• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abigail williams (Foreigner) tier upgrade

Show in the raws where he says "dimensions"
You defined the 6 mentioned directions as 3D space, and I say to you that they define 3D space as such. If this is equivalent to 3 dimensions and they don't know all the other possible dimensions because suddenly they stop counting and say all possible dimensions and this is a sign that they don't know.

Hilarious.

So "all possible dimensions" is a blatant mistranslation.

"Every space" doesn't mean anything beyond what exists.

Her saying "..." is just her way of speaking and not meant to indicate any extra spaces. Also it isn't present within the raws.
I know the things you're talking about. I did not say that "every field" is expression and beyond existing things. It is located at the end of eternal punishments. Please do not give false information. He counts the things he knows and spends some time thinking about the things he doesn't know, and finally says all possible dimensions in the most general definition.

I know the things you're talking about. I did not say that "every field" is expression and beyond existing things. It is located at the end of eternal punishments. Please do not give false information. He counts the things he knows and spends some time thinking about the things he doesn't know, and finally says all possible dimensions in the most general definition.
I think there is a language barrier between us.

Hilarious.

So "all possible dimensions" is a blatant mistranslation.

"Every space" doesn't mean anything beyond what exists.

Her saying "..." is just her way of speaking and not meant to indicate any extra spaces. Also it isn't present within the raws.
It seems obvious that some things have been changed in the link you sent. A few words may have been translated incorrectly, but it is not possible for an entire paragraph to be translated incorrectly, and these were accepted at the time.

Back