > Prmordial Chaos & Imaginary Number Space > Dualities

Last edited:
Type 2 (General Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.

Yog-Sothoth can be described as all sides of the duality and no side of it ('cause of Nonexistent Physiology). Plus containing duality makes you unaffected by it (because Primordial Chaos and INS are things that literally above dualities that they contain and Yog contains both of Chaos and INS), sooo... Yog-Sothoth > Prmordial Chaos & Imaginary Number Space > Dualities
Containing duality doesn't make you unaffected by it on its own. Predating the duality would qualify as Primordial Chaos is literally said to have created it. The problem is that its a huge reach to assume that Yog is also tied to it because its "tied to everything". Anyways, you've got your explanations now its just waiting for evaluation

Well, we need some people and staff here (which is very difficult). Also I want to three users (Theoretical, Ubdon and Marshadow) to check new NEP argument.

I think there are enough votes for the change. Also, may I ask if possible to MrUnderlord to put in Abby's profile resistance against Authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back