• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Foreigner (Abigail Williams) NEP removal (Nasuverse)

1) Kiara is well-aware about dimensionality and universes being a Beast-class servant.
2) Yog-Sothoth.
? I don't see how this addresses anything against my point.

"Yog-Sothoth" point doesn't really mean anything unless you want to also cross scale his traits from cthulhu mythos instead of what is explicitly said within nasuverse.

Well sorry I didn't fall for you misconstruing my argument. So thanks for strawmanning me.
You are falling in your own misunderstanding bruhhhhh. We've all been explaining the same thing to you but somehow, it seems to be flying out of meaning for you. Sorry for you bro😔

You are falling in your own misunderstanding bruhhhhh. We've all been explaining the same thing to you but somehow, it seems to be flying out of meaning for you. Sorry for you bro😔
Sorry that my measly brain cannot comprehend your grand intellect that conjures up such ironclad arguments sturdy enough to handle the force of 100,000 men.

"Yog-Sothoth" point doesn't really mean anything unless you want to also cross scale his traits from cthulhu mythos instead of what is explicitly said within nasuverse.
Yog-Sothoth already was described as Our Universe. That's why this statement, considering context, is MOST LIKELY can be considered as "Yog-Sothoth is Outer Universe"

Yog-Sothoth already was described as Our Universe. That's why this statement, considering context, is MOST LIKELY can be considered as "Yog-Sothoth is Outer Universe"
Him being "Our Universe" just seems to be referring to his omnipresence within the normal universe. Can you send the scan?

Existing beyond the universe and being omnipresent within the Universe. You saw this scan for your "space-not-dimensions" CRT.
Oh. Yea that doesn't seem to be enough. Although even if he does have omnipresence within the outer universe it still doesn't change much about NEP.

That changes that Yog-Sothoth can encompass aspatial and atemporal things like nonexisting Void. So yea, that really changes.
I still firmly believe that there is no connection to be made to the nonexistent void. Might as well just wait for staff since neither of us are interested in changing our opinion.

I still firmly believe that there is no connection to be made to the nonexistent void. Might as well just wait for staff since neither of us are interested in changing our opinion.
Outer Universe was described as place of pure madness and fiction that transcends the very bounds of reason. So yea, nonexistent Void really not so great as Outer Universe. Anyway, let's wait for staff members. I think that both of us is still with our points so yea

What if Yog's gates are proven to reach spaces that are beyond time and space?

A question. Is he is nonexistence being?

Because if not then it is funny, why even in the first place he have NEP

Yog can encompass nonexistent void since it appears to be a lower structure than Ultimate Gate
How does encompassing non existent void is NEP ? I have a verse where higher dimensional space encompasses lower dimensional non existent space and higher dimensional space still exists in flesh this Logic doesn't apply unless it's clearly mentioned as he himself is non existent. Your NEP reason is just doesn't make sense.

How does encompassing non existent void is NEP ? I have a verse where higher dimensional space encompasses lower dimensional non existent space and higher dimensional space still exists in flesh this Logic doesn't apply unless it's clearly mentioned as he himself is non existent. Your NEP reason is just doesn't make sense.
Character that contains nonexistence should at least be a NEP 3, since this is omnipresence within nothingness.

Well NEP is about yourself become nonexistence himself. Encompasses it i think just will give you void manipulation (well i just see from yggdrasil's profile)
But being omnipresent within nothingness should give you at least NEP 3. This is like existing in nonexistence

Character that contains nonexistence should at least be a NEP 3, since this is omnipresence within nothingness.
Void Manipulation? Let's say if we give NEP how does it make any of the characters aspects non existent?

Has a Body -> Existence ( Inside that exists a Void )

This doens't give you non existent. It just some form of void Manipulation and Storage type of thing. Even if you give NEP that would be only for that non existent void not for his existence alone

But how within existence can exist nonexistence...
This is fiction bruh. Everything can happen.

Are they?
Not sure if this will qualify but I'll try to cook here.

So Salem was a Singularity, and it was resolved and when a singularity is resolved, it's erased. Not even Rayshifting can get you back to it because the coordinates don't exist.

Not only that but Abby wanted to visit Lavinia again who resided in the Salem singularity but she cant because Lavinia doesn't exist anymore because the Salem Singularity does not exist anymore. Abby states that "No Matter how many doors I open she can never go back to that place." As we know, Yog's gates reach across all Time and Space.

She then states that there is a way for her to go back to Salem. But that is by Abby not being herself anymore by becoming Yog. Meaning that Abby as she is now, can reach across all Time and Space but cannot go back to Salem. But Yog, can go back to Salem.

Abby will eventually become the Ultimate Gate and Yog truly resides at the Ultimate Gate.

So Salem was a Singularity, and it was resolved and when a singularity is resolved, it's erased. Not even Rayshifting can get you back to it because the coordinates don't exist.

Not only that but Abby wanted to visit Lavinia again who resided in the Salem singularity but she cant because Lavinia doesn't exist anymore because the Salem Singularity does not exist anymore. Abby states that "No Matter how many doors I open she can never go back to that place." As we know, Yog's gates reach across all Time and Space.

She then states that there is a way for her to go back to Salem. But that is by Abby not being herself anymore by becoming Yog. Meaning that Abby as she is now, can reach across all Time and Space but cannot go back to Salem. But Yog, can go back to Salem.

Abby will eventually become the Ultimate Gate and Yog truly resides at the Ultimate Gate.
I genuinely forgot this plot existed. Abby becoming Yog's vessel. Nice.

This is actually refers to Abby as Guardian of an Ultimate Gate aka her Summer form

Isn't stated to be a higher dimension than rayshifting? still implying existence of dimension? But even then there is no connection to the void which is explicitly outside of the universe while this is inside the universe still being encompassed. Why can't she just not go back to it because it doesn't exist anymore? It doesn't seem to be a nonexistent place either and from what is said there would be nothing for Yog to encompass since it literally doesn't exist anymore rather than being a nonexistent place.

Bruh Irrelevant. You are tagging my reply to something which has no relationship. My reply was not for "why" it's regarding how can a non existent space exists inside something.

Both has different contexts so don't take it out as same.
I meant that this is really funny. It's like literally no logic beyond that because fiction is a literally ***** any logic. Idk what I can say about that

I meant that this is really funny. It's like literally no logic beyond that because fiction is a literally ***** any logic. Idk what I can say about that
You still have to determine how to logically interpret what is not logical in fiction and if there is a lack of context to deem something illogical then you have to assert logic.

You still have to determine how to logically interpret what is not logical in fiction and if there is a lack of context to deem something illogical then you have to assert logic.
I'm sorry but my mind is broken now. This is hard to understand. Like how can I assert any logic to illogical... Anyway, I need some time. I can reply for some comments but I'll be AFK for some time

I'm sorry but my mind is broken now. This is hard to understand. Like how can I assert any logic to illogical... Anyway, I need some time. I can reply for some comments but I'll be AFK for some time
Translation: You can't just say "fiction can be illogical so why cant this be the case" without clear context or say "Well since fiction can be illogical I can come up with an illogical conclusion"

Isn't stated to be a higher dimension than rayshifting? still implying existence of dimension? But even then there is no connection to the void which is explicitly outside of the universe while this is inside the universe still being encompassed. Why can't she just not go back to it because it doesn't exist anymore? It doesn't seem to be a nonexistent place either and from what is said there would be nothing for Yog to encompass since it literally doesn't exist anymore rather than being a nonexistent place.
The connection is that Yog is tied to that void that Chaos resided in. You said Yog can't reach it because its aspatial and atemporal, I just provided proof that Yog can reach into aspatial and atemporal.
Why can Yog go back to salem if it doesn't exist anymore? Please provide scans. This seems to be a wildly different context than just the void being a place of nonexistence.
It was in the scans. It literally says Abby can't go back to Salem but if she stops being herself and "becomes" Yog she can.

Back